Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amateur dramatics club has nothing to fear with the Conway clan do they? Triple threat? Maybe for obesity, diabetes and narcissism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When did she become a complete and utter joke character? Did it slowly happen so I didn’t notice? I did once follow her because I was interested in her content, back when her kids were little and she was teaching and did a weekly YouTube vlog. Can’t pinpoint when it changed. When did she begin spending ALL day every day uploading every single brain fart she has onto Instagram stories, and trying to be a comedy character. It’s like a car crash- I can’t look away, yet she fills me with rage- like some office clown that you wish would just disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand how she can be kind of fascinating with how she acts, and at the same time SOOO bloody boring and predictable?!? Like, I can’t stop watching the absolute barrel-scraping shitshow, yet her content is so crap and boring it’s actually untrue. Starting to wonder if it’s actually me that needs some therapy 🤣🤣
I know exactly what you mean. I had a quick search on Groupon and we can get a group therapy session with a 'fully certificated' ferapissed for £1.99. I'm expecting 'lots of DMs' so get in touch if you want ferrapeeeeee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When did she become a complete and utter joke character? Did it slowly happen so I didn’t notice? I did once follow her because I was interested in her content, back when her kids were little and she was teaching and did a weekly YouTube vlog. Can’t pinpoint when it changed. When did she begin spending ALL day every day uploading every single brain fart she has onto Instagram stories, and trying to be a comedy character. It’s like a car crash- I can’t look away, yet she fills me with rage- like some office clown that you wish would just disappear.
I think it was when these threads started to take off. She has created a parody of herself that she now believes is her and by sharing every fart and period story, making herself look a sweaty mess she can be ahead of these threads. If we think she is ugly she will show the world first type thing. Before I unfollowed her I had followed her since her early days and she is totally different now.

These 160+ threads live rent free in her head.

She has said before that she had somebody who monitored her socials deleting the comments on her posts so she didnt have to read them, she cant do that here. She knows that people who know her read these threads so she is trying to brazen it out. She thinks she is being clever and giving us a version of her to discuss "when you dont know the real me, you dont know my soul" but that isnt working because it is clearly destroying those around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it was just before the whole giving up saying she was a size 18 melt down

So many of them do it nowadays and get away with it, no interesting content just the same shite talking to camera about stuff you wouldn’t even bother telling your cat about

they have the same core group of morons liking and commenting , some have their own accounts so they like each other’s crap

She is extremely pathetic she’s clearly decided to make herself look as tit as possible in an attempt at reverse psychology “ I know I’m fugly look how fugly I can be I don’t care”

plus there is the other side to her, domineering, aggressive masquerading as nervous and filled with anxiety which is quickly debunked with her solo jaunts to events, dancing in front of strangers and her near naked posts on instagram something someone with genuine anxiety would never do!

Also
IMG_8543.jpeg
she thinks she’s funny

she isn’t

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I think it was just before the whole giving up saying she was a size 18 melt down

So many of them do it nowadays and get away with it, no interesting content just the same shite talking to camera about stuff you wouldn’t even bother telling your cat about

they have the same core group of morons liking and commenting , some have their own accounts so they like each other’s crap

She is extremely pathetic she’s clearly decided to make herself look as tit as possible in an attempt at reverse psychology “ I know I’m fugly look how fugly I can be I don’t care”

plus there is the other side to her, domineering, aggressive masquerading as nervous and filled with anxiety which is quickly debunked with her solo jaunts to events, dancing in front of strangers and her near naked posts on instagram something someone with genuine anxiety would never do!

AlsoView attachment 2906155 she thinks she’s funny

she isn’t
Exactly! That’s what I don’t get. Saying “it’s gonna be May” isn’t funny. It wasn’t funny the first time, so it certainly isn’t 3 years later. Definitely isn’t funny enough to make an Instagram reel about.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh babs, you literally know absolutely nothing about pin trading. And once again you have proven it. "Check if the eyes look weird", well don't look at any Limited Edition Disneyland Paris pin from 2017 to 2019 then because they all had crazy eyes. And the logos on the back are also part of the fake pins (they're called scrappers btw), plus the logos change depending on the pin type, year of release and even location (e.g. DLP limited edition pins are all numbered because that's French law).

The ones you trade on the boards in the parks or pick up in the shops are absolutely worthless (cast lanyard refresh aside but that's a whole other thing). People collect those because they want to be completionists of sets / characters. They are produced in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions. The ones that retain their value are the rare pins, super limited edition ones that have maybe 500 in the world. WDI pins with the Fantasia hat waffling for example regularly can be worth over £1000. In fact, the PTD (Pin Trader Delights) pins that are only available from Disney studio store Hollywood and come with an ice cream from Ghirardelli's (so the pins are all ice cream themed). But because Cuntface knows absolutely nothing, they went into that store and she just ignored them.

And if you think the actual pin traders in the parks with their booklets will take any of the pins that are readily available in the shops, think again. They're trading pins worth £250-£1000 for similar priced pins in the hopes of swapping their way to high value ones. If I rocked up to the tables at Pueblos Trading in DLP with a load of pins from the shop I'd get a lot of "non".

Why do you think pins get discounted on the Disney store babs? Because nobody wanted them. Which means nobody will want to trade for them (cast members can't actually refuse a trade, but they are given pins to trade hence cast lanyard refresh pins).

Realise probably 99% of people in this thread don't give two shits about pin trading, but as usual babs is talking bollocks. Next she'll be saying to buy pins on eBay.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh babs, you literally know absolutely nothing about pin trading. And once again you have proven it. "Check if the eyes look weird", well don't look at any Limited Edition Disneyland Paris pin from 2017 to 2019 then because they all had crazy eyes. And the logos on the back are also part of the fake pins (they're called scrappers btw), plus the logos change depending on the pin type, year of release and even location (e.g. DLP limited edition pins are all numbered because that's French law).

The ones you trade on the boards in the parks or pick up in the shops are absolutely worthless (cast lanyard refresh aside but that's a whole other thing). People collect those because they want to be completionists of sets / characters. They are produced in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions. The ones that retain their value are the rare pins, super limited edition ones that have maybe 500 in the world. WDI pins with the Fantasia hat waffling for example regularly can be worth over £1000. In fact, the PTD (Pin Trader Delights) pins that are only available from Disney studio store Hollywood and come with an ice cream from Ghirardelli's (so the pins are all ice cream themed). But because Cuntface knows absolutely nothing, they went into that store and she just ignored them.

And if you think the actual pin traders in the parks with their booklets will take any of the pins that are readily available in the shops, think again. They're trading pins worth £250-£1000 for similar priced pins in the hopes of swapping their way to high value ones. If I rocked up to the tables at Pueblos Trading in DLP with a load of pins from the shop I'd get a lot of "non".

Why do you think pins get discounted on the Disney store babs? Because nobody wanted them. Which means nobody will want to trade for them (cast members can't actually refuse a trade, but they are given pins to trade hence cast lanyard refresh pins).

Realise probably 99% of people in this thread don't give two shits about pin trading, but as usual babs is talking bollocks. Next she'll be saying to buy pins on eBay.
Your post is informative and interesting and shows how bloody misinformed and rubbish blobs posts are and that she isn’t genuinely interested in Disney but has latched onto it as ‘content’ even her trips there are just about going to Disney the boasting and planning and travelling. Once there she’s bored and she’s already been exposed as a pin cheat in another thread

she’s got some brass neck to crack on like she’s an above board pin swapper

oh and her stuff will be shoved onto tip like most parents stuff when they die

• Heart
Reactions: 26

That is a really good post! Didnt know any of that. This is is the level of articulated info that she can only dream of!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

AlsoView attachment 2906155 she thinks she’s funny

she isn’t
If you have to say you are hilarious then you clearly arnt 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's sooo many things I hate about this woman - but I think the top 2 are how unfunny she is and how utterly stupid she is! Which is a massive problem when she spends 99% of her time acting like she's hilarious, or acting like she's an expert on something (usually Disney or the Menopause 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
yet another BAFTA-winning performance from the cardboard leprechaun - the real Conway triple threat! 👏🏻

Shamrock's robotic, monotone voice, blank dead-behind-the-eyes expression and inability to conceal his utter lack of interest in babs' drama is a true talent! i hope she's put in the effort of printing him out an excel certificate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have seemingly joined the club of people Babs has blocked just because I stated she was a hypocrite for calling out someone's grammar. 😂😂😂
I’ve been away and need to catch up .. what has happened?? Her grammar is terrible

• Haha
Same! I don't have kids but back in the day I remember finding her blog and a post that made me laugh/reminded me of a friend's kids and sent it to her, from there despite not having my own toddlers (they've been toddlers for a decade) I followed her because I quite liked the 'normal' woman on Instagram for once...somewhere along the line she became a yellow caricature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is such a bloody rinse and repeat bore she needs to get a bleeping life and no babs that doesn't mean sitting on your arse all day watching tv or popping to home Bargains!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.