Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Bab's ice creams should be the least of your worries and the last thing you eat with a bad heart!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
in reference to the vlog, the way she talks so patronising about little E simply because he takes care of his personal hygiene and likes to wash regularly, with scathing remarks about him being a "self care king" as a thinly-veiled "compliment" when you can tell by her facial expression and tone of voice that she's being nasty. it wasn't long ago she was claiming that both the Es were reluctant to shower or clean their teeth and that she had to pressure them into washing with constant reminders, plus complaining about the supposed smell of Ethan's room now he's a "tween" - which was bold of her, given the stench that must emanate from her pit, all festering teddy bear, sweating topless in sheets she doesn't change for weeks and her own refusal to wash regularly. she seems to resent Ethan simply because he wants to wash and stay clean - likely due to paranoia because he doesn't want to stink like his mother, which i swear is also the reason Ez has such a huge stash of body sprays - simply because he uses the shower gel or shampoo or whatever "too quickly". 🙄

and talking of body spray, I cannot imagine the cringe if I was a 13 year old girl and my mother went out and brought herself a matching bottle of teen body spray so we could "twin". especially when the body spray Erin is wearing is the 2024 equivalent of an adult wearing impulse temptation of Charlie red. guaranteed whatever scent that body spray is, Ez will never wear again. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you fly with that condition ?
Yes, but most travel insurance providers inflate cover by up to 80%, & some won't insure at all. If she travels with insufficent cover or doesn't declare the condition and falls ill, her £200k in the bank will vanish in a puff of smoke.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Babs this morning (without the cocktail) …… that bloody haircut is awful I should have known it was ripped off….never an original idea in that oversized swede of hers….

IMG_4474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I see the usual Elvive shampoo was ordered in the Boots haul, what happened to the expensive shampoo she advertised the other day?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sorry, may I ask the Swifties....

Is it Eras - as in era's of time. Like one era and then another (realised this is hard to explain).

Or does the word Eras mean something that I'm too old or simple to understand?

To keep on subject, the way big E says it on the reel has made me overthink it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, may I ask the Swifties....

Is it Eras - as in era's of time. Like one era and then another (realised this is hard to explain).

Or does the word Eras mean something that I'm too old or simple to understand?

To keep on subject, the way big E says it on the reel has made me overthink it
Basically all her albums are classed as a different Eras. She calls it the Eras Tour because its a really long show, and she has it broken up to each album

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I see the usual Elvive shampoo was ordered in the Boots haul, what happened to the expensive shampoo she advertised the other day?
Is that the red Elvive for ‘coloured and highlighted hair’ that the other 3 have to use despite none of them having coloured hair ??? 🤔🤔🤔selfish twunt, let them have shampoo for their own hair type not yours 😡

the vlog 😩 don’t we feel sorry for ourselves… she explains SVT awfully - how was she a teacher remind me???? Doesn‘t give it it’s full name and doesn’t explain what happens when she has it. In the comments a couple of people have called her out asking so do you not have asthma anymore then. Surprisingly she hasn’t answered as she knows it was entirely fictitious….

also she dropped in about another holiday - I would say the stress of that -( cos let’s face it, the fat controller doesn’t ever relax on holiday ) would be enough to bring on another meltdown…/ attack and god knows what time they’ll have to go back to the room now. . ..? 6 pm 😴😴😴😴😴 i‘d leave her at home , she’s a liability …

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.