Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. For. Telling. Us. We. Will. Need. To. Buy. A. Drink.

duck me, she's so damn thick. It's painful.

Ah of course Bab wished she had videos of HER at concerts when she was younger. So could watch HERSELF. As it's all about HER.

Narcacisstic idiot.
ha, as much as i hate to babfend, there are many a brainless babette commenting on her post thanking her for sharing tips and advice, so they are prepared when they take their own daughters to concerts in future - take a drink ✅ it will be hot, dress appropriately ✅ ask your toddler teen if they need a wee before going into the venue ✅ - all incredibly obvious and basic, but these are people who wait anxiously on the edge of their seats waiting for babs to guide them as to how to create a hot cock stand - ie shove a jar of low-cal, hot chocolate, a jar of paper straws, a few ugly signs about how calories don't count, to highlight your body positivity 😉, plus multiple bowls of chocolate and sweets on a cake stand 🙄 - and how to label their kids' school uniform, or determine whether a movie is appropriate for their toddler/child based on babs giving an age-appropriate/not for kiddos rating, plus advice on the necessity of taking suncream on a holiday to Florida and who are unable to wear a swimming costume on holiday until they witness their KWEEN do so, and are "inspired" by her confidence to do the same. it's a weird level of co-dependence, seeking life advice from someone who thinks that getting her ears pierced ALL BY HERSELF at her big age is a huge display of bravery for which she should be applauded. 🙄🙄

i still can't over the reel - sure, it was meant to be a joke and may or may not have been Erin's idea, which i very much doubt, but she is 46 years old and so emotionally stunted she is comparing herself and her gaudy toddler outfit - and undoubtedly her #NOTasize18 gunt - to that of children and teens, to reassure herself that she is "hotter" than all the 13/14/15 year old "little witches", and just ick. excel-certificate worthy level cringe. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm with you on the reel - referring to children as lil witches and needing to be seen as hotter - even if tongue in cheek just isn't funny. It's tit and it's literally women hating on women.
Shes an A grade bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's hilarious she doesn't have the conviction to talk about Eurovision, especially when she's banged on about it every other year 🤣 Such a fanny
i wonder if she did receive critical DMs and backlash when she mentioned it being "Eurovision week" in her stories the other day. kinda like she was testing the water to gauge how people would respond, prior to the rehash of her Eurovision party with pick n mix buffet photos she was planning to share, with stories of her gurning and updating her followers on the result etc. she would usually complain about negative DMs, and label people who sent them as "trolls" trying to ruin her Eurovision excitement - but if she did receive critical DMs, it obvs knocked her extreme confidence in being the HERest HER who ever HERd and giving zero fucks about other people's opinions as they are all just "bellends", jealous of her fame. i imagine she still imposed the usual block and delete boundaries, but just didn't mention it - likely a big strop off camera that a huge chunk of her annual content couldn't be rehashed, and potentially cancelled the whole party because what's the point if it can't all be filmed for content - but ultimately, content and engagment is her priority, and she isn't gonna risk losing followers by having the confidence to announce that even the slaughter of children - the kids she previously claimed she wished her and Steve could save them ALL, before immediately returning to the usual gurning and inane polls, never to mention genocide again - ain't gonna ruin HER fun as it doesn't affect her and, y'know, it's not HER kids who have been killed. lucky, lucky babs. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Passenger Princess and the Parking Prince, pass the bucket I’m going to be sick 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I doubt those kids have been allowed to watch Eurovision because of the demonstrations. Babs won't want to vocalise what they were about, just that it was sad. Hope it has ruined it for her!

Reactions: 14
I doubt those kids have been allowed to watch Eurovision because of the demonstrations. Babs won't want to vocalise what they were about, just that it was sad. Hope it has ruined it for her!
The inappropriate costumes and general gayness (is that a word) of Eurovision this year would have deemed it inappropriate for the toddlers. Can you imagine dear Babs explaining why the lovely Ollie was gyrating in a codpiece with half naked firemen or why the Swiss singer was dressed in a skirt and Primark slippers?!
---
Thread suggestion - I cannot find the post, show yourself fellow 🐄👜 who came up with Babs the Porker - Celebrity Stalker and nominate yourself forthwith! Cracking title to match her rack!

Isn’t Chappell Roan the support for Olivia Rodrigo? I’m surprised Emma like her, even if it was from the mercy queue.
it was Remi Wolf. She was alright. Olivia Rodrigo was amazing though. Great crowd. And tbh wasn’t that hot in the spectrum of hot and sweaty gigs I’ve been to.

Reactions: 14
What happened to the Liam Gallagher (or was it the other brother?!!- I'm not a fan!) gig she "treated" Ste tickets to? It's not been mentioned again?!!
Did she read here and get scared she'd get a glass of piss thrown at her!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only reason old Wet 2 Holidays Babs keeps booking all these overseas trips is because she doesn’t want her EZ to have any freedom to make any plans with her friends cos god forbid that child can be allowed to find her own path in life without her mother heavily influencing everything

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The inappropriate costumes and general gayness (is that a word) of Eurovision this year would have deemed it inappropriate for the toddlers.
I have always reckoned Babs is basically homophobic, or one of those #bekind people who THINKS they're not, but then says loads of gross things.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What happened to the Liam Gallagher (or was it the other brother?!!- I'm not a fan!) gig she "treated" Ste tickets to? It's not been mentioned again?!!
Did she read here and get scared she'd get a glass of piss thrown at her!?
I think that’s not until June/July - personally can’t wait for the 💩 to hit the 🪭 - and also wondering what 💩 reel Stevo will ask her to film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it was Remi Wolf. She was alright. Olivia Rodrigo was amazing though. Great crowd. And tbh wasn’t that hot in the spectrum of hot and sweaty gigs I’ve been to.
Bet u weren't sweating through polyester tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeans and a knitted top, because it was a gig for kids not a fashion show for deluded adults. Still not a sweaty mess. Might have even had a few beers to keep myself cool though. Didn’t have to queue for long either.

All the kids dressed up looked amazing. Hope her lass enjoyed herself despite her mess of a mother.

Reactions: 18
So this Sunday evening Emma will mostly be sweating like a pig under her manky blanket... While Louise P is at the baftas looking like a princess 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only reason old Wet 2 Holidays Babs keeps booking all these overseas trips is because she doesn’t want her EZ to have any freedom to make any plans with her friends cos god forbid that child can be allowed to find her own path in life without her mother heavily influencing everything
Wet 2 Holidays 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm a few pages behind on the thread but wanted to add a hate of mine...

When she pretends to be taking a lunch break from work!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.