Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂, 90 seconds and needs / days to recover!!

oh without doubt she will have seen Ben question what chub rubs are and whipped them off to show him in a bid to upstage Inpolife.

She's so self promoting and fake and what . Was. It with the Fake Brummy accent she put on when she first came out. ???? I'm a southerner and if I put on a brummy accent it would sound like that!!

Reactions: 20
PeRiMeNoPaUsAL and supposely sweating constantly. i call bullshit, when she's dressed in a thick dressing gown and slippers, undoubtedly festering under a manky blanket in the damp hobbit living room. 🤦🏻‍♂️

as for this photo, which I'm surprised she shared on her grid given the side view very much highlighting that she is NOT a size 18 - and i bet she had to bite her tongue when she was on the show, desperate to announce on live TV that she is a #size18 - but her FEET. i'm sorry, but HOW has she wedged her trotters into sandals so tight that the fat in the top of her foot is restricted by the strap, and forming an overhang of flab. even if she thinks those sandals look "fit", how is she comfortable waddling around when the straps must be rubbing holes in her skin. 🤢🤢

View attachment 3008210
I wear slippers all year round, regardless of weather. I lived and died in Ugg slippers (even in the hottest weather) until I hit perimenopause now I’m in the lightest cotton slippers I can get (I hate bare feet I know 🤷🏼‍♀️) even in winter

Reactions: 14
Her perimenopause lack of symptoms made me think about hrt and heart rate. Given she may not really need oestrogen yet (or the dose she takes) perhaps it increases her heart rate therefore exacerbating any under lying unfit- overweight- heart health issues she has 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So opening Kinder eggs on YT is weird, but opening an advent calendar and losing your mind when it's not the sugar bomb of your choice isn't?

In 50 seconds, yet alone 50 years, people will ponder how you've got £200k+ in the bank, your kids are on *"'n sites, and you don't see any issues in the way you behave online.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Her perimenopause lack of symptoms made me think about hrt and heart rate. Given she may not really need oestrogen yet (or the dose she takes) perhaps it increases her heart rate therefore exacerbating any under lying unfit- overweight- heart health issues she has 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it was really her on Mumsnet the other night, she hasn't even had an official diagnosis yet anyway. It just 'might' be SVT. On the other hand, as you say, it might just be unfit-overweightness.

Reactions: 23
So opening Kinder eggs on YT is weird, but opening an advent calendar and losing your mind when it's not the sugar bomb of your choice isn't?

In 50 seconds, yet alone 50 years, people will ponder how you've got £200k+ in the bank, your kids are on *"'n sites, and you don't see any issues in the way you behave online.
Influencer culture when viewed from an historical perspective is going to be WILD!

Reactions: 21
Stephen was cleaning ”their pavement” - not a patio then bab? She’s so weird.

….prepare yourself for the Tiki shelf (it’s not a room!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do people call patios pavements? Is that a Birmingham thing?

Why does she think everyone is fascinated by every mundane part of her life?
“My online people” she really thinks she something special! Massive ego!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Has she got 2 different laces on her shoes? How bizarre! The right foot looks like it’s trying to burst out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Why is she wearing shoes with different laces in each?! They’re both straining at the seams but the don’t even look like they’re out the same packet, maybe one snapped under the strain?
---
Has she got 2 different laces on her shoes? How bizarre! The right foot looks like it’s trying to burst out.
Great minds think alike!

Reactions: 16
Maybe one snapped under the strain and she had a to buy a new one. On another note, her appearance on This Morning doesn’t seem to have boosted her following in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240622_112027.jpg

Ha, CupShe now in damage limitation mode. Don't think Bab will get that gig again any time soon!! What am I talking about? 🤦, she's a celebrity now doncha know, this kind of work will be beneath her in future!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.