Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s Stephen who’s doing all the eating Emma 😳😳😳 she looks bleeping MASSIVE in those stories.
Literally just back from the USA and off again… what a braggy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love holidays is the shittist company that ever existed they screwed us over big time during Covid! I hope she gets there and has to wait four hours for the transfer as they did that to us!
and she doesn’t like to travel such bollox I’m abroad at the moment and have a three bed bungalow on an all inclusive resort as we don’t do divide and conquer we like are own space!

Reactions: 23
Because she's barely been away since Covid so she needs another holiday ?!! She 'werks' so hard 🤔🤔 and she's been poorly with her heart doncha know so she needs ANOTHER HOLIDAY with all the stress of packing flying and controlling what they do every second of the day and what time they go to bed ---- btw 6pm just as the families with toddlers are going out for the evening.

God forbid that she should stay at home and chill for one half term , give her kids the chance to wind down and get some downtime to just go out with and see their friends. 😡😡 She doesn't ever enjoy her holidays and some people struggle to get away once a year . Entitled braggy bleep!!!

hey and be thankful the fat controller will be taking us peasants along to see her eat beige snacks , and go to bed early 😴😴😴😴😴😴

ps that's what the awful swimming costumes were for ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah yes babs, that little work op that has just come up, except in your haul from the US you said you got Ethan a mini hair glue in a travel size that you can't buy in the UK and almost said you were going away before you stopped yourself and tried to cover it. That was filmed at least a month ago? Plus all of the hair cuts, pedicures, Boots haul......but sure, it's not been planned for months.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
A free holiday? There couldn’t be a person less deserving than Emma and Steve. Disgusting from love holidays and I’ll for sure never be booking with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Beside myself at "toe-fingered". That has to be in the next thread title.

She could at least attempt to sound like she isn't reading off a script. "It's so simple...!

It is ridiculously condescending to "show us new places". My life would be so much poorer without Babs' shite photos of theme parks and all inclusives. My ignorant self would never know about these places were it not for Twenty Toes showing them to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beside myself at "toe-fingered". That has to be in the next thread title.

She could at least attempt to sound like she isn't reading off a script. "It's so simple...!

It is ridiculously condescending to "show us new places". My life would be so much poorer without Babs' shite photos of theme parks and all inclusives. My ignorant self would never know about these places were it not for Twenty Toes showing them to me.
I agree!
I mean how on earth are Mr Doodle & I going to navigate our way around Venice next week when the likes of this twit aren't online showing me 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

• Haha
I hope she is going to Barca cos we've booked (and paid for it ourselves!) for later in the year, so it'll be interesting to see what she shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my days she has packed so much weight on in the past fortnight! She looks bloated and huge!!!! Also, why is her hair so greasy all of a sudden? She looks worse than she ever has, right now. It's the look she deserves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my days she has packed so much weight on in the past fortnight! She looks bloated and huge!!!! Also, why is her hair so greasy all of a sudden? She looks worse than she ever has, right now. It's the look she deserves.

I thought that too - she looks bleeping MASSIVE. usually when people aren’t well they eat less, not more - she looks inflated!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s grinding my gears how she keeps referring this holiday as ‘a little mini break’
To most people this type of holiday would be their main holiday that they’ve had to save up for.. not a ‘little mini break’ obnoxiousness twunt 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
aPsolutely NOBODY is saying that "Gary Barlow in a pair of shorts looks like Steve" - except YOU, babs. if any of the babettes have actually sent DMs confirming that they are "twins", they desperately need to get their eyes tested.

and quite honestly, if she genuinely believes her cardboard cut-out of a hostage husband looks like Gary, given how much she LOVES Gary why does she refuse to share a bed with Steve or sit on the same sofa as him etc? mAkE iT mAkE sEnSe! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240524_150346.jpg

• Sick
Bab stop pretending that Ste has a personality and is straight. Neither is believable.

Amazing how someone who threatens DV gets given a free holiday, what the hell is wrong with the world.

Travelling abroad so soon after her 'heart problem' is a brave move

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What the actual …… 😱

We knew there would be a trip at half-term, she just can’t stay home and allow her children to make plans of their own!

I also believe she has manufactured this ‘heart condition’ into something much bigger than it is so that she could announce to the Babbette’s that she was going away. She knew there would be backlash for another trip so soon after the termly trip of a lifetime so ‘popping on the blue lights’ gave her an excuse.

Grrrrrr 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
It’s grinding my gears how she keeps referring this holiday as ‘a little mini break’
To most people this type of holiday would be their main holiday that they’ve had to save up for.. not a ‘little mini break’ obnoxiousness twunt 😡
It was this that stood out for me; trying to downplay a bleeping holiday to Spain as a mini break. Nasty spoilt witch. No humility.

This “surprise” #kindlygifted mini break has me more convinced than before that the cardiac arrest was fully planned timing wise, if it wasn’t just a load of cock and bull, as she knows it won’t just be us Tattlers agog at her gazillionth holiday of the year and it’s not even bleeping half way through yet and used it for sympathy and deflection.

PS she looks more like Uncle Vernon’s sister from Harry Potter, when she’s inflated and heading across the skies, than ever before…
---
What the actual …… 😱

We knew there would be a trip at half-term, she just can’t stay home and allow her children to make plans of their own!

I also believe she has manufactured this ‘heart condition’ into something much bigger than it is so that she could announce to the Babbette’s that she was going away. She knew there would be backlash for another trip so soon after the termly trip of a lifetime so ‘popping on the blue lights’ gave her an excuse.

Grrrrrr 🤬
She’s so transparent, but probably thinks she’s was so clever!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.