Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again!
Acting like she's the only person in the world to have ever been to a concert 🙄
"It's hot in there" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No tit, with just under 16000 people crammed in, and it being 24° outside, of course it was hot Emma! And you wore tights 🤣🤮
"Buy a drink" 🤣

Ezzie is a brat! She loves the attention and if Emma is telling the truth, she asked her to film that reel. She thinks she's something special and she's not. It's not all down to Emma, it's her personality, just like Emma when she was younger I imagine! I'm sorry, no remorse here for that!!!
---
The whole family (including the Wets and Claire) know what they're all doing and they all love the attention and think Emma's a celebrity. They're all bleeping tragic!
Completely agree with this. Look, we've all got kids, but Tattle is here to discuss and have opinions on online accounts. Emma CHOOSES to pimp out her kids, husband, parents & sister. They are not OUR kids, husband/partner, parents or siblings. Our sensitivities about our own families need not cloud our opinions and judgement of these online twats. A spade is a spade. Erin IS very thin, we can SEE it! Ethan IS sidelined and treated differently, we can SEE it! Claire DOES have rotten teeth and crispy fried hair, we can SEE it! Stephen IS a boring streak of piss who is culpable in his kids being exploited, we can SEE it! Her parents, especially her mother who wears an #InstaFamous tee shirt, THINK that they are celebrities, we can SEE it! Let's not police people's opinions - for one thing, it's against Tattle rules, for another - if we see a comment we don't like or agree with, we don't have to engage. We don't need to press a "like/anger/laugh/sad emoji or comment about it.

One of the reasons I came to Tattle was freedom of speech.

....leaves soapbox 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Completely agree with this. Look, we've all got kids, but Tattle is here to discuss and have opinions on online accounts. Emma CHOOSES to pimp out her kids, husband, parents & sister. They are not OUR kids, husband/partner, parents or siblings. Our sensitivities about our own families need not cloud our opinions and judgement of these online twats. A spade is a spade. Erin IS very thin, we can SEE it! Ethan IS sidelined and treated differently, we can SEE it! Claire DOES have rotten teeth and crispy fried hair, we can SEE it! Stephen IS a boring streak of piss who is culpable in his kids being exploited, we can SEE it! Her parents, especially her mother who wears an #InstaFamous tee shirt, THINK that they are celebrities, we can SEE it! Let's not police people's opinions - for one thing, it's against Tattle rules, for another - if we see a comment we don't like or agree with, we don't have to engage. We don't need to press a "like/anger/laugh/sad emoji or comment about it.

....leaves soapbox 😂
Say it with your whole chest cow bag

Oh and thanks Kween CUNTway you have absolutely influenced me today on my two monthly trip to aN actual hairdresser to have my highlights and roots sorted i realised i need to have a bloody good trim so i don’t have a mane that looks like yours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is a 46 year old woman really in to Olivia Rodrigo?

Also, that was the worst lip synching reel I ever did see!

• Haha
I’m really sorry how bleeping lazy can one person be? I’ve gone to concerts after a full day at work and then gone into work the next day if I’m in Brum hell I tend to go to work the day after even when I’m not. How is she “so tired” from literally spending a night with her daughter when she doesn’t have a bleeping job?
Oh well she’s had to pretend to parent 2 nights this week maybe that’s what’s made her exhausted 🙄 that or the fall out from whatever went down at the premier her whole mood has shifted since that
---

I have joined both my daughters (at different times) at The 1975s concerts - one because my oldest friends let her down and her younger sister (who also love them) was sitting her GCSEs so I didn’t think it was appropriate for her to attend in the middle of that and the other when I went with my youngest daughter as her sister had the audacity to be 8 months pregnant and couldn’t travel to Manchester. I know a total of 3 songs from countless albums and now I know the lead singer inspired most of a Taylor Swift album 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not down with the kids, didn’t pretend to be so I sang the songs I knew swayed a bit and let my kids scream sing in my face and laughed at how much fun they had.
This is what parents do, we don’t overtake our kids lives or live vicariously through them. We allow them to grow and if we’re lucky the still invite us along for the ride
I love The 1975, even though I am far too old for their target audience 😂 I bet the concerts were amazing, lucky you. A great experience to share with your daughters.
Sorry to derail, Babs is still a massive bellend 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Meh. My 13 year old niece has loved doing tiktoks with me for ages. It’s just fun and it doesn’t mean she’s seeking attention or a brat.

Discussing and slating minors (except for safety reasons or concerns) isn’t something I’d lower myself to do personally. But some people on here take it too far, Lord I remember some tattlers saying they have regular conversations with Babs.

Anyway back to slating whoever you want, hopefully most of it is targeted towards to the yellow one and her roommate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love The 1975, even though I am far too old for their target audience 😂 I bet the concerts were amazing, lucky you. A great experience to share with your daughters.
Sorry to derail, Babs is still a massive bellend 😆
I’m 48 ( nearly 49 ) i love the 1975 .. went to the concert with my 18 year old.. she had a ball so did i , I didn’t act a fool , we are both off to Taylor need month x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really ought to be teaching her daughter to live in the moment. Clips from concerts played back are never as good as living them fully there and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think @Loopybird69 is right, the mood has definitely shifted since the movie premiere 🤔
Even this mornings overload of concert stories feels like it's been posted with a metaphorical foot stamp and 2 fingers up to everyone 🤣✌
She's sulking 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't get over her concert advice.

1. Buy a drink
2. Buy merch during a quiet period
3. Don't miss the support act who was amazing but she can't remember their name
4. Teenagers dance and scream

Who is this advice aimed at? It's the most basic of information that anyone who has been will know.

• Haha
I’m 48 ( nearly 49 ) i love the 1975 .. went to the concert with my 18 year old.. she had a ball so did i , I didn’t act a fool , we are both off to Taylor need month x
Tbf they are amazing I don’t get the music but the show was. My youngest also has tix for Taylor Swift if her older sis doesn’t go I’m going to that as well 😂😂

Whilst normally I wouldn’t comment on anyone’s children or parenting we wouldn’t even know about Emma’s children IF SHE DIDN’T MONETISE THEM so yes I get where people are coming from with it being wrong, but who is really the problem? Us or her? The Conways could live in peace if she didn’t see it as a way of making 💰 💰 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry someone asking is there a break?! Who are these people??! The only concert I’ve ever been to with a break was Kylie when she was recovering from cancer. As if a young pup like Olivia is taking a Babs break in the middle because she needs a rest.

• Haha
Sorry someone asking is there a break?! Who are these people??! The only concert I’ve ever been to with a break was Kylie when she was recovering from cancer. As if a young pup like Olivia is taking a Babs break in the middle because she needs a rest.
Bloody hell Bruce Springsteen is in his 70’s and plays for 3 hours +!!! A break -ffs! Not everyone is as pathetic as Emma with no stamina and going back to her hotel room early on holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

....leaves soapbox 😂
Totally agree, and well put. I often see things I don't agree with on here but I just scroll past. If Emma didn't post the children and her family all over her social media, no one would be able to comment on them.
Big E is becoming an exact copy of her mother and is a precocious brat. I wouldn't know that if Emma hadn't made her into one and posted it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah the reason she's in a strop 🤣 She's having to :

A. Go out and leave her Sofa/PJ's/Blanket & T.V for the 3rd night this week
B. Visit The Conways

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never heard of Olivia whatsherface until Babs mentioned her .
---
Ah the reason she's in a strop 🤣 She's having to :

A. Go out and leave her Sofa/PJ's/Blanket & T.V for the 3rd night this week
B. Visit The Conways

Stay away from the Warms area .. or you'll hear the cackles from the garden .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Family bbq…..really it will be a family Eurovision at the wettons but she’s too scared to jump on that bandwagon ….god forbid she has to deal with some people who at the minute are very anti Eurovision and their comments 🙈😂

Reactions: 20
She’s such a chicken tit. Her whole personality is normally Eurovision at this time of year!!!
She doesn’t want to risk pissing any followers off or actually having an opinion!! She isn’t smart enough to form an opinion and defend it. Hopefully some followers will see through her cos of this and unfollow!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s such a chicken tit. Her whole personality is normally Eurovision at this time of year!!!
She doesn’t want to risk pissing any followers off or actually having an opinion!! She isn’t smart enough to form an opinion and defend it. Hopefully some followers will see through her cos of this and unfollow!
Chicken tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting that we "trolls" care more about what's said about her kids than their own mother does, AND can debate it and have differing views without anyone's SO needing to lie on them in the shower. As I've said many times, she puts her whole family out there and doesn't seem to give a shiny tit what gets said about any of them. Only what's said about HER and how it affects HER!! I wonder how keen they'd all be to support her "career" if they knew they were also the subjects of negative comments?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.