Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them heart sunglasses aren’t going to fit her fat face by her next holiday if she carries on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has little E done his school show? She’s not really mentioned it. Anything the big E brat does gets a post and a million photos

Reactions: 24
Honestly I nearly brought up my coffee seeing her in that swimsuit!🤢🤢Her tits are on her gunt and she has, as predicted by @hd1234, got the drink in hand, crappy swimsuit on etc. Totally predictable. Hope it pisses down on her part of the country for days and there is a freak storm which destroys the Tiki shelf.
Can we just gave the rain on her house, the rest of us have done nothing wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is she not aware of supportive or underwired swimwear. No wonder she gets sweaty boobs, cos they're folded down on top of her gunt.

I take it she can't fit into her underwired bras anymore and that's why she's taken to wearing stretchy crop tops.

Is she going to happily keep gaining weight until her heart actually gives up?!

• Wow
That tiki thingy, what does she actually do with it? Does she play pretend barman with it like kids play shops?
I just don’t get it🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s plonked her content bar right where the children play football, how thoughtful.

It’s all so cheap and tit and plastic looking, she couldn’t even stretch to ice I her squash.

I just don’t understand this woman’s spending habits.

Like we’ve said before about never spending money on hair, skincare, meals out on holiday and instead eating a truck load of snacks stinking in bed.

The Tiki BAR is another one. Fine if she bought it for a one off but that piece of plastic tat has been dragged out and used for content until the wheels fell off.

Why not invest in a custom built one??

You also know she dragged all her plastic tat out to dress up the plastic bar, made a drink, got Ste to film it … and then that was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't mind this Tiki bar if she actually used it. It's just a photo opportunity. We all know she'll be inside the rest of the summer on the sofa at 6pm under a blanket. The only time we see her outside is when she's hanging up the washing.

• Heart
My neighbours built a bar in their garden during that lockdown spring/summer. We all thought it’d be a waste of time and space, but they’ve become the hosts with the most. Always having people round and being sociable. Not sure why the Conways have one though, they have no friends and never have people round unless it’s to watch Eurovision on the TV indoors!

Reactions: 18
I can just imagine her screaming instructions at wet wipe to get it just right

and all this crying over duck all, she really needs to see a psychiatrist or some sort of therapist as it’s not normal 🙄🙄🙄

edited to add hideous photos
Picture 3, she has tits as flat as pancakes and she thinks she's got a 'cracking rack' she is deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That tiki thingy, what does she actually do with it? Does she play pretend barman with it like kids play shops?
I just don’t get it🤷🏻‍♀️
It would make so much more sense if she actually entertained, but they never seem to have even the Wets round for a bbq or anything?

Her sister is a podcast guest… AGAIN. Bab, do you not realise that your podcast is a load of old shite!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.