Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I drank alcohol, I would wake up at 4am most mornings. Apparently it's quite common if you drink regularly. Obviously I'm not saying Blabs is drinking...why would I say that, I mean, we know she's tee-total.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this is yet another example of Babs being unable to type a coherent sentence!!! I think what she actually means is DESPITE being on HRT, a few times a month she wakes up at 4am! ie she used to wake up every day at 4am before HRT but now its only a few times a month because the HRT has helped!
But duck knows really cos the woman is a) a big fat liar and b) thick as tit and can't string a sentence together!!!
Ohhhhh okay, that makes more sense. tit she's thick isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240605_141147.jpg

Accidently opened her flog and honestly thought she had uploaded an only fans pic 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably no more freebies from
Love holiday! Well she’s jinxed them hasn’t she?
IMG_0680.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Babs is talking about cults this morning. At least that's what I think she said 🤣
that documentary on Netflix about a family who lost their daughter to a cult and barely have any contact with her because she has been totally brainwashed - also including experiences of other families with similar experiences - "you gotta watch it! it's SO GOOD!" does she realise it's a DOCUMENTARY - y'know, real life? not the usual dramatised bullshit she loves.

she has described true crime/murder documentaries similarly - SND to when she was talking about Baby Reindeer and how it was such a THRILLING story about stalking. next she'll be watching the Hitler documentary and rating it 10/10, must-watch. such a WILD ride. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought she was talking about occult as in the supernatural! 🙈
I don’t remember biker grove episodes from when I was 10

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching the video and first thing she puts in the trolley.....hot chocolate, yep I'm sure the Doctor at A&E would advise that to someone with a bad heart! :rolleyes: also why is it Steven who is saying they need bin bags, toilet roll, sink unblocker? you sit at home all day everyday Emma YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU NEED THIS!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching the video and first thing she puts in the trolley.....hot chocolate, yep I'm sure the Doctor at A&E would advise that to someone with a bad heart! :rolleyes: also why is it Steven who is saying they need bin bags, toilet roll, sink unblocker? you sit at home all day everyday Emma YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU NEED THIS!
hot chocolate?! but...but...babs lives a caffeine-free life, right? and i'm aPsolutely certain that she wouldn't lie...WHY WOULD SHE LIE?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she was talking about occult as in the supernatural! 🙈
I don’t remember biker grove episodes from when I was 10
babs remembers them because she was watching kid's TV - SM:TV live, The Demon Headmaster etc - well into her twenties!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh Bab, should've taken yer magic mirror with you cos you sure as hell look bigger than an 18 here!! 👌😉.
Screenshot_20240605_154327.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
guy.jpg

Just realised who she looks like! Guy of Gisborne from Maid Marian - obvs a few stone difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.