Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Zippy from Rainbow in that picture with her one massive orange hand and leering gob of zip-like teeth. He was an annoying, arrogant, loud moon faced irritant too!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SHE KNOCKS ME SICK! I'm eating my over night bleeping oats you dirty vile blob. I thought she was in FULL menopause now? No? Thought peri was ✔ done?
No, no, she got over confident. One late (not even missed) period does not the menopause make, as Bab found out the hard way when having announced she'd "completed it mate" her period showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No, no, she got over confident. One late (not even missed) period does not the menopause make, as Bab found out the hard way when having announced she'd "completed it mate" her period showed up.
Menopause? Completed it mate
Vile lazy slob? Completed it mate
Liar liar yellow hair on fire? Completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Menopause? Completed it mate
Vile lazy slob? Completed it mate
Liar liar yellow hair on fire? Completed it mate
If she had done the basic bit of research she would know you have to miss 12 months of periods to be classed as in menopause.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also cannot get over that outfit. 46 going on 76?! It's AWFUL!! The hair is getting more orange by the day, the trotters are going to burst soon with those rings on that finger. How on earth has she got SO much worse since her wobbly heart episode?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last night was the coldest I’ve ever been at a concert in my whole life. Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I also cannot get over that outfit. 46 going on 76?! It's AWFUL!! The hair is getting more orange by the day, the trotters are going to burst soon with those rings on that finger. How on earth has she got SO much worse since her wobbly heart episode?!
The doctors apparently told her she had to rest which she seems to have taken to mean ‘spend 95% of your time either on the sofa or in bed and mainline snacks at every opportunity’.

• Haha
I'm off to a family wedding tomorrow, I'm 62 and will I be wearing nana beige a lâ Bab? No, I'm wearing a midaxi in greens, oranges and whites because I love colour and I know it suits me. God only knows what she'll be wearing at my age pj's every single day knowing her or a circus tent cos she'll have outgrown conventional sizes the way she's growing!

• Heart
Apologies to any 🐄 bags going to see TS tomorrow night in Liverpool but,,,,, I hope it aPsolutely pisses down ALL NIGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm off to a family wedding tomorrow, I'm 62 and will I be wearing nana beige a lâ Bab? No, I'm wearing a midaxi in greens, oranges and whites because I love colour and I know it suits me. God only knows what she'll be wearing at my age pj's every single day knowing her or a circus tent cos she'll have outgrown conventional sizes the way she's growing!
She'll be lucky to get to your age (i'm not saying you're old by the way) Enjoy tomorrow in your lovely dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even non conventional sizes you can find some really lovely stuff. I went to a wedding last week where someone was wearing a gorgeous bright maxi dress. She looked gorgeous. Thing is Babs won't look.

Reactions: 20
Not being funny and I haven’t had a period in 6 years but doesn’t Peri make your periods unpredictable? So how would she even know she’s due on??
---

On the babscunts channel she said it was a “family get together” this week, I’m guessing leavers thing at the school or why would the little un be in a suit. And trying to work out when London Monday, Lee-am Tuesday so obvs did duck all Wednesday but watch tv and she was desecrating Inside Number 9 last night

Emma CUNTway lie 🤔 never
YES! 100% unpredictable. I'm 22 months menopausal (freeeeeeeeee at last 😂) but in the peri years I had to wear a panty liner every single day because that fucker would just jump out and shout "surprise!" at any given moment. If she can still predict her monthlies then she isn't near menopause yet, so she'll have YEARS to drone on about peri. She's such a boring, basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cue lots of frantic last minute tagging Taylor Swifts account in pictures of her Poundland poncho, in the hopes Her Brat will get the 22 hat. Well guess what babs, you fat, silly old bleep - she won’t. It’s appalling that she’s even trying. There are millions of more deserving kids than her spoiled, obnoxious little madam, who is probably rehearsing the lyrics to 22 as we speak as per mummy’s orders. Learn to let others have things now and again Emma you selfish piss-yellow beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn’t she up in the gods for this show. Not like Taylor is going to wander about the higher up seats to dish out a poxy hat

• Heart
  • Haha
Isn’t she up in the gods for this show. Not like Taylor is going to wander about the higher up seats to dish out a poxy hat
I specifically remember she said she was right on the very back row, last 2 seats, so yes!
So let's see if it was MORE LIES!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree. Fans are chosen by Taylor's team scouting the floor areas around the stage where they're dancing, they get tapped on the shoulder. I think Babs needs to get a grip with reality, it's not going to be Erin who gets it, their seats are up in the Gods, nowhere near the stage! Babs is acting like a 12 year old schoolgirl over this, making cheap "friendship" bracelets for her to exchange (she says they're for Erin - no they're not 🙄) and acting giddy over crappy outfits. It's pathetic, immature and embarrassing behaviour for a woman of her mature age. It's side-eye cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.