Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her code isn’t working for the never heard of before shampoo & conditioner. So she’s put up a new code. Please tell me I’m not losing it, it’s exactly the same code!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought this, it's been very sporadic, random Ad and not much else! I'm convinced it's because we've rumbled her lies,,,,,, AGAIN!!
And she usually reshares when she’s at ReadingRes and has taken the posh biscuits (and wants the praise) but not this time. I think she’s sulking too 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 18
I hate that she is a controlling and abusive alcoholic making her family's life miserable yet somehow gets away with this because she flashes on the Internet.

Yes Babs, I know your rotten ugly soul as I've had an experience with somebody just like you.

I look forward to the day when E's cut contact with her and 🦈🦷 finally moves to Brighton to be with George.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently her code isn’t working for the never heard of before shampoo & conditioner. So she’s put up a new code. Please tell me I’m not losing it, it’s exactly the same code!!!!
On one slide she put ECSALE10 (which is the code) and on the next story she had put ECSALE. Really good at her "Job" our Babs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
On one slide she put ECSALE10 (which is the code) and on the next story she had put ECSALE. Really good at her "Job" our Babs 🤣🤣🤣
That'll be the ASS-istant on a final warning for shoddy workmanship.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve certainly given this FAR too much thought than it warrants but after offering a few suggestions I think the thing I dislike the most is the fact she thinks everyone else’s life is either just like hers OR she is seen as some kind of icon to be celebrated!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When I see pictures of the dog I just think ‘neglect’

My son and his partner had the same sort of dog, we used to get compliments off strangers when we looked after her as she was so beautifully groomed

blobs dog has a ‘can’t be arsed’ cut

look at the picture with wet wipe

IMG_8660.jpeg

And now the monstrosity the dog has become

IMG_8657.jpeg

Why would you clip it that short unless you couldn’t be arsed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That dog always looks butchered, like a malformed lamb….I’m sure she tells the groomer (and I use the word loosely) cut her right back so I don’t have to bring her so often….either that or the dogs fur is so matted they have to clip her back that far 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate the fact she pretends to eat nothing on holiday- like duck she shares snacks - that gunt has taken years of over eating

I hate how she pretends little E is a toddler and can only go on baby rides

I hate how she lied about receiving a letter on an aeroplane written in her handwriting telling how bleeping wonderful she was

I hate how she took the entire family to Iceland with her in a coat that didn't zip up and Ethan with no hat or gloves.

I hate that she claims to love Eurovision but fucks off to bed before scoring

This is therapeutic - 2 posts done may be back with a third later ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m off to that super secret influencer location today… where was it again? Oh yeah, the city of London😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not Margotfending but it doesn't help that it lives a shite boring life, and is taken to the butcher of Harbs for an extreme cut once in a blue moon.
They can't even claim they've had her close cut "for the summer", poor dog gets the same cut every damn time and we all know the real reason is because they can't be bothered to do the day to day at-home grooming that a dog with that kind of coat requires!
---
I’ve certainly given this FAR too much thought than it warrants but after offering a few suggestions I think the thing I dislike the most is the fact she thinks everyone else’s life is either just like hers OR she is seen as some kind of icon to be celebrated!
Her lack of awareness of other people's lives is shocking. She's so sheltered in that bubble of hers. Remember when the former RE teacher was shooketh to learn that not everyone celebrates Christmas??

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate that .....

the lazy bint never does anything for her parents (that doesn't involve an ad or freebie)

Never hosts a regular dinner to save them from cooking

Never goes to see them especially unforgivable on her mum's 70th birthday couldn't be bothered to see her til a few days later

When her dad was ill she didn't seem to help out in any way whatsover

she had the audacity when PUS dad died to boast she was alright jack cos it wasn't HER dad then fucked off to Disney

She's so lucky to have Rog and wet san and i really HATE that she doesn't appreciate them

Tbh I don't think she really appreciates her kids unless she's controlling them or getting them to do stuff that meets her agenda
Or long suffering husband despite the fact he does EVERYTHING !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate how she does duck all in the house and Ste works full time and is house elf at same time. The cooking rattles me. Call me old fashioned, but as a SAHM I think it's right that the wife should have the tea cooked for after work. He must be bleeping knackered doing everything while she sits around all day.

I also hate how she states jobs are 'men jobs' in the last few days I've cut grass, done joinery, plumbing, decorating and kept my family fed. All 'men' jobs apparently. 🙄

Overall, I bleeping ate her.

My god Lady Doodle, what have you started?! 😂 She's going to need Ste to add to his To Do list later and lay on her in the shower 🤣🚿
---
Hate* obviously I would never ATE her 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate how she does duck all in the house and Ste works full time and is house elf at same time. The cooking rattles me. Call me old fashioned, but as a SAHM I think it's right that the wife should have the tea cooked for after work. He must be bleeping knackered doing everything while she sits around all day.

I also hate how she states jobs are 'men jobs' in the last few days I've cut grass, done joinery, plumbing, decorating and kept my family fed. All 'men' jobs apparently. 🙄

Overall, I bleeping ate her.

My god Lady Doodle, what have you started?! 😂 She's going to need Ste to add to his To Do list later and lay on her in the shower 🤣🚿
---
Hate* obviously I would never ATE her 🤮
I think I may have opened the flood gates 🤣🤣

Of course she's quiet today, she's off to see Rodriguez tonight isn't she 🙄🤦‍♀️ Another chance to wheel out the awkward photo of the brat with her in NY!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m still adding to my list…

12. The way she smiles, it’s so forced it almost looks like she has goofy teeth. I actually think she’s clenching her back teeth.

IMG_7718.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait to see tonights fancy dress outfit…
I feel like ‘less is more’ for glitter at age 46 but I don’t think Babs will have got that memo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t wait to see tonights fancy dress outfit…
I feel like ‘less is more’ for glitter at age 46 but I don’t think Babs will have got that memo 🙈
That post about it being nice that people can bling up for concerts, yep they can but the majority don’t, i saw some of the eras live stream from Paris last night most people in music tshirts and jeans or shorts, I went to see take that last month sane there I saw one person in sparkles and immediately thought of chubalubs and felt a bit sorry for the woman. She’s gonna look a bleeping state….if I went out like that with my teen daughter she’d be into childline as soon as we got home….I want to be the better person and not slate a child either but what E is wearing too I chuckled at when she showed it last week…like two sparkley peas in a bastard pod

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The red dress and wearing converse with tights is just a big no! She looks like she’s dressed for a primary school disco.

She should get a new decent leather jacket that fits, didn’t she get some nice Levis last year that she never wears? A decent leather jacket, nice fitting jeans with the t shirt would look much better and not frumpy. She has the funds to get some decent quality items. That jacket she has got is only fit for the tip.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.