Brummy Mummy #85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if Lucy (and Babs) went for many walks near the end of her life but now she's gone to dog heaven Babs won't be getting any exercise and that's worrying

Reactions: 10
Emma- STOP RUBBING YOUR BLOOMIN’ EYES ALL THE TIME!😡
Its grim! Just wash your face, brush your teeth and have a shower BEFORE you post on Instagram etc!
I predict an upcoming ad as her polls her one way to increase engagement- the dog is old news now so can’t really milk that much more.
Her polls are so predictably boring- frankly who cares about celebrities in sweaters.

Has she mentioned Sabina Ness? No. Nothing not a word. She has a daughter, you’d think as a so-called influencer with a 140K followers, she might mention how in 2021, women should be able to walk the streets safely etc.

She’s so vacuous and boring and shows no interest in current affairs or world events etc. She really does live in a little instagram/youtube bubble.
I’d really dislike her life its so empty and devoid of anything interesting and worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's staggering and stuttering about in that Disney reel like a pissed teenager trying to act sober in front of their parents 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Well done on the Tingo for 'Disney dress me up' lol 👏👏all dresses looked awful.... #sizeupbabs

Reactions: 22
Is she really going to wear the ears? Ffs I know it’s a Disney event but come on 🙄 Also the nude dress gets my vote as it’s the worst one out of the 3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the babettes are trolling her now, choosing the 3rd dress for her, it looks awful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she really going to wear the ears? Ffs I know it’s a Disney event but come on 🙄 Also the nude dress gets my vote as it’s the worst one out of the 3 😂
I vote the same. Paired with the weird shoe things she’s got on with the red dress. Or paired with the hideous top shop boots of nightmares. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Non of those outfits are screaming ‘dress to impress’.

Why doesn’t she book in a style consultation at John Lewis, or similar and buy one nice outfit? It’s cost less than a constant stream of ill fitting fast fashion, and guarantee praise from her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she really say “me too” with the second dress? I’m pretty sure she’s missing the point of the me too movement by *quite* a long shot!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Non of those outfits are screaming ‘dress to impress’.

Why doesn’t she book in a style consultation at John Lewis, or similar and buy one nice outfit? It’s cost less than a constant stream of ill fitting fast fashion, and guarantee praise from her followers.
THIS! What is wrong with her?!? She could easily have a consultation, or even go to House or Fraser, Coast, Monsoon (not sure those shops even exist anymore but you know what I mean!). She LOVES shopping and spending money, this is a special event, why not buy a new outfit that fits and is appropriate?? And book a hair appointment and make up too while you’re at it! That’s a better use of money than more Halloween tat, giant cuddly toys for your too-old-for-them children and a pile of dresses/swimming costumes from a cheap brand that will never be worn!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she should go in the classic denim skirt and striped top combo and claim she's Mr Smee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that poll??? Zoom calls with no pants on???? Playing dress up in the loft????? 🤯🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Who has this life????????

bibbitibobbiti bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That first dress you can see where her pants are cutting into her gunt and it wobbles about when she moves. The second one is just awful and obscene and just wrong for her in every way - her boobs are by her hips!!!!! The third one is the best of a bad bunch but those shoes are hideous!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That middle dress - why why why is she leaning forward & showing everyone her saggy tits?? If I filmed myself like that (which I wouldn’t cos I’m not a narcissist, but that’s by the by) I’d think tit my tits are on show, I’ll film that again! But not Emma, she goes on to share her bra flashing with 1000s of people 👍 Niiiiice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That middle dress - why why why is she leaning forward & showing everyone her saggy tits?? If I filmed myself like that (which I wouldn’t cos I’m not a narcissist, but that’s by the by) I’d think tit my tits are on show, I’ll film that again! But not Emma, she goes on to share her bra flashing with 1000s of people 👍 Niiiiice.
She’s bent forward because of she stood up straight everyone would see her fat has stretched it so it barely covers her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stand those shoes she's got with the red dress. It's like wearing a vagina on your feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.