Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she absolutely LOVES HERSELF, pity parties for likes, has ZERO self awareness and the ear lobes, feet & teeth for me, that pigeon toed toddler stance 🤢

LETS HAVE A POLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I do believe she's lying about buying an E as on the 7th March 2023 I called her out and she had a tantrum as I screenshotted her story showing she bought an F. If they fit then, why would you now buy a smaller size?

No I had nothing better to do this evening than to scroll through my photos to find this screenshot 😊
Yes, because the one thing she definitely HAS NOT done in the last 12 months is get any smaller! Liar, liar, chub rub shorts on 🔥 again Bab?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand the way she doesn't say Rs. It's like she misses it out completely, my son has a touch of the Jonathan Ross impediment and says his Rs like Ws so I did feel like it shouldn't annoy me about her, but she doesn't have that. She literally doesn't say the R.

(I still kinda give her the benefit because I have a lisp and try and avoid lispy words so people rarely realise, maybe she does that, but that also doesn't make sense because she still says the words!)

The way she holds her skirt out and touches her hair knocks me sick

And that weird giggle she kept doing in her recent Disney blog.

And the way she points and touches things.

And her husband. 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do believe she's lying about buying an E as on the 7th March 2023 I called her out and she had a tantrum as I screenshotted her story showing she bought an F. If they fit then, why would you now buy a smaller size?

No I had nothing better to do this evening than to scroll through my photos to find this screenshot 😊
Sorry to quote myself but if anyone else has the receipts I believe it was one or two days after this that she had her outburst about being a size 18 and took it out of her bio 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to quote myself but if anyone else has the receipts I believe it was one or two days after this that she had her outburst about being a size 18 and took it out of her bio 🤣🤣
Amazing work! Consider yourself promoted up the ranks of the IC20 👏👏
Your excel certificate is in the post 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Amazing work! Consider yourself promoted up the ranks of the IC20 👏👏
Your excel certificate is in the post 🤣
I love how we never forget anything and point it out to her as she clearly reads here
who needs MI5 tattlers can find out anything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate allllllll of the above plus the way she constantly eye fucks herself on camera

... and the way she goes from this to this (3 stone weightless )in a couple of hours .. deceptive 🐄

I hate the MAGIC MIRROR

B6D9F6B4-D6D1-46A6-8704-B2E70995D146.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The rest of her family must be practically undetectable in that bloody magic mirror as it makes you lose so much weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate the weird idolising of grandad rog and wet san no one on gods green earth gives a flip flop about your parents just appreciate that you have them end of.
I hate the fact she is pushing sharkey as a bantersaurus Rex when his personality is clearly T rex level… extinct.
The kids nicknames munch munch munch piss off you fool!
And all of the above but the lisp my god the fudging lisp!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hate the way she's jealous of her sisters proper job & how much her parents are enjoying their retirement spending what she deems her inheritance.
I hate the way she favours Ez over Munch.
I hate how she belittles Stevie online, even though he too is a prize tw4t.
I dislike her wasteful purchases, the way she talks with food in her mouth & the chomping that goes with it. And all of the above.

In-house therapy sessions, thanks cowbags 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For me it’s the lies, so many unnecessary lies, and so many she can’t remember them. I’ve said before but I doubt she could lie straight in bed, and I stand by that.

The high opinion of herself, when in reality she’s a desperate wannabe, without any obvious talent.

Oh and when she opens her gob (see also lies, the two are indistinguishable!)

• Heart
For me it’s the following -

1. The nasal ass “mum” cackle she does over her tit vlogs.
2. When she purses her lips, making them look like an hole.
3. Her nan’s tit rings on her chubby ass fingers.
4. Her tooty frooity nails.
5. Her. Use. Of. Full. Stops.
6. When she elongates certain words unnecessarily, therefore causing the hole lips (please see number 2 above).
7. That she’s adamant she’s a size 18 in everything.
8. The fact she forgets she has two children, not just the favourite one.
9. Her “Carrie” run.
10. Her M&S swimsuit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I hate all of the above as well as:
1. Her huge ego along with her claims of being anxious.
2. Her referring to her lazy, good for nothing lifestyle as a job.
3. Her mouth
4. The way she speaks in #Ads
5. The way she has the money to spend to do the work on herself, yet her ego won’t let her.
6. The way she ‘takes us along with her’ like we’re some pathetic, housebound saps relying on her to show us the world!
7. The way she does duck all around the house unless it’s for content or an #Ad
8. The disgusting way she presents herself, slobbing around in too-tight sweaty pyjamas, unsupported spaniels’ ears flapping about all over the place, yet her acting like we should all aspire to be like that too!
9. Thinking that her husband is a catch 😳
10. The constant lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree with all the things we hate about Babs mentioned plus adding

when she wouldn’t buy little E the Mr Beast Tshirt because it was a ’waste of money and he’d only wear it once’ then filmed a reel wearing a Cheetos tshirt that she’d bought on the same day that we’ve never seen her wear again

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the interests of balance, is it worth us mentioning the times where she has made us cringe inside out/ got it totally wrong?
For me-
😂seeing the beach shuffle after bragging up the couch to 5k
😂The whole fajita gate as it gloriously unfolded
😂Her "poems"
😂"you don't know my heart" speech
😂 2 swims never to be mentioned again

• Haha
  • Heart
One of my biggest hates is the constant repeating herself in her stories or reels. It comes across so agressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the interests of balance, is it worth us mentioning the times where she has made us cringe inside out/ got it totally wrong?
For me-
😂seeing the beach shuffle after bragging up the couch to 5k
😂The whole fajita gate as it gloriously unfolded
😂Her "poems"
😂"you don't know my heart" speech
😂 2 swims never to be mentioned again
Froot day which abruptly stopped when the rodents died 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.