Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Wet Claire’s been dumped for the ReadingRes and her daughter!
Who looks like a normal mom going to a concert with her daughter, who also just looks like a normal 13 yo and not an ott mini clone of an overbearing with no dress sense mother
---
Bet they don’t stay until the end

Reactions: 19
Who looks like a normal mom going to a concert with her daughter, who also just looks like a normal 13 yo and not an ott mini clone of an overbearing with no dress sense mother
---
Bet they don’t stay until the end
And who appears to know plenty of her songs, unlike Babs I imagine!
But would it kill The Reading Res to smile once in a while, she's the extreme of Emma!

Reactions: 14
But would it kill The Reading Res to smile once in a while, she's the extreme of Emma!
I'm not sure I'd be smiling if I was attending a concert with the embarrassing try-hard that is Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ the caption🤢🤢🤢🤢love a mummy and her teenage daughter 🤢 - meanwhile, Olivia is sat in her dressing room padlocking the door and getting serious Martha vibes checking T&Cs about cancelling the show and getting the next plane outta dodge ✈ ……
Why tag Olivia in it when she doesn’t even follow her on Instagram? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Would you be smiling if you knew you had a night ahead of you sitting next to the grellow foghorn? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not posting live because she can't monitor the comments while she's supposedly enjoying the concert.

I predict an awful Reel incoming at 7am tomorrow featuring "The Brat and the Bent Leg Pose" and Emma talking way too fast and not finishing any of her words properly 🤮🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 21
"Emma looks like she's eaten Erin's twin!" 🤣🤣

that reel was beyond cringe. you could tell that Erin had been bullied into it, because she seemed so awkward and uncomfortable - and aPsolutely NOT a triple threat 🤦🏻‍♂️- and babs outfit is beyond cringe. admittedly disappointed she didn't wear the red sparkly frock to match her clown make-up, whether she was already boiling hot or simply layered on the blusher, her face looked sunburnt - how her make-up was "inspired" by Olivia Rodrigo's is beyond me.

as for the reel, the fact she has TAGGED Olivia, with the caption about how they met her that one time in NY when babs stalked her into the bathroom and demanded she psie for selfies with Erin - she obvs hopes she'll remember them and share her story, or give them a shout out and call babs up on stage, thinking they are besties. SO embarrassing. Olivia won't have a clue who the grellow one is - and if she DOES remember her, she's not going to give Babsy Reindeer any attention or excuses to try and contact her. 🙄
BABSY REINDEER !!!! omg 😂😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Perhaps an old boyfriend said she looked gormless when she smiled

you know like blobs old love said she looked like a spud with her hair tied back 🤔

• Haha
I hate that we criticise TT. It's so not her fault and you know what, if at 13 I thought by copying my mum I could be 'famous' I'd have done it too. Babs has ruined those lovely kids lives. No matter what they do now we'll rip them to shreds because she has chosen to shove them into the public eye and leave them open to ridicule and criticism. Jesus, we shouldn't even have an opinion on those poor kids. It makes me so mad and so upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hate that we criticise TT. It's so not her fault and you know what, if at 13 I thought by copying my mum I could be 'famous' I'd have done it too. Babs has ruined those lovely kids lives. No matter what they do now we'll rip them to shreds because she has chosen to shove them into the public eye and leave them open to ridicule and criticism. Jesus, we shouldn't even have an opinion on those poor kids. It makes me so mad and so upset.
It’s an unpopular opinion but I agree, I don’t like seeing her called a brat of mocked. If Babs obviously favoured Ethan over Erin would we all be criticising him?

It’s awful to have a sibling that’s clearly favoured but that’s down to Babs awful parenting. Erin didn’t ask to be a girl. And there’s multiple blog posts which prove Ethan was dismissed solely based on him being a boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree - leave the kids alone IMO. They didn’t ask for any of this. Emma is totally fair game, obvs, but I draw the line at the kids ( I also don’t even like criticism of the sister or parents either, to me it seems wrong)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree with previous comments, those kids will likely experience crappy fallout because of their Mums online presence, at the risk of moderating as grown ups we need to lay off bring critical of the kids. My sons friends tell me I don’t sound like my profile picture 🤔 seems like it’s a thing for young people to check out their mates parents social media

Reactions: 16
Emma is going to be pissed off because RR has posted stories of the concert before her!! And no video of RR singing loudly or dancing around like an elephant! 😂

Reactions: 18
Oh god that reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ covering your mouth instead of MIMING witches? Such a naughty word 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
That reel!!! As usual it’s all about HER! I would say poor Erin but she enjoys the attentionI think.
Emma’s outfit -HIDEOUS!
Erins outfit-she looks cute and for once the clothes don’t drown her!
The reel-all about Emma as usual. Can’t just go and enjoy the concert with her daughter and post some pics after. No she has to make a crappy reel 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's odd that Emma and RR both haven't mentioned the fact that they were there together.....🤨 Is this to make Emma seem like a brave mum going on her own?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.