Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be sweating her tits off in any of those outfits she’s suggested.
Please please please let a cowbag see the sweaty, sparkly twit put in the wild 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well the 10 things we hate about Babs list is amazing 😂

I agree with all of them but the one I hate the most is the privilege she’s been afforded by being a “content creator” and she never pays it forward. The god awful charity fundraising by shilling mugs doesn’t count in my book. The way she hoovers up any freebies and go to any free event actually sickens me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s telling people Birks are not suitable for Disney parks (they are) and to wear trainers.

But she always wears shitwaters or thong type flip flops

utter bleep
---
Oh she’s spiralling looking at her stories.

not even Ray Charles could mix up you and Margot Robbie bab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we know if she is going today or tomorrow night?

I can't stand her bragging and failure to do things for other people. Selfish narcissistic tw@!

Edit: just seen it's tonight. Can't wait for her to squirm when she sees the sexualised performances. Disney channel it's not 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do we know if she is going today or tomorrow night?

I can't stand her bragging and failure to do things for other people. Selfish narcissistic tw@!

Edit: just seen it's tonight. Can't wait for her to squirm when she sees the sexualised performances. Disney channel it's not 🤣
Sure she will say it is inappropriate for children. I'm taking my 8 year old and she understands she is an adult and it's a performance so expects outfits and swearing.

Will see if I see her!

Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing tights tonight? It’s flippin ‘ot!

She will be chucking up like a fishing trawler I hope your not near her @blacksparrows take a peg for your nose just incase pwooooooaaarrr fishy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She wanted to twin with HER Ezzie didn't she. Weren't the toddler party shoes similar to these? Only Ez told her to feck off with such ugly shoes.

I am still laughing at the state of Blabs and 🦈🦷🤣
don't babs and Ez now wear the same size shoes? she said when she ordered those silver boots that if she couldn't wedge her trotters into them, she'd simply give them to Erin - but given that she brought wide-fit boots in the hope they would fit her juicy calves, they would be falling off Erin's tiny legs - she could likely fit both her calves into one boot! those hideous sandals she bought for Erin - "for parties", another lie as obvs bought them specifically for the premiere 🙄 - i assume she DIDN'T get a text of approval from the golden child, who got home from school and refused to wear them, opting instead of trainers like a normal teen - babs will be FUMING she can't wear the glittery toddler sandals herself, as we all know that she will have attempted to shove her trotters in them, likely slathered up with a few layers of Flora hacked from the tub, as guaranteed that if she had been successful, they are the sandals she would have worn. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I might see her tonight then. I’ll keep my eye out for someone who looks a sweaty mess by about 8pm if that’s what she’s wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m late to the ‘ what I hate ‘ ( just catching up )
I hate when she does the chefs kiss and says kiddo’s … plus everything everybody else has said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For me it's the pyjama top groping (actually everything about those 7am pit videos makes me boke), the constant shouting and repeating, anything involving toe hair, nose hair, underwear... but the 'your girl' thing grips my tit so much!!!!

To think I used to think she was ok but she's a parody of herself now and I hate myself for not making my dog unfollow her on Instagram so I can't read her crap anymore. I think my dog is concerned for Margot's welfare though and is following for a good enough reason to call the RSPCA. I'm not sure they will be interested in Instagram Dog Exploitation though but my dog is a good sort so I am indulging her concern and suffering myself for it...
This sent me into space 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀
Your dog is the GOAT 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dislike her fake loving smile she puts on in reels with the oldest E.... like she is pretending to be a loving mum in a film
I dislike her memories of her teenage years when when was in fact mid 20s and not a teenager at all
I dislike her tit awful dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.