Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she NEED everything (a fookin pumpkin Halloween disney pirate ship 😂) when she neglects lifes basics of decent food, hydration, haircut and exercise?!

Reactions: 26
I really can’t believe she likes the league of gentlemen - she’s so bleeping basic and straight and they are creepy weirdos (which I love 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel irrationally angry that she’s commented about Inside No9 and is claiming to love Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton.
I don’t believe her and want her to take their names out of her mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If you thought someone thought your finger was fat enough to look like a dick would you even mention it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Babs take off your size 18 clothes… 😂
(please don’t it’s a league of gentlemen reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I hope she enjoyed the opening ceremony of the euros tonight… as ever she’s living in the future as it starts tomorrow, with the ceremony taking place before the first game. ⚽⚽⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has to like everything
Like a spoilt child who baggysies everything

As if that uptight bleep likes League of Gentlemen bollocks to her
If she did she would have gone to their tour a few years ago
I did as I'm actual fan
Unlike cunty who is in to everything but a true fan of nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What else would anyone think it was other than a finger? No fucker was messaging saying it was a dick (which I assume is what she is implying?)....
Poor Babs! No wonder she's frustrated. Making up Babshit that people are messaging thinking it's a dick. #ContentStephen obviously possesses a chode in his pants if that's her compass, right?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You know some men name their dick? Stephen calls his Justin 😉🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
In a photo that’s clearly about her son, she doesn’t mention him once.
As normal she talks about herself and TT

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.