Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, sack the stylist Emma, the blazer and the shoes just don't suit you .
That's the sort of thing my Nan wore in her 80's ten years ago!
Also Babs, shut the duck up. Stop all this mother nature bollocks and I do not need to visualise your period being shook out of your body 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
1. Is she going to address why she was dressed up like she was going for a job interview with the boy or just talk about a bee? I hope to god she wasn’t dressed like that to attend his school play or leavers ceremony!
2. Just wear a sanitary pad and STFU

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's the sort of thing my Nan wore in her 80's ten years ago!
Also Babs, shut the duck up. Stop all this mother nature bollocks and I do not need to visualise your period being shook out of your body 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not being funny and I haven’t had a period in 6 years but doesn’t Peri make your periods unpredictable? So how would she even know she’s due on??
---
1. Is she going to address why she was frasers up like she was going for a job interview with the boy or just talk about a bee? I hope to you she wasn’t dressed like that to attend his school play or leavers ceremony!
2. Just wear a sanitary pad and STFU
On the babscunts channel she said it was a “family get together” this week, I’m guessing leavers thing at the school or why would the little un be in a suit. And trying to work out when London Monday, Lee-am Tuesday so obvs did duck all Wednesday but watch tv and she was desecrating Inside Number 9 last night

Emma CUNTway lie 🤔 never

Reactions: 21
Why the need to tell the world she’s due on? just wear a pad! sorted!
My daughter is going to Taylor Swift tomorrow as well, i may have to pre warn her 😂😂

I keep thinking she can't look anymore unhealthy and ugly.

Then she gets even more worse the following week.

Her hands look fit to burst

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
SHE KNOCKS ME SICK! I'm eating my over night bleeping oats you dirty vile blob. I thought she was in FULL menopause now? No? Thought peri was ✔ done?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has she ever even mentioned the League of Gents before or inside number 9? Of course she has tickets. Suppose at least we can hope she hasn’t grifted them from Reece and Steve’s people. 😠

• Sad
  • Heart
So they go outside and take a photo for some special event for Ethan but because something happened to Babs it's now a picture about her! (and the girl who took the picture) Not gonna bother mentioning the kid that was supposed to be the centre of attention in that photo, nah?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.