Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Emma we know you love a little lie but let’s be real, Steve didn’t look over at you this morning whilst you were having a cry because he doesn’t sleep next to you!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fun they must have had
Stood in their back garden with a weak alcoholic drink next to a cheap home bargains tiki bar wearing ill fitting swim suits.

How they must have screamed such a crazy pair living life on the edge.

I pity any neighbour who glanced out of their window and saw Babs swinging pendulous tits.

Still at least her low swinging tits covered her gunt...
I can just imagine her screaming instructions at wet wipe to get it just right

and all this crying over duck all, she really needs to see a psychiatrist or some sort of therapist as it’s not normal 🙄🙄🙄

edited to add hideous photos

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

and all this crying over duck all, she really needs to see a psychiatrist or some sort of therapist as it’s not normal 🙄🙄🙄

😂 also how can she walk without tripping over 2 inches of flip flop at the front of her foot - why can she never select the correct size?? ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fun they must have had
Stood in their back garden with a weak alcoholic drink next to a cheap home bargains tiki bar wearing ill fitting swim suits.

How they must have screamed such a crazy pair living life on the edge.

I pity any neighbour who glanced out of their window and saw Babs swinging pendulous tits.

Still at least her low swinging tits covered her gunt...
Silver

It looks like she has a breast pad on her right tit? What is that white circle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Travis coming out on stage - an iconic moment of the whole eras tour, and she still somehow found a way to bring it back to her?! It’s quite incredible really!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

She. Is. GINORMOUS!

Easily piled on at least 4 stones in 8 weeks. She's getting bigger by the day. Her face is really huge and her nose is fatter aswell. What is she doing to get so big in such a short amount of time?!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi cowbags I took a long break from watching this self absorbed creature, followed along here ofc and had many a lol moment. But I had to see the cupshe ad, omfg those comments on cupshe are bang on. And no babs they are not trolls, every single comment was the TRUTH!! I noticed not even one positive comment not even her sheep came to the rescue because they know everything said is the truth! Cracking rack you say? God I wish I had your lying eyes!

• Heart
She. Is. GINORMOUS!

Easily piled on at least 4 stones in 8 weeks. She's getting bigger by the day. Her face is really huge and her nose is fatter aswell. What is she doing to get so big in such a short amount of time?!!!!!
I don’t think this is a recent thing as older pictures in the wild confirm - we all love the picture of her sitting down in that black and white dress, looking 4 sizes bigger than her posed ootd from hours earlier. I just think she or 🦈 🦷 can’t be bothered to get the ladder out for the flattering fake shots anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Be honest Babs the only way Ste is ever carrying you is with a forklift truck. Deal with your weight now, or the next time you get blue lighted I pity the paramedic crew.

• Haha
I’m sorry but she is quite simply really really fat. She has piled on the weight recently. She must be eating thousands of calories a day to pile on the weight she has. Literally thousands. And NO exercise.
Honestly if you’ve been diagnosed with a HEART condition surely you’d be doing your very best to be as healthy as possible and lose any excess weight not GAIN weight?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.