Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she hates Lanzarote remember, it’s a holiday for STE and the kids, she thinks it’s boring- so there’s no way he will be allowed to go there as well as Ireland this year! My money is on a city break- maybe Barcelona or Palma or somewhere warm- at the start of the year she had on her crappy vision board that she wanted to book more foreign mini breaks.
So lots of walking in heat? Heart condition? Completed it mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she's going on a cruise , she did mention booking a cruise when her parents went on one recently .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yay, Michelle the fake friend is back. We've missed you Michelle, said no sane person. Still trying to make Stevo the main character I see, now the meal tickets are rebelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Give it a rest woman , how dare you mess with my stepladder 🪜- how do you expect me go take high angled fake pictures of you if you keep stealing the tools of my trade!!

View attachment 2952187
What is the point of that reel? Am I missing something? There is no context at all, it’s just a chance for her to be the star of her own reality show. Too self conscientious to wear a swimming costume a couple of years ago, duck right off. She loves being the centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah she hates Lanzarote remember, it’s a holiday for STE and the kids, she thinks it’s boring- so there’s no way he will be allowed to go there as well as Ireland this year! My money is on a city break- maybe Barcelona or Palma or somewhere warm- at the start of the year she had on her crappy vision board that she wanted to book more foreign mini breaks.
True, this ❤ condition is her get out of jail free card now for anything she does not want to do.

Reactions: 18
Sorry this isn’t really bab related, but I can’t believe in this day and age a primary school would put on a production of Grease?!

• Heart
We have definitely seen this Grease step ladder reel before. I can't find it on her feed so bet this is one she dirty deleted last week when her post numbers went down...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We have definitely seen this Grease step ladder reel before. I can't find it on her feed so bet this is one she dirty deleted last week when her post numbers went down...
I thought the same, but it's still there quite a way down her reel feed

Reactions: 15
You know on your phone how you can search on images. Do you think she types in things like 'ladder' and gets 30 videos of her doing the same thing? Or 'santa costume ' and gets 52784 of her doing that dance? It's been years and I still can't believe how often she repeats the same shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just spent the last 5 minute trying to clean my screen then realised the dirty marks were all over her screen. Minging mare. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
The more I think about it, I bet E2s school aren’t even doing Grease, she just needed an excuse to chat tit about Grease 2 and her acting again

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her sister was Sandy.

Poor Bab, her sister has always been the more talented one.

Good job Bab can use her illnesses to get the attention back onto herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It's like a permanent work of fiction. I have a favourite author who occasionally completely forgets, a few books down a series, that she said someone doesn't have a Dad or a sister or is allergic to chocolate but Babs, this is ridiculous. Do you think we should club together and buy her a notebook and a pencil so she can write down key character points and plot twists. You know, things about Ste... 1. he only watches scary things; 2. he loves the gay channels etc. Babs... 1. yellow hair; 2. dodgy ticker; 3. dubious manicure... She can look back and check her facts every morning.
That's the problem, a stash of hundreds of notebooks, but they're "too nice" to write in 🤣 if we bought her one it'd be added to the collection in the top tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s she on about now?! I’m the same age as her, Grease 2 was never a big deal when we were 11, it came out in 1982 so was old news by the time we were 11?

Also, look at how shy and retiring she was in that old photo, such a wallflower, scared of her own shadow that one…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
JC! She’s soooooo boring. Besides being a horrible person, no wonder she’s Emma no mates. She makes watching paint dry exciting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.