Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this caption explains all your need to know about the Conway family. babs demanded a Tiki shelf to fill with tat - knick knacks that make HER happy - thus by default, it makes "us" - as a family - happy.

what she's missed is that her assumption that the Tiki tat shelf and her haord of junk makes Steve and the kids happy, when in reality, it's babs' happiness that brings them "happiness" - more a sense of relief, knowing she is content and won't be throwing tantrums or stomping around sulking. the family revolves around babs and ensuring SHE is happy is their main priority - not because they live her HARD, but because it makes their lives easier. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240624_133945_com.instagram.android_edit_3076153631523841.jpg

Reactions: 19
Even I, who have long found Bab’s content lazy, was surprised that she so predicably reused the summer / tiki bar content.

It’s her summer version of the hot chocolate station (where we must suffer the “hot cock! Heehee”.) but I suppose at least with that she keeps her kit on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Today has been the hottest day of the year so far and Emma hasn't (as yet) produced a reel to tell us "It's Ot" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
blooming heck the size of her in front of that tiki bar!!!! you’d think being menopausal plus her heart issues she’d be trying to look after her health!! i’m in early menopause (at 21 might i add🥲) and i’m so worried about my heart and bone health, meanwhile babs is literally turning into a whale!
---
Today has been the hottest day of the year so far and Emma hasn't (as yet) produced a reel to tell us "It's Ot" 🙄
she’ll be fanning her foof for a reel as you speak🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's awfully quiet 🤫

Unless I've been Bab blocked.
No she is quiet. One thing I've recently noticed is there's not much interaction between her and the wets (discounting Claire). In fact, I follow wet San and she's hardly posted anything in the last month. Trouble in piss paradise I wonder 🤔🤔🤔?

Reactions: 19
Not in the Southwest its been cloudy and overcast and not above18C here today 😥. Even the bleeping sun shines on Fat Emma (and she IS fat and I don't care if that's mean🤪!!).
It's really not fair how she always manages to come up smelling of roses- Taylor Swift Tickets endless holidays (even though its obvious she's not enjoying them) , endless shopping, free clothes etc etc. OK we contact companies etc but frankly she's got skin like Teflon- nothing sticks. She's utterly crap, beyond boring, thick as tit, totally unoriginal and regularly rips off everyone else's ideas and yet on she goes making bleeping hundreds of thousands of pounds. I don't want her life AT ALL. I am not jealous of her I just don't understand how someone so utterly VILE, REPULSIVE, arrogant and bleeping fat and ugly doesn't get her bleeping comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.