Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isnโ€™t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irrelevant, but I'm still on t'other thread atm - why does her Dad call himself Che? Am I missing an obvious nickname? Makes me cringe so bad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is bleeping unhinged this morning (well, most mornings to be fair!) Who gives. a bleeping crap about a white magnum.
Calling people who don't agree with her "Judas" - when she's doing a POLL which thereby its very nature offers a CHOICE of ice creams?!! Make it make sense you thick witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is bleeping unhinged this morning (well, most mornings to be fair!) Who gives. a bleeping crap about a white magnum.
Calling people who don't agree with her "Judas" -
That will be a reference to her RE teaching days ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmm, why would you get a pedicure unless you were planning to perhaps be showing off your feet on a beach?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think sheโ€™s going away next week but will have one of her โ€˜weeks offโ€™ and casually not mention it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She will definitely go away and her ridiculous followers will tell her she deserves it and needs a break.

A break from what exactly? Sitting on your fat arse all day?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hmm, why would you get a pedicure unless you were planning to perhaps be showing off your feet on a beach?
Sheโ€™s just said in the vlog this week they are going on a mini break.

Do these kids ever just get to enjoy being at home? Sleeping in? Staying up late? Seeing their mates?

Lords knows why I watched her Boots haul .. hair dye, Colgate and Garnier masks. Thrilling.

Reactions: 26
The poor guy touching her feet. You just KNOW they'll be aPsolutely minging ๐Ÿคข

She's definitely going away. Her sheep will tell her she deserves the rest after her total babshit near death experience. Wonder if the insurers have been informed of her little heart problem?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She slipped into today's vlog the family are going on a mini break...ffs
Of course they are!
And I bet she'll say that Stevie Boy booked it for her after her near death experience last week so that she can rest and relax - JUST TO MAKE A bleeping CHANGE!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.