Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈 we moved in 8yrs ago and inherited a not needed cat flap we can't be arsed to replace 🤣
SAME!!!!! In our utility door 😂 We were too tight to get a new door aswell as Babs 🚪🐈 but we're now glad, as we rescue rehomed a cat anyway 😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SAME!!!!! In our utility door 😂 We were too tight to get a new door aswell as Babs 🚪🐈 but we're now glad, as we rescue rehomed a cat anyway 😹😹😹😹😹
Same for me too, the previous owners had replaced all the external doors and windows within that last year so would have been a complete waste of money to replace it - when the flap is locked from the inside.

Maybe skinny Ste uses it as an escape hatch when blobs is fast sleep and he’s not allowed a front door key?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sister was picked to be Sandy....bet that went down well.
And I thought she never kissed a boy until she was 18?
my thoughts exactly! changing the narrative yet again, further tying herself in knots within the huge tangled web of lies that she can't keep track of.

she was "in high school" - did she stay on to do sixth form at the same school - so she was 17/18 at the oldest, and got involved in the play with the hope of finding a guy to try out her poster-snogging technique on - "and it worked!", so was this the ex who dumped her at the bus stop following her first kiss at age 18... 🤔

she would have been utterly unbearable if her soggy sister had the leading role - especially as Claire would have been maybe 15/16 at the oldest, a good few years younger than background babs - first time i have ever seen babs refer to herself as "number 2!" note how babs looks gleefully in that photo, yet the body language of the guy doesn't really give the impression he's happy she's clinging onto him like a limpet. she's got her arm holding him in position, while he is visibly tilting his head away from her, desperate to get away that guy aPsolutely did NOT kiss her - unless she launched herself at him without his consent - and the photo is giving hostage vibes, very similar to how Sharky looks in photos now. behind the emoji, his eyes are screaming "help me" in the same way Steve's did in his wedding photos - it's just that now he's given up all hope of escape and is totally dead behind the eyes.

given babs' knack for spinning webs of babnory stories, Sharky should probably count himself lucky that following the conception of the E's, she allowed him to scuttle off to scout himself out somewhere to sleep, and didn't simply consume him as a post-private parts action snack... 🕸🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my thoughts exactly! changing the narrative yet again, further tying herself in knots within the huge tangled web of lies that she can't keep track of.

she was "in high school" - did she stay on to do sixth form at the same school - so she was 17/18 at the oldest, and got involved in the play with the hope of finding a guy to try out her poster-snogging technique on - "and it worked!", so was this the ex who dumped her at the bus stop following her first kiss at age 18... 🤔

she would have been utterly unbearable if her soggy sister had the leading role - especially as Claire would have been maybe 15/16 at the oldest, a good few years younger than background babs - first time i have ever seen babs refer to herself as "number 2!" note how babs looks gleefully in that photo, yet the body language of the guy doesn't really give the impression he's happy she's clinging onto him like a limpet. she's got her arm holding him in position, while he is visibly tilting his head away from her, desperate to get away that guy aPsolutely did NOT kiss her - unless she launched herself at him without his consent - and the photo is giving hostage vibes, very similar to how Sharky looks in photos now. behind the emoji, his eyes are screaming "help me" in the same way Steve's did in his wedding photos - it's just that now he's given up all hope of escape and is totally dead behind the eyes.

given babs' knack for spinning webs of babnory stories, Sharky should probably count himself lucky that following the conception of the E's, she allowed him to scuttle off to scout himself out somewhere to sleep, and didn't simply consume him as a post-private parts action snack... 🕸🤣
....."BACKGROUND BABS" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I keep waiting for the golden child to start with teen tantrums and signs of rebellion. Our daughter is in the middle of it right now and it’s just a tad testing!!!

Reactions: 26
I keep waiting for the golden child to start with teen tantrums and signs of rebellion. Our daughter is in the middle of it right now and it’s just a tad testing!!!
I feel your pain, so is mine 🤯
Can’t wait for Babs reaction, she’ll need sharky to lay on her to calm her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s probably happened and that’s why narc babs has feigned this whole cardiac event to make her feel guilty for speaking out against the bab regime!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got her ice cubes ready & she'll take herself off for a poo...or whatever she does now to rein in her anxiety!!
As someone who is very anxious (and has a racing heart) I have never once been told to go for a poo to make me calm down. I'm going to try it though. Every time I get overwhelmed at work now I'm going to tell my Boss I'm off for a dump, doctors orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel your pain, so is mine 🤯
Can’t wait for Babs reaction, she’ll need sharky to lay on her to calm her down!
she'll be drinking double-strength sleepy tea by the pint, bellowing at TT that she needs to keep her stress levels down due to her "poorly heart" - while simultaneously exacerbating her symptoms by downing sugary snacks to get her through her "wobbly" feelings and hauls galore as she takes to her pit and resorts to frivolous spending sprees - both "treats" for herself and box-loads of "rewards" assuming she can bribe Ez out her teenage rebellion. and given that Taylor Swift outfit reel where Erin is quite clearly taking the piss out of babs with those hideous outfits, I'd say it's not far off! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly OT but hang in there people with terrible teen daughters - this time last year my 14 year old was a total nightmare - way too much alcohol at parties, even drugs 😳😳 A year on and she’s a reformed character - all her own doing - working so hard doing her GCSEs at the moment I could burst with pride. It’s hard for kids these days, so much pressure - but they’ll get there if you’re firm but kind and not a pushy, controlling narc like Emma 🤣🤣🤣
Solidarity to the teen girl mums!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.