Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
size 18, eh babs. 😉

because of, she wouldn't lie. WHY WOULD SHE LIE?! 🤣

kinda makes sense why she refers to Stevie as a lead weight - very aptly describing herself as "a balloon".

Screenshot_20240429_164134.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'll tell you what she hasn't done in a while....

Two things actually....

1. Bought any new bots followers
2. Arranged a meet up with the toddler mums

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is the belly busting pleather skirt not in the poll?
I’m having a meltdown in the bathroom as that was my favourite outfit 😭
same! i refuse to engage with her polls - even to select the answers she doesn't want people to select just to spite her - but i would happily have broken that rule and voted if the pleather skirt/netted gammon thighs/orthopedic boots combo had been an option. 🤣

as for the "accidental" posting of the reel yesterday, regardless of whether it was an accident or not - it wasn't, it was an attempt to soft launch her ditching her babbath silence and a way to gauge engagement rates - only highlighted that she doesn't take Sundays as a "day off werk" to spend time with the fam. she spends the Babbeth creating content to ensure it is ready to upload at 7am on Monday. same with the week she claims to take off work over Christmas, yet she spends the time filming blogs showing off her present haul etc. any babettes who follow her on "the tikkytokky" 🙄 are fully aware she doesn't take time away from social media on a Sunday, as she regularly posts reels, under the usual delusion that her IG/FB/YT/tiktok followers are four entirely separate audiences with aPsolutely no crossover - mainly because that way, she can massively overestimate her follower count - but not only that, she spends the day liking and commenting on other people's posts, so even if she's managing to refrain from posting content herself, she still spends the day staring at the screen - and is likely an aPsolute nightmare to deal with because she's craving that IG validation fix.

again, i think the reel upload yesterday was intentional - especially as it set up today's "perimenopause" content, but in the offchnace it was a mistake, it would have resulted in quite the mummy meltdown, with Sharky pinning her down and pouting triple strength sleepy tea down her gullet via funnel in a desperate attempt to calm her down. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2904522
She looks like she's been inflated 😳
In my best David Attenborough voice
“ here we see the Birmingham chubalub in the wild and out of its natural habitat of pyjamas and fluffy socks….watch as they bounce energetically for approximately 30 seconds where the reverberations can be felt for miles around so their potential prey is aware of them being in the vicinity and can run for cover…..in their natural habitat with the magic mirrors they maintain a #size18 appearance but here we see them in the wild , puffed up in a dress with pockets but without a belt in its more rotund natural form…..the sounds that come out of the chubalubs mouth make her instantly noticeable and once heard the victims ears will be permanently damaged…..luckily these creatures arnt seen out of their natural habitat very often and will return via a slow train to their cluttered den and hibernate from 7pm under a manky blanket and enjoying the muffled sounds of Netflix”
I actually chuckled typing this 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another busy Monday for babs. “Collating” the kids Disney tat.. how does she cope with all this chaos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In my best David Attenborough voice
“ here we see the Birmingham chubalub in the wild and out of its natural habitat of pyjamas and fluffy socks….watch as they bounce energetically for approximately 30 seconds where the reverberations can be felt for miles around so their potential prey is aware of them being in the vicinity and can run for cover…..in their natural habitat with the magic mirrors they maintain a #size18 appearance but here we see them in the wild , puffed up in a dress with pockets but without a belt in its more rotund natural form…..the sounds that come out of the chubalubs mouth make her instantly noticeable and once heard the victims ears will be permanently damaged…..luckily these creatures arnt seen out of their natural habitat very often and will return via a slow train to their cluttered den and hibernate from 7pm under a manky blanket and enjoying the muffled sounds of Netflix”
I actually chuckled typing this 🙈🙈

I was actually reading this in his voice 😂.
---
size 18, eh babs. 😉

because of, she wouldn't lie. WHY WOULD SHE LIE?! 🤣

kinda makes sense why she refers to Stevie as a lead weight - very aptly describing herself as "a balloon".

View attachment 2904879

Anyone who thinks they look ok enough to post these pictures of themselves need glasses . I'd be horrified if looked as frightful as her.

That bleeping dress needs sending back to the 70s curtain shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'll tell you what she hasn't done in a while....

Two things actually....

1. Bought any new bots followers
2. Arranged a meet up with the toddler mums
Early thread title surely has to include boots not bots. However, as we know, by the time the new thread is born in a few days time, she'll have done something even more hideous and we'll have moved on from tinfoiled toes.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Allusernamesiputinaretook your David Attenborough style post was brilliant, really made me laugh! Well done you win a special ‘😐you go, girl😐’ from Steve. Unfortunately I don’t have the photo certificate anymore after Alexa decided to show it and my family questioned my sanity 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surprised she's not been laid up in bed with her dodgy back, foof, leg after that anxiety ridden Wigfield dance show.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Babs collating the children’s pins collection? Is that because she sees it as her property and not theirs?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
fixed it for ya, babs. 😘

such a lie that she will ever allow the kids to sell the tat pins she brought them - she has previously said that the ones SHE "treats" them too are special and they are forced to keep them "for the mems" and very strictly NOT allowed to trade them, as that would display a total lack of gratitude. 🙄

also note the badge for "Stephan's" first visit! a badge i have no doubt skipping Stevie wore with pride during the entire trip, because he is such a WILD guy. 🤣

Screenshot_20240429_183335.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh she’s rattled over the comment ( well done to whoever commented) about binning the tat 😂 the aPsolute cheek of our spelling Bee babba boots to correct her on her spelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh she’s rattled over the comment ( well done to whoever commented) about binning the tat 😂 the aPsolute cheek of our spelling Bee babba boots to correct her on her spelling 😂
I was about to say what an absolute liberty to comment on someone else's spelling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.