Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Again!
Acting like she's the only person in the world to have ever been to a concert 🙄
"It's hot in there" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No shit, with just under 16000 people crammed in, and it being 24° outside, of course it was hot Emma! And you wore tights 🤣🤮
"Buy a drink" 🤣

Ezzie is a brat! She loves the attention and if Emma is telling the truth, she asked her to film that reel. She thinks she's something special and she's not. It's not all down to Emma, it's her personality, just like Emma when she was younger I imagine! I'm sorry, no remorse here for that!!!
---
The whole family (including the Wets and Claire) know what they're all doing and they all love the attention and think Emma's a celebrity. They're all fucking tragic!
Completely agree with this. Look, we've all got kids, but Tattle is here to discuss and have opinions on online accounts. Emma CHOOSES to pimp out her kids, husband, parents & sister. They are not OUR kids, husband/partner, parents or siblings. Our sensitivities about our own families need not cloud our opinions and judgement of these online twats. A spade is a spade. Erin IS very thin, we can SEE it! Ethan IS sidelined and treated differently, we can SEE it! Claire DOES have rotten teeth and crispy fried hair, we can SEE it! Stephen IS a boring streak of piss who is culpable in his kids being exploited, we can SEE it! Her parents, especially her mother who wears an #InstaFamous tee shirt, THINK that they are celebrities, we can SEE it! Let's not police people's opinions - for one thing, it's against Tattle rules, for another - if we see a comment we don't like or agree with, we don't have to engage. We don't need to press a "like/anger/laugh/sad emoji or comment about it.

One of the reasons I came to Tattle was freedom of speech.

....leaves soapbox 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240429_190954_Instagram.jpg

She's fuming about this 🤣🤣

And Emma, while we're on the subject of spelling and Grammar - it's
BOUGHT = TO BUY
BROUGHT = TO BRING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BobStains

I have seemingly joined the club of people Babs has blocked just because I stated she was a hypocrite for calling out someone's grammar. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Also the cheek of her talking about fakes when she literally suggested people buy primark ones swap the backs and trade. Amnesia kebab?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oh babs, you literally know absolutely nothing about pin trading. And once again you have proven it. "Check if the eyes look weird", well don't look at any Limited Edition Disneyland Paris pin from 2017 to 2019 then because they all had crazy eyes. And the logos on the back are also part of the fake pins (they're called scrappers btw), plus the logos change depending on the pin type, year of release and even location (e.g. DLP limited edition pins are all numbered because that's French law).

The ones you trade on the boards in the parks or pick up in the shops are absolutely worthless (cast lanyard refresh aside but that's a whole other thing). People collect those because they want to be completionists of sets / characters. They are produced in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions. The ones that retain their value are the rare pins, super limited edition ones that have maybe 500 in the world. WDI pins with the Fantasia hat waffling for example regularly can be worth over £1000. In fact, the PTD (Pin Trader Delights) pins that are only available from Disney studio store Hollywood and come with an ice cream from Ghirardelli's (so the pins are all ice cream themed). But because Cuntface knows absolutely nothing, they went into that store and she just ignored them.

And if you think the actual pin traders in the parks with their booklets will take any of the pins that are readily available in the shops, think again. They're trading pins worth £250-£1000 for similar priced pins in the hopes of swapping their way to high value ones. If I rocked up to the tables at Pueblos Trading in DLP with a load of pins from the shop I'd get a lot of "non".

Why do you think pins get discounted on the Disney store babs? Because nobody wanted them. Which means nobody will want to trade for them (cast members can't actually refuse a trade, but they are given pins to trade hence cast lanyard refresh pins).

Realise probably 99% of people in this thread don't give two shits about pin trading, but as usual babs is talking bollocks. Next she'll be saying to buy pins on eBay.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I hate that we criticise TT. It's so not her fault and you know what, if at 13 I thought by copying my mum I could be 'famous' I'd have done it too. Babs has ruined those lovely kids lives. No matter what they do now we'll rip them to shreds because she has chosen to shove them into the public eye and leave them open to ridicule and criticism. Jesus, we shouldn't even have an opinion on those poor kids. It makes me so mad and so upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240430_184616_Instagram.jpg

So hang on,,,
In 2019 she'd started to feel "wobbly" and was having therapy and now feeling better?,,,,

Yet every year since then we've had a "This time last year I was sad unhappy anxious etc blah blah blah"

She is Un-Fucking-Believable.
Nothing she spouts on that app is true!!!! Its all utter Babshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Just seen this , reminded me of someone - apologies to all other Disney fans who are not yours truly ...

IMG_3183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39