Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - leave the kids alone IMO. They didn’t ask for any of this. Emma is totally fair game, obvs, but I draw the line at the kids ( I also don’t even like criticism of the sister or parents either, to me it seems wrong)
My criticism of the other adults is solely based on the fact they allow the kids to be put in untenable situations, by the person who should be protecting them the most. If it was my grandkids/niece/nephew (hell, even son/daughter) I'd be doing all I could to protect their online exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst I think I’ve been mostly tame all along with what I have put on here about her kids, Emma’s over sharing of them has made her kids open to people commenting, little E I think is a lovely little lad I think we all actually feel sorry for him at times cos he’s clearly not her favourite child, big E I’m sorry but she’s morphing into her mother behaviour wise and I have little sympathy for her, that said I wouldn’t wish any online trolling onto her but it will happen and it’s all down to the mum and her using her kids for her own likes and financial gain

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Thanks. For. Telling. Us. We. Will. Need. To. Buy. A. Drink.

duck me, she's so damn thick. It's painful.

Ah of course Bab wished she had videos of HER at concerts when she was younger. So could watch HERSELF. As it's all about HER.

Narcacisstic idiot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m cringing so hard after seeing this morning’s shitshow. If I was her kids, I’d be so embarrassed by her behaviour, the way she dresses, speaks, everything. I remember when I was Ez’s age, I’d have died if my parents liked the ‘modern’ music I liked, yet it was ok for me to share a love of some of the artists from the 70s with them. That’s just the way I was as a teen, which is why I’m surprised at all these middle aged mums claiming to be Swifties etc.
I’m loving the fact she was a sweaty mess! Can’t blame the peri-perimenopause tho, just the fact that Babs consistently dresses wrong for all events! Idiot!,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s Eurovision day today…..shes deffo sitting in the fence with this in case any posts have come back for her …..bet she’s seething cos today would usually be a full on oversharing day…..be grateful cowbags for small mercies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The support act was FAB but she cba to find out the name? Typical

Even on the FaceTime clip the focus is mainly on her.
I know by now it’s an age old & unanswerable question but how/why does she think SO much of herself??

Oh to have an ounce of her (unjustified) confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I hotter than these little witches

Yeh Babs you totally love the womanhood
Never entered my head to wonder if I'm hotter than anyone never mind little witches

What a fat sweaty tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And the queues for merch at a huge capacity venue were… long. Wow! Shocker!
Thanks babs for taking us along to a concert, because none off is peasants have ever been to a concert before , and didn’t know there would be huge queues 😂 also I’m glad you have chub rub , let’s hope you walk like you've shat yourself today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Again!
Acting like she's the only person in the world to have ever been to a concert 🙄
"It's hot in there" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No tit, with just under 16000 people crammed in, and it being 24° outside, of course it was hot Emma! And you wore tights 🤣🤮
"Buy a drink" 🤣

Ezzie is a brat! She loves the attention and if Emma is telling the truth, she asked her to film that reel. She thinks she's something special and she's not. It's not all down to Emma, it's her personality, just like Emma when she was younger I imagine! I'm sorry, no remorse here for that!!!
---
The whole family (including the Wets and Claire) know what they're all doing and they all love the attention and think Emma's a celebrity. They're all bleeping tragic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not a close follower but Erin looks awkward and uncomfortable to me which makes for really uncomfortable viewing IMO.

Reactions: 16
Thanks babs for taking us along to a concert, because none off is peasants have ever been to a concert before , and didn’t know there would be huge queues 😂 also I’m glad you have chub rub , let’s hope you walk like you've shat yourself today
I mean thanks to Babs for telling us we need a drink in a hot room. That’s something none of us would have ever considered.

Why FaceTime Claire? Is Claire a fan? And if she is why didn’t they invite her?

Or if she’s not a fan then why would she give a tit? Just another way for Babs to try and show off/compete with her own family:

Reactions: 20
Can’t they ever just enjoy something without documenting it, filming a skit, gathering any freebies like rabid little rats and phoning all their family? Do they ever just live in the moment? Actually yknow what, Ethan does. He goes to his football and enjoys himself without all this nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“You will need to buy a drink” 🤣
---
I mean thanks to Babs for telling us we need a drink in a hot room. That’s something none of us would have ever considered.

Why FaceTime Claire? Is Claire a fan? And if she is why didn’t they invite her?

Or if she’s not a fan then why would she give a tit? Just another way for Babs to try and show off/compete with her own family:
Is Claire her sister??

Reactions: 10
Oi CUNTway I’m going to see TSTM in 3 weeks can you give me tips on what to wear or how much I should drink 🤔🤔 or would it be better you commenting on foo fighters, green day or AC/DC are they bands you could share your expert opinion on? Cause you sure as hell don’t have a clue about what teens watch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One good thing today though is she isn’t prattling on about seeing the northern lights last night…..she was already awake past her 10 year old selfs bedtime at the gunts concert 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I took my girls (both of them, cos you know, they both exist) to Taylormania, a tribute show, and sat in my chair while they got up and danced/screamed sang in the aisle with loads of other girls their own ages!! I wore jeans and a blazer that my youngest picked out (it was inspired by the song about the man?! I don’t know it, I only know the ones they play on the radio 🤣) and I had a lovely time for a little while watching all the very excited kids, and then I got a bit bored 🤣 Not that I dislike Taylor Swift, and if my girls are going to like a celebrity she seems like a decent enough role model compared to some, but it’s all just passed me by a bit, I don’t think I’m her target audience! 25 years ago she would have been my Madonna 🤣

I don’t pretend to love something to fit in with my daughters - they can have passions I don’t have! - but I do learn a little bit, take an interest and want to share things with them. And obvs I got stung for merch 🤣 There was a really long queue. It was warm. SHOCKER!!! And I queued ages for a wee. SHOCKER!!! If only I’d been warned cos you know, I’m just a peasant who has never left her house and has never been to the O2, or Wembley stadium, or a theatre, or a theme park 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One good thing today though is she isn’t prattling on about seeing the northern lights last night…..she was already awake past her 10 year old selfs bedtime at the gunts concert 😂😂😂
I’m really sorry how bleeping lazy can one person be? I’ve gone to concerts after a full day at work and then gone into work the next day if I’m in Brum hell I tend to go to work the day after even when I’m not. How is she “so tired” from literally spending a night with her daughter when she doesn’t have a bleeping job?
Oh well she’s had to pretend to parent 2 nights this week maybe that’s what’s made her exhausted 🙄 that or the fall out from whatever went down at the premier her whole mood has shifted since that
---
I took my girls (both of them, cos you know, they both exist) to Taylormania, a tribute show, and sat in my chair while they got up and danced/screamed sang in the aisle with loads of other girls their own ages!! I wore jeans and a blazer that my youngest picked out (it was inspired by the song about the man?! I don’t know it, I only know the ones they play on the radio 🤣) and I had a lovely time for a little while watching all the very excited kids, and then I got a bit bored 🤣
I don’t pretend to love something to fit in with my daughters - they can have passions I don’t have! - but I do learn a little bit, take an interest and want to share things with them. And obvs I got stung for merch 🤣 There was a really long queue. It was warm. SHOCKER!!! And I queued ages for a wee. SHOCKER!!! If only I’d been warned cos you know, I’m just a peasant who has never left her house and has never been to the O2, or Wembley stadium, or a theatre, or a theme park 🙄
I have joined both my daughters (at different times) at The 1975s concerts - one because my oldest friends let her down and her younger sister (who also love them) was sitting her GCSEs so I didn’t think it was appropriate for her to attend in the middle of that and the other when I went with my youngest daughter as her sister had the audacity to be 8 months pregnant and couldn’t travel to Manchester. I know a total of 3 songs from countless albums and now I know the lead singer inspired most of a Taylor Swift album 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not down with the kids, didn’t pretend to be so I sang the songs I knew swayed a bit and let my kids scream sing in my face and laughed at how much fun they had.
This is what parents do, we don’t overtake our kids lives or live vicariously through them. We allow them to grow and if we’re lucky the still invite us along for the ride

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where’s the Eurovision party with the beige buffet? Where’s kicking her family out or leaving theirs before the scoring. Babs, you’ve not only let me down but yourself too. I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.