Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the belly busting pleather skirt not in the poll?
I’m having a meltdown in the bathroom as that was my favourite outfit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly what DOES she think she looks like?!! Those boots are going to be MURDER on her feet. Her fat trotters are literally BULGING out the sides!! They look cheap and nasty and not leather which means no give, even if she tries rot break them in before hand!
I hope her fat feet BLEED.
She always gets it SO wrong! It's hilarious to see how BAD she looks in her chosen outfits! But she loves herself and thinks she looks amazing!

Just pick off Emma you are to boring to even bother with. You'll never het any Disney ads or free tickets cos the vlogs you make are so utterly tit and crap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We’ve seen the outfits on offer from Nessa for the GUNT tour so what can we expect to match those boots for the Eras?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If someone happens to stumble across seeing that try on reel and see the boots post they will probably think she was a satire account that’s taking the piss, yet she’s deadly serious!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When did she start dressing so bad? Was it when E got older and she tried to dress like her? I don't think she ever used to dress so badly.

One of the main rules of dressing for Taylor Swift is to dress in something comfy. She's on stage for 3 hours, plus support acts and you know everyone will be standing even in seats. I'm going and I'll be wearing comfy trainers. She's going to look hideous!

Reactions: 30
No belt!!! Did it fly off during ‘the Whigfield dance’ known to everyone else as ‘Saturday night’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
just babs, sharing proudly that in 1999, she was a 21 year old student, turning up at uni each day with her packed lunch in a Britney Spears lunchbox... 🙈

the woman who remains SHOOKETH that she was 18 when she had her first kiss, yet was rocking up in a matching batman themed top/skirt/converse combo to teen school discos and writing pen pal letters to boyband fan clubs in her 20s, while watching early-morning cartoons on SM:TV. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2904200
Ugly, unfiltered true-to-size unhealthiness. Not a role model or aspirational IGer in any sense.
honestly disappointed she didn't rock up to the cinema in her ghostbusters jumpsuit - the one her gunt is bursting out of, that she dresses in each year to dance aggressively with her hoover and use as an opportunity to get her rage out by pushing and shoving little E! she could have paired it with her clumpy orthopaedic boots and people would have mistaken her for one of the cast - queuing for autographs and selfies! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen this , reminded me of someone - apologies to all other Disney fans who are not yours truly ...

IMG_3183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh yes, you can just see from the photo how plagued with anxiety she was 🙄 Getting up and doing a dance in a room full of strangers for no other reason than to “show them”. People like that aren’t funny or entertaining, it’s just annoying. I don’t want to be forced to watch and chuckle politely at some strange woman doing a silly dance - at a networking event.

Just like this morning posting videos of herself in nothing but a pair of wide fit silver cowboy boots and her full briefs.

Never seen anyone so shy in my life, personally. Thank god STEVE dropped her off at the train station and gave her the courage to get through another day of making a fool of herself in front of strangers for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.