Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not Babfending her but why is it disgusting to sleep in your kid's sheets? I've borrowed my son's bed when he's been at a mates and the snoring is too much and I've told him I've been in it but I haven't changed the sheets because I'm clean. Is this really disgusting? Are you all saying it because it's Babs or am I vile? :oops::oops::oops: Seriously, I'm worrying now!!!!!
I personally think its disgusting for a Dad to sleep in his daughters bed! I would not allow my husband to sleep in my daughters beds, but he wouldn't anyway because he sleeps with me 🤣🤷‍♀️ If it was Emma that would be bad enough.
I do have an irrational thing about bed cleanliness though, I don't allow anyone in outdoor clothes on our beds either 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
IMG_7341.png

Ooh babs. Me and my partner lay on the same sofa when we have our blanket action 😝 and probably not the same blanket action as you 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not Babfending her but why is it disgusting to sleep in your kid's sheets? I've borrowed my son's bed when he's been at a mates and the snoring is too much and I've told him I've been in it but I haven't changed the sheets because I'm clean. Is this really disgusting? Are you all saying it because it's Babs or am I vile? :oops::oops::oops: Seriously, I'm worrying now!!!!!
I was first to mention the weirdness, maybe I’m being totally sexist but I wouldn’t allow my husband to sleep in my kids beds (especially my daughters) hes a sweaty, farty, dribbly mess and I make sure I never get the pillows on our bed mixed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love him obviously but I have to draw the line at him rotating beds 😵💫🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's disgusting for boundary, & yes, hygiene reasons. That's how I took what Lady Doodle meant. Erin has zero privacy, Babs is the type of mother who would snoop and read Erin's journal, & Babs is a dirty bint who doesn't wash her bedlinens for months - yes, MONTHS. I doubt very much that you're that slovenly. You said you're clean, & Babs isn't. She wears the same pyjamas for weeks, sweating in her pit and it's been noted that her Christmas bedlinens were still in situ the following Easter. That is hideously gross.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lazy c&n*ways are rotting under manky blankets again all ready for bed watching 📺 as is their default setting. All this despite it being 8pm & whilst not warm, certainly not Baltic enough to be rotting under dirty covers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Our blanket action looks a lot different 👀🤣 also a blanket and no doubt that skanky dressing gown?! Perimenopause my ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The blanket photo reminds me of when I visit MIL in her care home, but with less ooomph from the cuntway care home residents 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cowbag now you know it’s not you it’s THIS 👇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ste is probably waiting for them to all disappear to get his own blanket action going on, ooh-err 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know Maths isn't her strong point, neither her memory. I would have thought she'd have done her gcse exams 93/94 & I'm sure photography gcse was introduced around 10-15 years later circa 2005, even 2009? 🤔

She's going to have to dig out that ol' Record of Achievement to prove otherwise!
She will have done them 94 same as me and whilst we had a photography club we didn’t get the option of it as a gcse

Reactions: 15
It's disgusting for boundary, & yes, hygiene reasons. That's how I took what Lady Doodle meant. Erin has zero privacy, Babs is the type of mother who would snoop and read Erin's journal, & Babs is a dirty bint who doesn't wash her bedlinens for months - yes, MONTHS. I doubt very much that you're that slovenly. You said you're clean, & Babs isn't. She wears the same pyjamas for weeks, sweating in her pit and it's been noted that her Christmas bedlinens were still in situ the following Easter. That is hideously gross.
100% guaranteed that she won't have actually ASKED Erin if Steve can sleep in her bed. it's not just the fact he's slept in her bed - although grim if babs doesn't change the bedding, not because it's her dad but just ick in general in terms of someone else sleeping on my pillow - but the blatant invasion of her privacy. it's like when she films in the kids' bedrooms while they are at school, shows the contents of their drawers and what they have on their walls etc, and that time she filmed herself doing her own rendition of the WAP dance in her 11/12 year old daughter's bedroom was beyond inappropriate.

at that age, I would have hated the idea of going to a sleepover and knowing family members may be going in my room - except for some innocent purpose like putting a pile of clean clothes on my bed - but babs has likely been in there stealing body spray and shoes etc, rotting through Erin's stuff because she hates that she isn't Ez's "bestie" and would have aPsolutely zero qualms about reading her daughter's diary of she found one! tbh, it wouldn't even surprise me if she took photos to share in her stories.

tbf though, if she DID find a diary, she would likely be in for a shock - expecting to read up on all the teen gossip so she can drop it into the conversation next time she organises a "play date" trip and shuffles around after Erin and her mates as they go shopping and go to Starbs while she eavesdrops from the next table 🙄- as it would undoubtedly be filled with some real home truths about babs and how much she hates how her mother humiliates her, how she is NOT a "great mum" and also details of her not-so-innocent life when she is away from babs - all teen crushes and her usage of IG and social media and general teenage "I HATE MY MUM" rebellion with plans to leave home as soon as she is able to. there would be a HUGE mummy meltdown! 🍿🤣

honestly though knowing babs' babanory stories, we know that Steve never shares a bed with babs, despite her desperation to pretend otherwise - it could just be that she fabricated a snoring story for content - a topic to rehash that she hasn't mentioned recently, what happened to steve's emergency referral for a sleep study babs?! 🤔 - and used Erin being at a sleepover as a way to explain that he slept in a different room, instead of mentioning his bed up in top top. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.