Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if that’s a real Vivienne Westwood necklace HER girl has on in that pic.
It will be …. big E will have saved her pocket money aka clicked her fingers and asked Mummy!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It’s probably happened and that’s why narc babs has feigned this whole cardiac event to make her feel guilty for speaking out against the bab regime!
I reckon there was some sort of almighty row that brought it on as she was very quiet from the Friday onwards
Also she said in her blog that her heart rate went to over 200 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
'Give it a rest woman , how dare you mess with my stepladder 🪜- how do you expect me go take high angled fake pictures of you if you keep stealing the tools of my trade!!

View attachment 2952187
Pahaha, I mentioned her controversial assertion that "Grease 2 > Grease" a few days ago!! Hi Bab.
---
Slightly OT but hang in there people with terrible teen daughters - this time last year my 14 year old was a total nightmare - way too much alcohol at parties, even drugs 😳😳 A year on and she’s a reformed character - all her own doing - working so hard doing her GCSEs at the moment I could burst with pride. It’s hard for kids these days, so much pressure - but they’ll get there if you’re firm but kind and not a pushy, controlling narc like Emma 🤣🤣🤣
Solidarity to the teen girl mums!!
There is SOMETHING about 14/15 isn't there?? Is there some developmental jump at that point? Mine was awful at that age. Now my sisters have a 14 yo girl and 15 yo boy respectively and having the exact same problems!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Apparently Y8 is the year statistically that if they're going to kick off, it will be then. I was told that by several educators when I was a school governor. That's the year that we held most disciplinary meetings for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does Babs need half term so badly?

It’s not like she has been rushed off her feet for the past 6 weeks!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why has a he got a full face of 🤡 make up on at 715? You don’t need that to take your 11yo to school. Slow train to London? There’s a YouTube bleep fest on
she must be doing something for her or she’d still be in her festering pit of doom.
---

I need half term because traffic and trains will be quieter I don’t need half term because those people that have had their leave declined as others got in first Will suddenly have covid or d&v 🤓

Reactions: 19
So she’s washed and made up by 7am on a Friday. Recording the ads for her week off? Tutti frooty nails on too!

Morning liar liar blabs on fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That make up - what a bleeping state

All that time and money she could book in a make up tutorial

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I very nearly messaged to ask where she’s off to this time. I mean, it’s a been over 4 weeks since they went on the last trip of a lifetime!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I very nearly messaged to ask where she’s off to this time? I mean, it’s a been over 4 weeks since they went on the last trip of a lifetime!
Their holidays always look so depressing though- getting up at 6am, eating a cereal bar in the shared hotel room for breakfast, morning of military precision pre planned activities and staged photographs, share some chicken nuggets in a fast food place for lunch, visit large multinational supermarket for snacks and back to the hotel room for the evening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She talks such twaddle, choc ices ffs, does she really think that people are thinking about this absolute fluff? Every poll is as irrelevant as the last! Mindless shite. I couldn’t give a duck about potatoes, ice cream, the 90s etc my head is filled with my family, my husband, my work, school demands, paying bills, state of the world, state of the economy & what I’ve got to buy from the supermarket on my lunch break to come home and cook my family, she literally has none of these daily thought processes cos she’s such an enabled child! What a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This whole narrative that Babs has created about her resting and tiredness and now how much she ‘needs half term’ really grates in me 🙄🙄

The amount of time she continually spends slobbing around, having everyone run around after to her, the endless holidays, she’s just not relatable at all 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apparently Y8 is the year statistically that if they're going to kick off, it will be then. I was told that by several educators when I was a school governor. That's the year that we held most disciplinary meetings for.
It’s got to be year 9 for girls…hormones are hitting hard, they’re still doing subjects they won’t do at GCSE so boredom has kicked in with some lessons, vaping, bullying & boys all rear their heads! It’s a horrible year before they knuckle down for exams 😬

Reactions: 17
I remember at the start of year 8 evening my daughters school did the head was saying that schools are most concerned about children when the ARE 8, and when they're IN year 8. Funny enough I found the 7/8 year 3 times particularly trying too. We were in the process of an adhd diagnosis at that time and I was constantly trying to work out if certain behaviour was adhd related or age related!!
---

It's not like they're all looking forward to lie-ins and chilling out for the week. We all know she'll be in Bab Controller mode!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This whole narrative that Babs has created about her resting and tiredness and now how much she ‘needs half term’ really grates in me 🙄🙄

The amount of time she continually spends slobbing around, having everyone run around after to her, the endless holidays, she’s just not relatable at all 😡
👏👏👏👏
I saw her morning post and the two things that entered my head were
1. She must be doing an ad she’s got her clown make up on
2. What the duck has she got to take a break from she does duck all

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.