Brummy Mummy #167 Bab-the entitled Blob with a non bob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same if my dad wants to watch a specific game I will watch a streaming service on my phone, go for coffee or annoy my sister for a bit.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hate it when she invades Liverpool airspace. Made me irrationally angry at Eurovision. duck off back to Brum, hope the scousers rip the piss big time
I am in town on Saturday (yes babs, people outside of Birmingham call their local town or city centre town as well!), so I will keep my ears peeled for her (not my eyes because we heard her before seeing her at Eurovision!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she sound drunk in her latest stories? She looks filthy and in need of a sheep dip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I bet it’s ’control freak Babs‘ phoning Content Ste every day. She seems the type. Probably asking him if he’s talked to any female colleagues, what he is cooking for dinner, update his list of chores etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tried to watch her latest flog, omg it's so crap but how bleeping mahoosive is she? She seems to have doubled in size since her last holiday?!!!!
Screenshot_20240613_175444.jpg

She actually looks so unhealthy, I've decided to be influenced by her her and have salad for tea 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet it’s ’control freak Babs‘ phoning Content Ste every day. She seems the type. Probably asking him if he’s talked to any female colleagues, what he is cooking for dinner, update his list of chores etc
There’s absolutely no chance of him talking to anyone when he doesn’t even talk to his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The amount of effort it's taking her to try and create some kind of personality for Ste is so funny.

He's a boring bastard and allows his kids to be exploited. That's all there is to know about him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tried to watch her latest flog, omg it's so crap but how bleeping mahoosive is she? She seems to have doubled in size since her last holiday?!!!!
View attachment 2992076
She actually looks so unhealthy, I've decided to be influenced by her her and have salad for tea 😁.
Ironically she is one of the people on social media who influences me the most as she is about the same age as me and the exact opposite of who I want to be at this point in my life (ie poor diet, no exercise, obviously declining health, children's lives all over the internet, no actual job with prospects etc etc). She just seems to have given up on herself and her content is so poor and repetitive. I could not be less jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The 22 hat reel flopped because the joke is months old. A week is a long time in memes.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is definitely the Anti-Influencer. I am in my early 40s, exercise regularly, I do have a sweet tooth but also eat my veg and fibre and I also enjoy time out with my husband (even share the same bed Babs, imagine!), see my friends and family regularly and have a great relationship with my kids (girls and boys) without some weird favouritism. She makes me feel bloody awesome about myself tbh, so for that I can thank you Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I will be watching the euros opening ceremony and every England match because #englandtillidie yeah I just used a cringe hashtag and I don’t care 😂✌🏼 I’ve covered my house in England flags this is what life is all about! Can I just something mega controversial I think Taylor swift is a cult yep I said it. I’ve been out for a boozy lunch with my best mate and we’ve literally put the whole wide world to rights and both agree blabs is a twit. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• Heart
If Mr Zeb wants to watch the Euro opening night, and I don't, I go and watch telly upstairs (or he can). Or read. Or sit on Tattle catching up on threads. Or paint my nails. Or...or...or...you get the idea. And what's that all about, being called at lunchtime. Does Sharkie have no mates to sit with in the canteen, or is he checking that she's still awake and 'working'.
Exactly. I have been watching the athletics the last couole of evenings. Mr Daisy isn't interested so he either has watched something on his iPad or listened to music etc.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2992076
You can’t have a neck like that and not have sleep apnea!!! No wonder she’s exhausted and awake all night

Taylor only gives the 22 Hat to a child 🙄
bleeping stupid pig! 🤬
babs hasn't been to see Taylor yet, has she? guaranteed she'll be pushing and shoving all the kids out the way when she does to try and get her trotters on that hat - or she'll be wedging TT in front of her to get it and then claiming it as HERS - y'know, because SHE bRought the tickets! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What else would anyone think it was other than a finger? No fucker was messaging saying it was a dick (which I assume is what she is implying?)....
Maybe that's what Stevo's looks like 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.