Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏👏
I saw her morning post and the two things that entered my head were
1. She must be doing an ad she’s got her clown make up on
2. What the duck has she got to take a break from she does duck all

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She already hates her new hair doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously? A free holiday for the laziest piece of tit on the Internet? 😡😡😡. Might email Love Holidays and mention the current Mr Bev is recovering from a poorly heart so could they donate a freebie to us rather than a lying fantasist who's in want of a personality?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s probably going to Port Adventura (salou) as it’s always been her DREAM, but only considered when someone else is footing the bill of course

duck OFF YOU FLABBY BUCK TOOTHED LOITER SACK
She will go to Barcelona as salou is only an hour from there

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope the nightmare security queues at Birmingham airport are as bad as they’re being made out to be.
That will do her heart good knowingly going into such a stressful situation
IF her heart situation is real I’m surprised she would risk it going to another country I would be frightened a heart attack was lurking

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Will she use the heart condition as an excuse to be lazier and use airport assistance

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s probably going to Port Adventura (salou) as it’s always been her DREAM, but only considered when someone else is footing the bill of course

duck OFF YOU FLABBY BUCK TOOTHED LOITER SACK
I used to go salou when my eldest was younger than Emma’s kids, well we stayed in cap salou….she will hate salou , far too common for our blobs…..then again depends if she’s in a portaventura hotel.
if she’s going to portaventura she will hardly be able to go on any rides you know cos of her Poorly Heart…..
she will deffo go grammable though and go to Barcelona , and football stadium ya know for her football loving Gary Barlow lookalike and her boy
has she said that’s where she’s going I didn’t see reel
---
Will she use the heart condition as an excuse to be lazier and use airport assistance
It wouldn’t surprise me …..probably cos the entitled bleep Lane at airport will be closed 😂😂🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does this bleep need a free holiday? And what do the company get out of this, I can already write her posts.

Transition to the airport with her holding her hair in her stupid all in one outfit.
Shopping for crisps.
Drinking fizzy orange.
WEAR THE SWIMSUIT GET IN THE POOL.
Shopping for shite.
"Here are the plug sockets and where we keep the rice krispie squares in the hotel room"
Steve having a pint in an Irish bar accompanied by a whole dissertation about how he goes to Irish bars.
Shopping for shite for Erin. Nothing for Ethan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She looks bleeping massive in her stories today, big massive square head and double chins

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We know how she loves travel?! No she doesn’t, she never makes the most of any trip! Eating lays crisps on the balcony before her toddler bedtime 🥱
She knows this is wrong, she fears the inevitable backlash. Even to the thickest babettes they can see that this trip is very undeserved. I’d go as far as to say she’s engineered this whole health scare to get the babbettes on side before the big love holiday reveal

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well after a quick search there ain’t much positive online about love holidays….I see on Instagram they use influenzas a lot 🤬🤬, also I hope she is travelling from brum airport cos that looks like a shitshow according to bbc news …..she will be bearing down as soon as she gets to airport with a bit of luck 😂😂#poorlyheart #bearingdown

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope the nightmare security queues at Birmingham airport are as bad as they’re being made out to be.
That will do her heart good knowingly going into such a stressful situation
They really are. A friend nearly missed their flight this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well after a quick search there ain’t much positive online about love holidays….I see on Instagram they use influenzas a lot 🤬🤬, also I hope she is travelling from brum airport cos that looks like a shitshow according to bbc news …..she will be bearing down as soon as she gets to airport with a bit of luck 😂😂#poorlyheart #bearingdown
Imagine if she tit herself by accident 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t wait to find out about tat shops and if the place has WiFi so she can watch trash tv shows from abroad. That is also she will showcase on a free holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every. Single. Post. Will have to be tagged with whatever # the ASA demand. Imagine the carnage if she misses one. #itsonlylegaldontworrybabsyoullbefinehun

Keep your eyes peeled 🐮 🛍 's

And the company will get in trouble too, if she misses the notification that it's a #blagged holiday.

Reactions: 21
Free or heavily discounted holiday ? I'm guessing if Steve is coming in his pants over it then it must be football related.

Barcelona?

Also she looks inflated in that video.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240524_115157_Instagram.jpg

Guys, she might be being gifted another bleeping holiday, but I'll tell you this for free!....

I would prefer to never be able to go on holiday ever again over being and looking ANYTHING like her!

She is the ugliest, most selfish, bragging, childish, pathetic, lying bleep on the Internet.

How's the travel Ins quotes with the Heart Condition Babs?

duck off!!!!
---
ETA : Message to Love Holidays pending!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So patronising … show us new places. duck off you yellow bleep.

Babs I have shock horror actually left the country before. I also have access to the internet. I don’t need to rely on gracious Babs sharing her tit freebie holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.