Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tights?! It’s like 22 degrees! I cannot stand that Disney princess style curtesy and holding her skirts out!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know i shouldn't comment on a child but she gives off mean girl vibes and I'm sure i saw her smirking a bit in that reel. Is she laughing at, or mortified at her mum, cant work out which one 🤷🏼‍♀️

... Oh god l, I've just read the caption- what a bleeping arse-licker! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
E looks mortified in the reel, I can imagine it’s in Emma’s conditions of attendance that she has to make content. Poor E.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Christ the caption🤢🤢🤢🤢love a mummy and her teenage daughter 🤢 - meanwhile, Olivia is sat in her dressing room padlocking the door and getting serious Martha vibes checking T&Cs about cancelling the show and getting the next plane outta dodge ✈ ……

• Haha
Reactions: 26
E always looks so awkward to me, not the triple threat her mother sees 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, what a monstrosity. I don’t get the tucking the baggy tshirt into the elasticated skirt look that Brummy and Brogs seem to go for.
It just doesn’t suit them at all.
They look like Mrs Potato head on a bad day (sorry Mrs Potato Head)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well the 10 things we hate about Babs list is amazing 😂

I agree with all of them but the one I hate the most is the privilege she’s been afforded by being a “content creator” and she never pays it forward. The god awful charity fundraising by shilling mugs doesn’t count in my book. The way she hoovers up any freebies and go to any free event actually sickens me.
Next thread title, although think it should be "10,000 things we hate about Babs". Some lists were extensive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#Size18, huh?....... yeah, whatever Emma 😂

They look so bleeping comical, side by side. Erin looks like she'd need to run around in the shower to get wet, whilst Emma looks like she's eaten Erin's twin.

The size of her ARSE!!!!! 😵
"Emma looks like she's eaten Erin's twin!" 🤣🤣

that reel was beyond cringe. you could tell that Erin had been bullied into it, because she seemed so awkward and uncomfortable - and aPsolutely NOT a triple threat 🤦🏻‍♂️- and babs outfit is beyond cringe. admittedly disappointed she didn't wear the red sparkly frock to match her clown make-up, whether she was already boiling hot or simply layered on the blusher, her face looked sunburnt - how her make-up was "inspired" by Olivia Rodrigo's is beyond me.

as for the reel, the fact she has TAGGED Olivia, with the caption about how they met her that one time in NY when babs stalked her into the bathroom and demanded she psie for selfies with Erin - she obvs hopes she'll remember them and share her story, or give them a shout out and call babs up on stage, thinking they are besties. SO embarrassing. Olivia won't have a clue who the grellow one is - and if she DOES remember her, she's not going to give Babsy Reindeer any attention or excuses to try and contact her. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think so, I think she's just naturally skinny. My own daughter is the same, tall and thin, but she eats plenty!!
Yep, mine too. To be honest people wouldn’t comment on overweight children so why comment on naturally skinny kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a peeve of mine as my daughter is very conscious of being so slim, despite being fit and healthy.

Reactions: 20
My brother and niece are at the Olivia Rodrigo concert tonight. I've forwarded him Babs' photo and told him to keep an eye out for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.