Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has asked for this!!

If a 13 year old girl showed this to me I’d tell them they did a good job. A 46 year old woman who did this on her own I’d tell her to get a bleeping life.

Shes so controlling. Let your children pick what photos they want on their walls you raving looney.

I’ve noticed the “matching with my girl” has gone away. Erin definitely told her to pack it in. Can’t wait for the day Ethan tells her to duck off when she needs him to do an ad.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I did not need the droopy tiddies jumpscare
She really has just given up hasn’t she. Like zero care for the way she looks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand this woman’s spending habits.

Like we’ve said before about never spending money on hair, skincare, meals out on holiday and instead eating a truck load of snacks stinking in bed.

The Tiki BAR is another one. Fine if she bought it for a one off but that piece of plastic tat has been dragged out and used for content until the wheels fell off.

Why not invest in a custom built one??

You also know she dragged all her plastic tat out to dress up the plastic bar, made a drink, got Ste to film it … and then that was it.
Cowbag she’s being relatable 🤷‍♀️
She slips the odd designer bag in but always mentions it’s from the outlet shops I mean what would her home dye brigade with their floppy tits and bad make up think if she got a good dye job, decent bra and didn’t wear what looks like dresses fashioned from polyester curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No one has asked for this!!

If a 13 year old girl showed this to me I’d tell them they did a good job. A 46 year old woman who did this on her own I’d tell her to get a bleeping life.

Shes so controlling. Let your children pick what photos they want on their walls you raving looney.

I’ve noticed the “matching with my girl” has gone away. Erin definitely told her to pack it in. Can’t wait for the day Ethan tells her to duck off when she needs him to do an ad.
All those childish, cheap looking "friendship" bracelets she made proved how many "friends" Babs has ..... she came back home from the concert with the same amount she had taken 😂 such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this Babette smoking crack? What the duck are they on about?

What has Ste looking like an obese Sloth from The Goonies with a beard and Babs looking like a decomposed corpse have anything to do with Taylor and Travis?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can just imagine her screaming instructions at wet wipe to get it just right

and all this crying over duck all, she really needs to see a psychiatrist or some sort of therapist as it’s not normal 🙄🙄🙄

edited to add hideous photos
my days were as long as her tits during covid and lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240624_132844.jpg

You wish you looked this good Bab. You need to lose 3/4 of your current weight for a healthy heart Bab - that should be your priority not cos you wanna look good in a Dallas cowboy cheer outfit!! Late to the party as ever, I was watching this years ago!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240624_133807_Instagram.jpg

This comment on the Cupshe Ad looks like it's been left by someone who doesn't follow Babs, or even know who she is. Yet she's nailed it in her critique of Emma's terrible Ad and Cupshe's response is 👌

Reactions: 28
with all that rambling and faux weeping about Travis carrying Taylor down the stage, even down to the reenactment of a fake conversation she aPsolutely did NOT have with Steve in the big bed they do not share, i predict an upcoming tingo when she bullies Steve into being such a WILD guy and attempts to recreate the moment for a hilarious reel where he is forced not only to touch her but also try to LIFT her - because she will think it is peak comedy content. meanwhile, Steve will be grimacing and wincing behind his cardboard, expressionless exterior as he counts the seconds until he can grab his hand sanitizer, sterilise his hands and go take a shower to wash away the memory of having to TOUCH his ADORED wife.

only for it to be followed by a dramatic Babanory story where Steve ends up hurting his back and she has to call 999 and demand the ambulance "pop the blue lights on" and hurry to rescue Sharky, who is flat on his back on their garden "pavement", unable to move - with tales of how he had to be rushed to hospital, trauma team on standby, for the doctor to rub deep heat into his back and give him a prescription for ibuprofen. such a WILD guy. 🎉

all followed by a "woe is me", poor babs, having to put her own tray of beige freezer food in the oven. all timed intentionally to be shared as an engagement tactic the day before she posts her next Skin&Me ad, obvs. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this Babette smoking crack? What the duck are they on about?

What has Ste looking like an obese Sloth from The Goonies with a beard and Babs looking like a decomposed corpse have anything to do with Taylor and Travis?
Has she shared this wedding photo before?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 3013944

Wow! She really should take up the offer of a PT she claims are in her inbox
i see she's wearing her adult nappies again. there is definitely something underneath that swimming costume, even with her size it is way too padded and bulky. 🤨

although with babs, i do question whether it's less incontinence issues and more sheer laziness - why bother dragging yourself off the sofa to the bathroom when you don't have to. guaranteed that she wore them while she was bed-ridden following her "poorly" heart Blue-light ambulance ride to hospital and Dr's advice that she fester in her pit for a few days with a warning not to even risk SHOWERING. it would have been like tampongate all over again - except this time babs would be reminding Steve of her supposed congenital heart defect requiring urgent surgery to bully him into changing her - and on a regular schedule too, given how often she claims to wee herself with excitement/fear/etc. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.