Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babs' new hair cut has a big thumbs up from me! 👍🏻🤣

having styled it herself, the lank, greasy hair, combined with the lack of volume, and the length of it perfectly at the level of her chin makes her head appear cube-shaped, draws attention to her howls and only emphasises the hugeness of her forehead, so vast that if you rotated her face, you could easily fit her nose and mouth into the empty space above her caterpillar brows. even better with the way the hair that frames her face is slicked back at an angle to the side in an attempt to conceal the balding, which perfectly exacerbates the box shape. 👌🏻

kinda like when a kid dresses up as a robot and shoves a cardboard box over their head - which I'm assuming is the aesthetic babs is going for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2949342

View attachment 2949343
Let’s hope her hairdresser is a Tattler, and the ‘treat me’ haircuts get even better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FFs why doesn't she get a fringe cut in to cover her HUMUNGOUS forehead?!! Her hair is so think and lank and yellow!! Ugh she gets uglier by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
It’s one of those conditions that change in severity like her anxiety
Gary Boorlow - can’t go
Taylor Swift - all systems go
Cooking - heart might explode
Cleaning - ditto
Watching tv stuffing her face - heart okay
Swishing about in her bedroom trying on horrible outfits - ❤
DVLA come knocking some lie about wet wipe driving
you get the drift 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
For the sake of clarity it's on her post of 14 May

1000039169.jpg

Reactions: 15
The government should use this as a health awareness campaign. Stick her mug on chocolate, ice cream, crisps - like the photos they have on cigarettes.

Seriously though are the babettes on like wait a minute … this yellow beasty was bed bound and now she’s admitted to going shopping multiple times, had her hair and is stuffing her gob with ice cream.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ewww… a corpse eating a magnum!!

The red sparkly dress and blazer from that reel honestly I can’t deal 🙈🙈 All the outfits were seriously horrific but that took the biscuit - I hope she wears it as she will be an absolute sweaty beast by the end of the evening!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Any normal person who had a ‘poorly heart’ would immediately overhaul their food intake and exercise. Not Babs though she just carries on eating junk and lazing about 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I can't work out who hates her more ....
Erin or her hairdresser

Sat there eating a calorific ice cream after a hospital scare with yellow teeth and yellow hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
EAC74012-8AE6-4F1B-913B-E1AF0D1A8823.png

Plants bring her so much joy…. Has anyone ever seen her do any actual gardening? Or do the plants that bring joy need to be indoor ones that apart from a bit of watering, require bare minimum effort. Is weeding/digging and cutting back plants manly man work?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
babs' new hair cut has a big thumbs up from me! 👍🏻🤣

having styled it herself, the lank, greasy hair, combined with the lack of volume, and the length of it perfectly at the level of her chin makes her head appear cube-shaped, draws attention to her howls and only emphasises the hugeness of her forehead, so vast that if you rotated her face, you could easily fit her nose and mouth into the empty space above her caterpillar brows. even better with the way the hair that frames her face is slicked back at an angle to the side in an attempt to conceal the balding, which perfectly exacerbates the box shape. 👌🏻

kinda like when a kid dresses up as a robot and shoves a cardboard box over their head - which I'm assuming is the aesthetic babs is going for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2949342

View attachment 2949343
With the length and the receding hairline she looks like Andy pipkin from little Britain ….”; I dont like it”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She looks like Ricky lake In hairspray when she’s trying on all the clothes at hefty’s hideaway 😂 what a bleeping mess . Bursting at the seams at every outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks like Ricky lake In hairspray when she’s trying on all the clothes at hefty’s hideaway 😂 what a bleeping mess . Bursting at the seams at every outfit!
“Fatty fatty 2x 4 - can’t get through the dressing room door”

Man I love that film 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy heart palpitations that reel! Please wear them all at some point Bab, you style kween you😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I read this in the style of The Gruffalo, or in this case…The Babbalo. 😂
IMG_1186.jpeg

The Baballo

But who is the creature with a terrible mani,
lifting her skirt and showing her fanny?
She has chunky canckles and big fat toes,
and a huge ugly wart next to her nose (#Ad #SkinAndMe)
Her tongue is scalloped, her hair is yellow,
’You’re making me be a bad mom’ you’ll hear her bellow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
She should take the opportunity to grow the awful dyed colour out while her hair is short.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2949817
The Baballo

But who is the creature with a terrible mani,
lifting her skirt and showing her fanny?
She has chunky canckles and big fat toes,
and a huge ugly wart next to her nose (#Ad #SkinAndMe)
Her tongue is scalloped, her hair is yellow,
’You’re making me be a bad mom’ you’ll hear her bellow.
Better than any poetry she has ever published 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.