Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My holiday in September was booked through love holidays back in January. Never using them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They love travelling and going to new places?!! Says the woman who goes to Disney every bleeping year and HATES Anywhere new!! Iceland for example!!
\Why has this witch got a free holiday?!! :mad: There is no-one more UN-DESERVING than her. Have they not looked at her vlogs etc she's utterly CRAP at holiday videos etc! Utterly crap!!!
She loves taking her with us?!! duck OFF!!!!!
And she's treating Stephen?? ER....no its a bleeping freebie you thick bint!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Year seven and eight were glorious with my daughter, well behaved excelling at school. Year nine BOOM 💣 I remember being so upset a video went round of her vaping, that’s nothing compared to the 18 year old nightmare I have now (yes off the rails since year nine) drinking, smoking, raves, drugs, found some coke in her room only last week she thinks I don’t know where she hides it, the dog sniffs there.! In fairness she has always done well at school and everyone loves her but she’s a pain and horrid to me. Off to uni September and hoping it levels her out, can’t see it mind you. Oh and the attitude is awful lucky if I get a grunt out of her. No mother and daughter besties like I always dreamt of. I actually wouldn’t wish it on anyone other than babs and I pray Erin skids off the rails 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope she’s declared her heart condition on the insurance ……bleep 🤬🤬🤬
Not a chance! Remember she knows what to do now- "bear down like she's having a turd." She is beyond gross

I cannot stand this witch. She is abhorrent in every way. She doesn't have ONE SINGLE saving grace. There is NOTHING nice about her at all. NOTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What about gifting the holiday to a wonderful NHS worker that looked after you while poorly ( how old are you .. 5 ?? )
FREE holiday … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Boils my piss all these instagrammers getting freebies , they were happy to clap for the nhs to get content but forget about them as soon as the next freebie comes along….especially when majority have the funds to pay themselves
---
Not a chance! Remember she knows what to do now- "bear down like she's having a turd." She is beyond gross

I cannot stand this witch. She is abhorrent in every way. She doesn't have ONE SINGLE saving grace. There is NOTHING nice about her at all. NOTHING.
Feel exactly the same

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Boils my piss all these instagrammers getting freebies , they were happy to clap for the nhs to get content but forget about them as soon as the next freebie comes along….especially when majority have the funds to pay themselves
---

Feel exactly the same
Exactly.. this is what I don’t understand, most influencers can afford it themselves.. saying that probably because they get everything given to them for free … grrrrrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope the nightmare security queues at Birmingham airport are as bad as they’re being made out to be.
That will do her heart good knowingly going into such a stressful situation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, love holidays can get to duck. Horrible grabby toe fingered bleep. Mini break…..she’s so shameless, most people would love to give their kids a ‘mini break’ this year, she doesn’t even appreciate it, shoehorns Disney into the ad as always to brag

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope the nightmare security queues at Birmingham airport are as bad as they’re being made out to be.
That will do her heart good knowingly going into such a stressful situation
4 bleeping hours out of school holidays if it’s dry they make you wait in queue outside.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why’s she pretending this trip has suddenly come up in the middle of all this heart drama? She’s known about it for months. It’s why at the start of the year she did a holiday clothing haul and said they had a “couple of hot/pool holidays coming up” (can’t remember her exact words but something along those lines). It’s why she hasn’t mentioned what she’s doing at half term AT ALL, when normally she would have made a spreadsheet of play dates if they were intending on staying at home. Oh yeah, and it’s STEVE that eats too much isn’t it Babs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

Maybe karma isn’t just a guy on the chiefs (see what I did there 🥸) maybe they’re an IC20 cow bag 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That ‘love you’ irritates the life out of me. It’s so childish.

• Angry
  • Sick
I never knew it was so easy to book a break on a website like Shite Holidays. I bet it's even easier if someone else is paying.

Please god, let it be to somewhere like Benidorm (no offence to anyone who loves Benidorm, but it's so not Blabs is it).

And I do hope a few of the Babette's sit there and thinks...hang on, this time last week she was just out of hospital with a congenital heart condition diagnosis, and now she's flying off abroad. But they won't. They'll tell her she deserves it. And what has Stevo done to support her out of the usual. Certainly not supporting Little E with his stressful week, that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s probably going to Port Adventura (salou) as it’s always been her DREAM, but only considered when someone else is footing the bill of course

duck OFF YOU FLABBY BUCK TOOTHED LOITER SACK

• Heart
  • Haha
She is just disgusting. All of that drama last week and dossing about in bed unable to shower and get up and function like a normal human 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.