Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just disgusting. All of that drama last week and dossing about in bed unable to shower and get up and function like a normal human 🤬
according to babs, the doctor told her to focus on ensuring she got enough sleep and that she keep her stress levels down - might wanna reconsider a holiday abroad, given the way she always goes into great detail about how she can't sleep the night before a flight because she is so excited and has a "poorly tummy" as a result, not to mention the lack of sleep from "jet leg" and her insisting that she set alarms to ensure she keeps her body on British time so she is awake to post at 7am and her usual routine of "mummy meltdowns" on holiday due to an overwhelm of excitement/tiredness/stress and - on a recent Disney holiday - an overwhelm of "tOo MaNy sMeLLs" which forced her to take to her bed in the early afternoon, like the delicate little flower she is. 🙄

and what happens if her "poorly heart" causes her to "get ill again" and the advice to "bear down like you're doing a 💩" doesn't work? she said that of her heart rate increases and she is unable to calm it down, she must immediately rush to A&E to be given "medicine" - seems risky to jet off aboard, especially when she doesn't speak a word of Spanish and it was only last week she was bedbound and unable to even shower. i hope she has updated her insurance policy... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my days she has packed so much weight on in the past fortnight! She looks bloated and huge!!!! Also, why is her hair so greasy all of a sudden? She looks worse than she ever has, right now. It's the look she deserves.
Be kind, she's critically ill :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she drunk or just suffering from delusions, Ste looks like Gary Barlow and she looks like JLo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s amazing how quickly she recovered from her blue lighted to hospital/poorly heart experience so she can go on a gifted holiday. bleeping walrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ste looks like Gary Barlow? duck off Bab, you need to feed him up a bit first! Also, there is no way he would be sleeping in the spare bed he did, or is that his choice? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most insurers wouldn't insure me after my little procedure (heart attack). Eventually found one that deals in long term.medical conditions and it was £700! She better declare it or she's in big trouble if she's "blue lighted" to hospital in Spain.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hate to break it to the Brummy Beluga whale but her followers and those who watch her are not a load of povvos, I don’t need her to take me away with her and show me the sights. Ive *shock horror* got my own holidays booked 😱 did she invent holidays too? So much patronising in one person, her immense lack of humility is quite remarkable

• Heart
Reactions: 34
aPsolutely NOBODY is saying that "Gary Barlow in a pair of shorts looks like Steve" - except YOU, babs. if any of the babettes have actually sent DMs confirming that they are "twins", they desperately need to get their eyes tested.

and quite honestly, if she genuinely believes her cardboard cut-out of a hostage husband looks like Gary, given how much she LOVES Gary why does she refuse to share a bed with Steve or sit on the same sofa as him etc? mAkE iT mAkE sEnSe! 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2954669
In that photo she’s like a sex offender drooling over its next prey 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to be really horrible here but what is the point of her? She never tells us anything informative or shows us how to make crafts, nice dinners or tips for gardening, keeping a home nice etc. Most instagram accounts have a theme and that’s why you watch them and their adverts are tailored to their audience. She just tits about and does a poll for bleeping ice creams, her YouTube videos are just a brag snore fest, she’s not funny in the slightest so again, what’s the point or am I missing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I might be being cynical here but do you really believe that it's an #ad. She can't stay at home.in the holidays but has had a lot of expensive holidays.
She could easily have booked it, paid for it and then fakes an #ad to make it look like a work freebie.
I don't trust the lying blob one bit.

Reactions: 16
I might be being cynical here but do you really believe that it's an #ad. She can't stay at home.in the holidays but has had a lot of expensive holidays.
She could easily have booked it, paid for it and then fakes an #ad to make it look like a work freebie.
I don't trust the lying blob one bit.
it could go either way. i was surprised she is so happy to brag about her "gifted" freebie holiday as she usually makes a huge deal out of how SHE treats Sharky and the kiddos to holidays as SHE organises and pays for them - but equally, if she were offered a freebie trip, she would be grabbing at it with both trotters to prove to the" trolls" how successful she is at her "job" and simply twist the narrative to say that Steve and the kids are SO lucky that her hard "werk" means they are treated to freebie holidays, such a great mum/wife etc etc. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
I had 3 hours sleep last night ( actual peri-menopause issue) got up at 3am to start work at 4am, did a very busy shift, came home to do my other job in admin (working from home), collected son after exam, did laundry, went into office for 2 hours( have to go into office for 2 hours on a Friday afternoon to load up laptop), came home and am now cooking dinner.
duck me - what does the big fat walloping thundercunt need to "rest" from?! She's a bleeping lazy witch and frankly, I hope she goes abroad on holiday has an SVY episode and ends up in hospital, uninsured and it costs her a FORTUNE. I wouldn't wish ill on anyone but this fat witch is one day being rushed to hospital on a blue light with a cardiac team on standby (yeah....right!) and a week later she's off on her FREEBIE jollies! JUST duck OFF YOU UGLY witch.

• Heart
Can we spare a thought that somewhere in the Greater Birmingham commuting area, there are kids that won't have mum or dad off over this half term cos 'Steve's booked the week......AGAIN'

• Haha
  • Angry
She can get fucked today with that wonky eyeliner- one flicked up and the other creeping down her eye. It takes some beating but i dont think i have ever seen her so smug and happy to "one up" us plebs. Nice quality to have there you cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m going to be really horrible here but what is the point of her? She never tells us anything informative or shows us how to make crafts, nice dinners or tips for gardening, keeping a home nice etc. Most instagram accounts have a theme and that’s why you watch them and their adverts are tailored to their audience. She just tits about and does a poll for bleeping ice creams, her YouTube videos are just a brag snore fest, she’s not funny in the slightest so again, what’s the point or am I missing something.
You’re aPsolutely right with all of the above but unfortunately there are a lot of simple people who find her hilarious and dare I even say it - aspirational. A quick read of some of the comments make me worried that these dimwits walk among us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.