Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says "Your girl" 🀒 . When she calls herself "curvy" 🀒 Babs you're fat just own it, you are not curvy
Oh yes! When she calls herself "Your Girl" is literally the worst thing she does! How could I forget that πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her mouth makes me feel so very ill. I know she can't help it but it's so so so horrific to me. The fake lisp and Jonathan Ross R/W are awful, but also and mainly when she has to wipe the corners of her mouth constantly because she's so spitty πŸ™ƒπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ« 

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her mouth makes me feel so very ill. I know she can't help it but it's so so so horrific to me. The fake lisp and Jonathan Ross R/W are awful, but also and mainly when she has to wipe the corners of her mouth constantly because she's so spitty πŸ™ƒπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ« 
And her scalloped tongue 🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 20
……….sorry for me there’s lots of things she can’t control. I’m feeling generous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. However yellow teeth is something she absolutely can. No excuse to have grotty teeth with the income she has.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Delurking to say - For me it's when she gropes herself under her manky pajama shirt in her morning stories

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
For me, it's her pale blue tinged lips.

She must be in the early stages of heart failure, surely?

And her bright red face contrasting against her yellow hair. Vom

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate the tit way she curls her hair and then has the audacity to try and do tutorials #bleep
I hate the eyeliner
I dislike her teeth
I dislike her habit of claiming to have made up words
I dislike her trying to make her wet willy of a husband sound Interesting
I dislike her fat bleeping feet and her fat bleeping cankles
---
I also dislike her bleeping stupid peace sign pose
Such a bleeping wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I love how we all have our own irrational Bab-loathes πŸ˜‚ Yours being "the way she bites biscuits with those bloody awful teeth", mine is her impossibly huge, fat, swollen, ugly earlobes 🀒πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know other πŸ„πŸ› have their own particular irrational Bab-loathes, too πŸ˜…
I hate that cheap necklace she wears urgh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For me it's the pyjama top groping (actually everything about those 7am pit videos makes me boke), the constant shouting and repeating, anything involving toe hair, nose hair, underwear... but the 'your girl' thing grips my tit so much!!!!

To think I used to think she was ok but she's a parody of herself now and I hate myself for not making my dog unfollow her on Instagram so I can't read her crap anymore. I think my dog is concerned for Margot's welfare though and is following for a good enough reason to call the RSPCA. I'm not sure they will be interested in Instagram Dog Exploitation though but my dog is a good sort so I am indulging her concern and suffering myself for it...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like we're all at a group therapy session 🀣🀣 This is amazing πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yes, it's like sitting in a Family Intervention session. :LOL:

For me the thing I hate most is her atrocious parenting. And that wet wipe Steve is just as culpable.
No decent parent would sit back and allow the exploitation of their children on this level. Using them for content and income is deplorable.
I first found her when I was struggling with my toddlers but she was so unrelatable that I stayed to watch the car crash...

Oh, and her repetitiveness, love for Disney, childishness and hideous sense of dress all amuse me and make me feel better about myself. Sorry, not sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The sight of those heart shaped sunglasses make me want to stamp on them
whilst she’s still wearing them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love how we all have our own irrational Bab-loathes πŸ˜‚ Yours being "the way she bites biscuits with those bloody awful teeth", mine is her impossibly huge, fat, swollen, ugly earlobes 🀒πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know other πŸ„πŸ› have their own particular irrational Bab-loathes, too πŸ˜…
That weird way she stretches her lips over her teeth and does a stupid voice makes me want to die. And it irritates me she wears her wedding ring over her engagement ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do believe she's lying about buying an E as on the 7th March 2023 I called her out and she had a tantrum as I screenshotted her story showing she bought an F. If they fit then, why would you now buy a smaller size?

No I had nothing better to do this evening than to scroll through my photos to find this screenshot 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
YES.
I’d say her terrible grammar (full stops for days!!) and her inability to use non/none and bought/brought. Ridiculous words like walkity πŸ™„ Her rings 🀒 and the hand under the chin!!
Her use of full stops is insane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.