Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she start dressing so bad? Was it when E got older and she tried to dress like her? I don't think she ever used to dress so badly.

One of the main rules of dressing for Taylor Swift is to dress in something comfy. She's on stage for 3 hours, plus support acts and you know everyone will be standing even in seats. I'm going and I'll be wearing comfy trainers. She's going to look hideous!
Don't let her know this!! She aPsolutely has to wear those boots. I almost wish I was going the same day as her (I don't) to see it in person. Besides, I really don't think she'll manage the whole show, she'll be out of there after all the songs she likes are done.

I'm wearing boots with a heel when I go, but then its the kind of heel I am in constantly so its going to make no difference to me. I think I'd be in more pain if I wore flats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those legs 🤮 wtf does she think she look like, I swear I wish I had an ounce of her confidence (obvs it's masked by her raging anxiety) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20240429_190954_Instagram.jpg

She's fuming about this 🤣🤣

And Emma, while we're on the subject of spelling and Grammar - it's
BOUGHT = TO BUY
BROUGHT = TO BRING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh the hulk is in a sulk!! Silence of the babs is at it again when anyone has a diff opinion of her. She’s like a toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What are thooose 🤣 when you’re flogging cod fillets at Billingsgate Fish Market at 12 and have a Taylor Swift concert at 6. Good grief.

This woman. Erin blabovitch. Two left feet and bleeping shoes!

Every pair is uglier than the last and I thought she’d peaked with the fanny shoes. I don’t know how she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This woman. Erin blabovitch. Two left feet and bleeping shoes!

Every pair is uglier than the last and I thought she’d peaked with the fanny shoes. I don’t know how she does it.
Remember those shoes?! 😂 Wonder if anyone has a screenshot of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now she's decided to join the grammar police, when she doesn't know the difference between non and none and bought and brought. Stupid cow.
You lot have cracked me up reading the last few pages tonight. The David Attenborough pisstake and the comments on inflated Babs and the absence of the belt made me really giggle. Cheers cowbags. 😘✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
For me this just confirms she doesn’t read tattle. The tantrum over this is shocking. Like what woman in her 40s gets upset because a strange said their collection was tit. Like when she made a big deal out of someone leaving the comment about Ethan having a colouring book

If she read whats said about her on tattle there’s no way she could handle that without having a public tantrum every single hour.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.