Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Bab, should've taken yer magic mirror with you cos you sure as hell look bigger than an 18 here!! 👌😉. View attachment 2976072
that, or situated her chair slightly behind one of the other people on the panel - in the way she shared a photo of herself posing with them, having used her usual trick of standing slightly behind someone and using them as a human shield to conceal her girth.

quite a difference in her size when she doesn't have her magic mirror, one of the toddlers to hide behind or Sharky balanced on his stepladder! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she realise that acting an idiot isn't an attractive trait? 'I don't know what I'm doing' she said about buying a bloody parasol and base. Then today it's 'I should have taken a picture of where my car is' #being46, you are 46 not 86.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure how taking a photo would help in a car park where every level looks the same and the cars next to yours may change!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Another day another exaggerated facial expression for tattle
Whyyyyyyyy does she do this when she’s talking?
Does she think repeating herself, exaggerating her speech and scrunching her face makes what she’s saying sound more interesting? Because it has the opposite effect. It’s repulsive and incredibly annoying.

Again I’m back to my theory that it’s yet another mannerism she’s tried to copy off LP but it doesn’t translate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole faux memory thing is totally insulting!!! What is this teaching her children? I’m surprised she hasn’t said her usual untrue spiel about the lack of mature ladies in media shite! Most women at her age are at the peak of their career, I’m undertaking my masters as well trying for promotion at work, am I perimenopausal? Probably! Do I have brain fog and tiredness? Sometimes! But I also try to look after myself, I eat well and do my keep fit classes. She literally has no direction in her life or any love, she’s is existing holiday to holiday and filling her inanely boring days with shopping for tat. I know we repeat ourselves a lot on here but she looks totally out of her depth at that conference & I find this whole car crash so morbidly fascinating, not sure what that says about me 🤪🧐

• Heart
Found bab's next pointless, expensive purchase.... A lays Tato sequined bag 🤢🤢🤢🤢.
Screenshot_20240605_181706.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a #insertmyagehere #redactedsoIdontgetid'dbytheinternetpolice aged woman with a mild brain injury, who battled through meno with no medication cos it would have made my brain go daft again, I find the who 'silly me, I regularly forget where I put my car' routine very tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
DVLA obvs haven't caught up with her yet as she's still driving after her major heart issues 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.