Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease 2 wasn’t a big hit as ET came out around the same time. It became a “cult” classic over time because it’s a bleeping awful film, there I said it. Babs your an idiot I remember going to the cinema to see ET, my parents would have left Grease 2 to the teenagers of the time as I would have been far to young to watch it. Although maybe Wet San & Che Guevara Wetton cosplayed as Sandy & Danny & took you to see Grease 2?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She was helping little E rehearse for his audition? I call babshit. Surely IF, and it's a big IF, they were doing an end of term play they would have auditioned weeks ago and already be rehearsing the actual play. End of term is only, what, 8 weeks or so away.
And I highly doubt they are doing Grease.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why didn't The Triple Threat rehearse with Ethan? You know, being the amazing "Non speaking, Non singing, Non dancing supporting artist" (in a grand total of 2 productions) that she is!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her sister was picked to be Sandy....bet that went down well.
And I thought she never kissed a boy until she was 18?
Exactly what i was going to say!

Also, no offence to anyone who liked Grease 2 but even as a child/ teen I thought the film was dogshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her saying Grease 2 is superior just shows the type of person she is! As I’m in my 50’s, the original Grease film will always be one of my favourites & started my love of John Travolta 😆 but the second one was appppsolutely SHITE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She was helping little E rehearse for his audition? I call babshit. Surely IF, and it's a big IF, they were doing an end of term play they would have auditioned weeks ago and already be rehearsing the actual play. End of term is only, what, 8 weeks or so away.
And I highly doubt they are doing Grease.
My son’s in yr6. They were told last Friday the production they’re doing and auditioning is happening today. They don’t move on to anything until the SATS are finished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, let me check I've got this right. If you buy a magnet that says, for example, COPENHAGEN*, you're more likely to remember the places you got them from.............

........unless you were excluded from the Copenhagen* trip.

*Other locations are, and no doubt will in the future, be available to the chosen one(s).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every time she says POPPED I have an uncontrollable urge to vomit 🤢

o yea and the mr beast magnet will remind him of the time his mother was a thundercunt and said he couldn’t have a t shirt

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Every time she say POPPED I have an uncontrollable urge to vomit 🤢

o yea and the mr beast magnet will remind him of the time his mother was a thundercunt and said he couldn’t have a t shirt
Me too!
It drives mad! Its so patronising and condescending!
Also, did she have Ethans permission to "pop" this magnet board on his wall?,,
Her levels of control are on another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Every time she says POPPED I have an uncontrollable urge to vomit 🤢

Luckily she said it on a YouTube video, where we can use it as evidence to remind her of her thundercunt behaviour, every time she treats him like tit. Which is daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
right, so little E collects magnets and buys them as souvenirs with his own pocket money - because he's learnt that babs only "treats" his sister 😔 - yet the sole reason she has suddenly decided to get him a board to display them in his bedroom is because she saw it on tiktok, thus can use it as content. this is the woman who has an entire cupboard dedicated to her mug collection and an entire room filled with her collected tat hoard - plus the space under Ethan's bed and pretty much the entire kitchen and living room - yet it hadn't even crossed her mind that little E may like to display HIS collection. SUCH a great mum. 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.