Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
It doesn’t look very sunny

also if I was a holiday company and if given her a free holiday I’d be screwing. Literally NOTHING of any advice except you can’t get a sun bed til 10am and have to queue? Where do I sign up for such luxury

Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
morning cowbags,

Another utterly pointless throwback reel this morning ....

plus anyone else get irrational rage if she comments on the post of someone you follow?.. I know I do, it makes me wanna unfollow them, just me ?? Ok then

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I'm not Babfending her but why is it disgusting to sleep in your kid's sheets? I've borrowed my son's bed when he's been at a mates and the snoring is too much and I've told him I've been in it but I haven't changed the sheets because I'm clean. Is this really disgusting? Are you all saying it because it's Babs or am I vile? :oops::oops::oops: Seriously, I'm worrying now!!!!!
I was first to mention the weirdness, maybe I’m being totally sexist but I wouldn’t allow my husband to sleep in my kids beds (especially my daughters) hes a sweaty, farty, dribbly mess and I make sure I never get the pillows on our bed mixed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love him obviously but I have to draw the line at him rotating beds 😵💫🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The government should use this as a health awareness campaign. Stick her mug on chocolate, ice cream, crisps - like the photos they have on cigarettes.

Seriously though are the babettes on like wait a minute … this yellow beasty was bed bound and now she’s admitted to going shopping multiple times, had her hair and is stuffing her gob with ice cream.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
It's like a permanent work of fiction. I have a favourite author who occasionally completely forgets, a few books down a series, that she said someone doesn't have a Dad or a sister or is allergic to chocolate but Babs, this is ridiculous. Do you think we should club together and buy her a notebook and a pencil so she can write down key character points and plot twists. You know, things about Ste... 1. he only watches scary things; 2. he loves the gay channels etc. Babs... 1. yellow hair; 2. dodgy ticker; 3. dubious manicure... She can look back and check her facts every morning.

No need to buy her a notebook , she kept the one from the competition/giveaway.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She’s only sad she’s losing content and income without the kiddo in primary narrative. Without days at Thomas land, handbag snacks and early home times due to needing a toddler nap, what else has she got?

Fashion? Health? Fitness? Interiors? Travel? She’s clearly established she’s got none of this so what does that leave?

Ugly shoe market I suppose. She excels there!

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I hope TT enjoyed it too, she's only a kid and doing what her mother does, no matter how sick making it is to watch. I still think it's not the kid's faults. TT will have to live with this shame for the rest of her life. That's punishment enough for the poor girl. Now Ste, he is old enough to say bog off with your camera Babs and leave me the fuck alone!!!
---

I couldn't believe the matching sandals. I would have died at TT's age (and my Mum was quite attractive but twinning, ugh nooooooo!).
He’s also old enough to protect his kids. But he doesn’t because he wants the shite holidays and freebies

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
My first tingo 🎉🎉🎉🎉 predictable Conways at port adventura…….massive theme park nerds but she’s there with a book 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Any normal person who had a ‘poorly heart’ would immediately overhaul their food intake and exercise. Not Babs though she just carries on eating junk and lazing about 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sick

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Hmm, why would you get a pedicure unless you were planning to perhaps be showing off your feet on a beach?

• Heart