Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's filming her face (so often then) and the camera pans on really close up and out again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just want to go on the record that everything you’ve all said is what I too hate about her. So, to sum up, what do I hate about Babs?
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For me it’s the lying constantly about every single thing. It’s just unnecessary and she can’t even keep up with it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the interests of balance, is it worth us mentioning the times where she has made us cringe inside out/ got it totally wrong?
For me-
😂seeing the beach shuffle after bragging up the couch to 5k
😂The whole fajita gate as it gloriously unfolded
😂Her "poems"
😂"you don't know my heart" speech
😂 2 swims never to be mentioned again
Fajita Gate 🤣👏
Now that'll take a lot to be beaten.
Not least the part where Wet Claire appeared on here in her defence (yes we know Claire 👀) having a go at me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just off to lie down, simply too much air & actual howls from these comments.

I wonder how it feels being marmite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For me it’s the following -

1. The nasal ass “mum” cackle she does over her tit vlogs.
2. When she purses her lips, making them look like an hole.
3. Her nan’s tit rings on her chubby ass fingers.
4. Her tooty frooity nails.
5. Her. Use. Of. Full. Stops.
6. When she elongates certain words unnecessarily, therefore causing the hole lips (please see number 2 above).
7. That she’s adamant she’s a size 18 in everything.
8. The fact she forgets she has two children, not just the favourite one.
9. Her “Carrie” run.
10. Her M&S swimsuit.
Sorry to quote myself but I need to add something to my list.

11. I HATE the way she does the peace sign with her right hand. Her thumb holds her ring finger so her right hand never does the ✌🏻 as she is in fact holding up three fingers. Exhibit A.
IMG_7716.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a thing to add which I hate but its niche as only happens 1 month out of the year... (agree with everyone elses too)

I HATE how she claws at her advent calender in bed, practically ripping the whole thing open and claims she doesn't like fudge but we all know she snaffles it anyway 🐷 just buy a different chocolate one if you hate the thought of a fudge or creme egg twisted too much! 🤣 gahhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree with all the hates here.
I dislike her “style”
I hate that her teeth are like tombstones
My big hate is she has no top lip when she grimaces oh sorry smiles I mean 🙄
I dislike her greed
I dislike her Ads
I dislike her need to be the centre of attention
I dislike her fakeness nothing about her is authentic
I hate that she’s a “ mother” because of the way she exploits those children.
I dislike her jealousy
I could go on but she’s a waste of my brain space

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What about her disabled toilet meltdown. Didn't she talk about the featutes of a bathroom only to be told on insta it was a disabled. And she cried on the bathroom floor while she made Ste go down and check.

Sorry if the details are a bit wrong it was a while back now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I can’t believe I forgot this :
I HATE that she talks about herself in the third person
And, I dislike her dumb autumn stories about Steve coming from work seeing her house covered in pumpkins.
Oh lord my day will be ruined as I’ll keep remembering things I hate about her 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate the way she thinks she's so clever not disclosing her holiday locations until the second they've left. However, we all usually figure it out from her first Insta Story because she's so dumb!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Everything about this woman is ugly and obnoxious, but specifically I hate…
- the Converse that are just. Way. Too. Tight. For. Her. Fat. Feet.
- the dressing either in frumpy awful dresses or like a wannabe teenager/twin with Ezzie 🤮
- the 90’s kid stuff. You weren’t a bleeping kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is that dog like that? I’ve never seen a dog like that in my life it’s like pet cemetery style… surely it doesn’t need to be that scalped?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know what I'm saying sounds initially like a load of bollocks because she's still got about 500 stories up but she's been very quiet by her standards since the premiere. No talking stories at all, I don't think. Something's not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know what I'm saying sounds initially like a load of bollocks because she's still got about 500 stories up but she's been very quiet by her standards since the premiere. No talking stories at all, I don't think. Something's not right.
I thought this, it's been very sporadic, random Ad and not much else! I'm convinced it's because we've rumbled her lies,,,,,, AGAIN!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.