Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the snack filled float will, in fact, be her tiki room on wheels. Steve will have been up all night beavering (snigger) away , motorising it for the Harbs Queen to make an appearance in her ill fitting cossie.
I'm dead with the image that's given me of Miss Piggy being paraded down her pavement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just use roll on deodorant for under my big bust and along my c section scar ( I have what they call an apron belly due to 3 csections and a hysterectomy)
Does the same job at a fraction of the price 👀🙄
Me too! I lost some weight recently and now it just droops more. *sigh*.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing we are going to be getting the tiki "room" grand opening with Babs in one of her many swimsuits ,drunk on the many cocks in a tin she has consumed, before lunch and Ste having to put her to bed in the afternoon,in her pants and taking a picture to share with her people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Are they a two car family, as in her vlog she said she has a small car but I thought it was mentioned on here they have a Merc?

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing we are going to be getting the tiki "room" grand opening with Babs in one of her many swimsuits ,drunk on the many cocks in a tin she has consumed, before lunch and Ste having to put her to bed in the afternoon,in her pants and taking a picture to share with her people
If she's outside in a swimsuit I bet she will also do that stupid shimmy where she thinks she looks good 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
100%, that’s why Steve was cleaning the “pavement”, or patio as the rest of the world would call it. She’ll have flowery necklaces, he’ll have a Hawaiian shirt, they’ll have drinks in pineapple cups, and she’ll be smugly acting like they’re the most FUN couple goals in the world. Pass. The. Sick. Bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Don’t check out her new reel whilst eating your breakfast unless your happy to see Babs saggy 🍉🍉 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly I nearly brought up my coffee seeing her in that swimsuit!🤢🤢Her tits are on her gunt and she has, as predicted by @hd1234, got the drink in hand, crappy swimsuit on etc. Totally predictable. Hope it pisses down on her part of the country for days and there is a freak storm which destroys the Tiki shelf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t get over the fact her toes are so short and stubby they don’t reach the end of her flip flops 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The fun they must have had
Stood in their back garden with a weak alcoholic drink next to a cheap home bargains tiki bar wearing ill fitting swim suits.

How they must have screamed such a crazy pair living life on the edge.

I pity any neighbour who glanced out of their window and saw Babs swinging pendulous tits.

Still at least her low swinging tits covered her gunt...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the Tingos today! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's all so tacky and pointless. When are they going to use it? She's ALWAYS watching telly on the sofa under the manky blanket and supposedly never drinks. All that tat for likes on the Gram. bleeping saddo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.