Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people call patios pavements? Is that a Birmingham thing?

Why does she think everyone is fascinated by every mundane part of her life?
Not my taste by any means but I saw someone wearing this dress in the wild yesterday and it didn't look half as bad as she makes it look.

It actually fitted them. Nice footwear that fit and not a belt in sight.

Reactions: 15
duck 30 years babs, I'll tell you something that people find weird NOW - the fact that she still has the remnants of make-up from her This Morning appearance smeared around her eyes. 46 years old and not capable of properly removing her make up. or y'know, washing her face. gross. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Remember when they were going to sell the previous house Content Ste painted round all the furniture 🤣

and she moaned about the state of the carpets in the current house but when she did the empty tour of previous house her carpets were 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think this is the reason Steve's cleaning the patio, photo op right here tho trying to discern which orange blob is the pumpkin and which is bab's head may take a 2nd glance!
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20240622_155814.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The patio needs replacing, like half the stuff around the house does. It's not maintained nicely, bacause Bab only spends money on herself.

I know people who live in flats worth about a fifth of the price of her house and they're immaculately decorated and clean.

Bab is at home all day, every day and doesn't exercise, clean, cook etc.

She's bleeping vile

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God she must be mortified with the comments on cupshe! That’s backfired on her a couple of times now when companies have shared her reels (my personal favourite being dolmio-gate 😂😂) How embarrassing and totally serves her right for being so false and disingenuous!
---
Free family day out is it today? #radiosilence
Maybe drowning her sorrows in the ‘Tiki woom’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this may have already been mentioned, but the comments on CupShe clarify that all the clothes babs was wearing are an XL which, in their swimwear, seems to be a size 18 - not that she IS a size 18 as those swimming costumes do not fit her - BUT all the dresses on their site list an XL as a size 20/22, so babs stating in the replies on HER reel that she is wearing an XL (size 18) is a blatant lie, as all those dresses are at least a 20. 🤥🤥

Screenshot_20240622_173031_com.instagram.android_edit_2936924616466960.jpg

Screenshot_20240622_173444_com.instagram.android_edit_2936948622492998.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What the hell is her latest story ?? Also i thought she said she had never watched pretty woman?? Or did I just make that up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She's so weird , I have never heard of anyone pressure washing their pavement - or is it a case of her losing words again - thought I'd do some googling to help...

IMG_3514.jpeg

Those cupshe comments are hilarious, that worked out well then , being deceptive about her size as per usual ...

Oh and why is she going about that bloody advent calendar in June 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.