Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be shocked if she ends up going to see Liam. I reckon she will fake an episode to get out of it.
Be still my racing heart...
---
Reel: Cringe the affected voice over

cringe the camera eye bleeping & Ill considered outfit choices 🥵

and 🤢🤢🤢 the massive pores on her nose in the close up this morning skin n me need to step away ... their formulation is not working 🤢🤢🤢
TTT might doing drama but she needs elocution lessons, or maybe just speak slower 🤔 either way horrible to listen to, even worse to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She‘s including ‘a little health update’ in the vlog tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how the story has evolved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah miraculously played down as she's been made aware that if she makes too big of a drama out of it she might have to stop driving!!!
ETA: now doing another pointless poll on best ice cream/lolly and she's going to be furious if a white choc magnum doesn't win. Emma you might want to eat a few less White choc magnums since you are fat heifer with a heart condition! Hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is she still driving within a week of the drama. You can't bear down and apply ice at any speed if your heart palpitations take over. Selfish tw4t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m confused now…so does she not have a heart condition?? When did she say she’s had palpitations? I’m shocked she’s going to TS when she pulled out of Take That…either it’s a serious condition that needs an op or it’s not?!
....."When did she say she's had palpitations"?..... Out of her own big yap on yesterday's bories stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still driving I see. I didn’t hear her mention the palpitations yesterday as I skip over her talking stories, but I think that’s bullshit. Think she’s just saying it for the attention from the babettes. Oh I so hope she’s been reported to the DVLA.

Reactions: 22
Poorly heart? No no no bear down and have a fart………. That’s my next thread title suggestion.

On about ice cream now, she is deranged. Can’t be needing a serious procedure if she back to driving already.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
What is Erin on about 'dancing'?, Babs cant dance with a poorly heart the poor sod cant even shower!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Plant mum and son working on some new plant friends...plants bring me so much joy it's ridiculous. The son slightly less. What's his name again?"

Steven opened his eyes to find her bearing down on him to tell him about Ben Affleck and JLo or some such shite. How dare she break into his personal space in the Top Tip. Poor man.

And remember guys...if "choc ice" wins, she's vowed to leave the country. Get voting, every little helps (Babs, that's also the tagline of your latest scamming ad).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
British Heart Foundation have apologised to the nation today for giving out incorrect advice by telling people to eat a healthy diet and excercise regularly.
This apology comes after modern day miracle Babs cured her congenital heart defect by spending three days in bed then a trip to the hairdressers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She really is a modern day miracle because her chronic anxiety and fear of leaving the house was cured by a trip to Primark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She really is a modern day miracle because her chronic anxiety and fear of leaving the house was cured by a trip to Primark!
Having been to the one in Brum, that brings about chronic anxiety and a desire to never leave the house again in most people.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
babs' new hair cut has a big thumbs up from me! 👍🏻🤣

having styled it herself, the lank, greasy hair, combined with the lack of volume, and the length of it perfectly at the level of her chin makes her head appear cube-shaped, draws attention to her howls and only emphasises the hugeness of her forehead, so vast that if you rotated her face, you could easily fit her nose and mouth into the empty space above her caterpillar brows. even better with the way the hair that frames her face is slicked back at an angle to the side in an attempt to conceal the balding, which perfectly exacerbates the box shape. 👌🏻

kinda like when a kid dresses up as a robot and shoves a cardboard box over their head - which I'm assuming is the aesthetic babs is going for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240521_173843_com.instagram.android_edit_642905059074295.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_173954.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.