Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crochet top is very oversized?! Yes babs. ITS BLOODY SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!! The size you had on was correct. In fact it’s the only thing that fitted you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha based on those cupshe comments she will have been well and truly scrubbed off their list for the future! Sadly there are too many other useless and desperate companies hoping to use morons like Emma so she’ll keep getting these gigs 😒

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg the skanky mare doesn't wash her sweaty bralettes daily? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. And actually admit it on SM????

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Harborne Carnival tomorrow bet she rocks up thinking she's the kween 😊
Babs is a tv star so surely she will be crowned Carnival Kween then will ride through the streets of Harbs on a snack filled float allowing her fans to catch a glimpse of their fashun guru?

• Haha
She aPsolutely repulsed me!
She's an utter woman! Just when I think she can't get any uglier or filthier, she proves me wrong 🤷‍♀️
Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping beast! Note she didn't specify how often she washes, presumably the maximum option on her poll 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Babs is a tv star so surely she will be crowned Carnival Kween then will ride through the streets of Harbs on a snack filled float allowing her fans to catch a glimpse of their fashun guru?
i definitely recall babs claiming to be the second most famous Brummie, after Alison Hammond. 🤣🤣
---
She's so weird , I have never heard of anyone pressure washing their pavement - or is it a case of her losing words again - thought I'd do some googling to help...

View attachment 3010618
tbh, this throws her previous "i fell over on the pavement and Steve had to come and rescue me" Babanory story into question! by pavement, we all assumed she meant an actual pavement - ie on the side of the road - when in actuality, it may have simply been that she tripped over in her own back garden and hollered at Steve to get outside and drag her back up. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I suspect the snack filled float will, in fact, be her tiki room on wheels. Steve will have been up all night beavering (snigger) away , motorising it for the Harbs Queen to make an appearance in her ill fitting cossie.

• Haha
Hahahaha duck you babs I saw Taylor last night and one of her surprise songs was Mean. I got to see it live and you didn’t you horrible fat controller

sorry I’m feeling petty this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just use roll on deodorant for under my big bust and along my c section scar ( I have what they call an apron belly due to 3 csections and a hysterectomy)
Does the same job at a fraction of the price 👀🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 16
S
Hahahaha duck you babs I saw Taylor last night and one of her surprise songs was Mean. I got to see it live and you didn’t you horrible fat controller

i was there too. Plus, I stayed to the end….which we all know Babs did not.

• Heart
  • Haha

Me too! I did a little Tattle chuckle to myself when she started singing.
After such an amazing show I’m surprised Babs didn’t rave about it more but I suppose for a pretend fan she had her content.
Whilst we didn’t have the future 👑 last night it was a celeb fest - she would have been in her element tracking them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i definitely recall babs claiming to be the second most famous Brummie, after Alison Hammond. 🤣🤣
--
Wow! Didn’t know she was more famous than Jack Grealish, Ozzy Osbourne, Julie Walters. How come she’s not a millionaire like them? I would have actually thought Ozzy was the most famous! Glad I know it’s Alison Hammond now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.