Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main takeaway was the blatant attempt to make it seem like she likes poor Ethan. He was trying to tell the vlog things he liked and wanted and she either cut him off or rolled her eyes. He wanted some gold toy but it was ‘too expensive’ so he got something else. I’m sure if it was TT she would have got whatever she wanted with no questions. She also said she bought matching hats for the boys so of course she was going to get Minnie ears for TT, as if they don’t already have 1000 pairs at home 👀🙄😢
But Harry Styles and Taylor Swift tickets plus a solo trip to DLP & Copenhagen for his sister are definitely not too expensive

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
as if babs hasn't been able to have baths alone without the kids interupting her for YEARS. it's hardly a new thing that has only happened since the kids were teens/ish - she used to regularly show off her bath bombs as she hung out in the bath alone, chilling with a face mask on and annoucning to the told that she had her "foof" out as she sang her bath bomb song, having either banished the kids to their bedroom or left them to be parented by Stevie - often intentionally timing her bath with the kids' bedtime to avoid having to engage with them - with both the E knowing damn well not to interrupt her because the huge meltdown and furious response simply isn't worth it, even if they genuinely needed her for whatever reason.

and what's the issue with her having baths next to rotting rubber ducks and bath toys when she sleeps with her face submerged in a festering rotten teddy bear every single night?! 🤢

Reactions: 24
Watched the vlog and as always I am mortified for her the way she tries to get Stes attention and he straight up blanks her. As does Erin. When they are walking into Nintendo world she’s shouting “G”, “G” and he doesn’t even turn around until she calls him “Ste” and he even then he barely grunts at her.

Then at the end of the vlog when she asks the family to rate Universal And 🦈🦷 gives it a 5 out of 10 because ther aren’t any rollercoasters. Erin says a similar thing, then Babs says “if you like rollercoasters you could go to six flags”. So why didn’t they? They were there for 11 days or something. If half the family would have liked to go there why did the fat controller not incorporate that into their plans?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And??????? So bleeping what?! What do you want a standing bleeping ovation? A medal? A certificate from step ladder? Come back to me when you have REAL bleeping serious tit to deal with you attention seeking waste of skin. 😄
Screenshot_20240417_154332_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Babs wasn’t even sure what the place was called so I’m excused!!

The kids sound like they come from 2 different homes. Erin sounds like she has had elocution lessons and Ethan sounds like a normal Brummie kid!
Erin probably trying to not sound like her mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she so full of tit. I've never even heard her call him G in the past, it's Ste or Stephen. Why is she trying to make G a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so full of tit. I've never even heard her call him G in the past, it's Ste or Stephen. Why is she trying to make G a thing?
Especially as ‘G’ is what youngsters call each other nowadays meaning ‘gangsta’ ‘my G’. Unless Babs now thinks she’s in an episode of Top Boy 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watched the vlog and as always I am mortified for her the way she tries to get Stes attention and he straight up blanks her. As does Erin. When they are walking into Nintendo world she’s shouting “G”, “G” and he doesn’t even turn around until she calls him “Ste” and he even then he barely grunts at her.

Then at the end of the vlog when she asks the family to rate Universal And 🦈🦷 gives it a 5 out of 10 because ther aren’t any rollercoasters. Erin says a similar thing, then Babs says “if you like rollercoasters you could go to six flags”. So why didn’t they? They were there for 11 days or something. If half the family would have liked to go there why did the fat controller not incorporate that into their plans?!
Because these influencers seem to think that only Disney and Universal will get them views...so bizarre.

Reactions: 19
She’s so clueless on the vlog, doesn’t know anything, what the rides are, name of the park, I don’t believe she doesn’t do any prep for these trips and if that IS truly the case then she literally has more money than sense. I’m not a control freak by any stretch BUT if I was travelling anywhere during spring break (another thing she appears to have no clue about) I would be working out how to make it easier and having some form of planning.
also,she LOVES the theme park BUT leaves after half a day 😩😩😩Ethan is genuinely the only likeable member of the family. He’s enthusiastic and humble. The other three are an absolute trio of twats. As for that grunting yes man cardboard cut out husband I’d literally last two minutes before throwing myself into an Uber and buying a one way ticket to Timbuktu than spend one second longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just painfully watched this weeks vlogs … I’m sorry but how does she actually get viewers?? What a tit show .. her camera work was all over the place ,she didn’t know the answers to anything kept asking everybody else
She kept touching her face and pulling at her mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The pamphlet of poems badly written prose slagging of her kids is a Psychologists dream.
When I've got time I'll have a proper read and give you all my thoughts 🤣
In the meantime I'll just say this. You've all aPsolutely hit the nail on the head - The kids will be bullied for sure. She writes like the massive Narc that she is, she's obsessed with them being obsessed with her! There is aPsolutely no need for a toddler to not be taught boundaries around the toilet etc from a very very young age! She's just beyond pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The pamphlet of poems badly written prose slagging of her kids is a Psychologists dream.
When I've got time I'll have a proper read and give you all my thoughts 🤣
In the meantime I'll just say this. You've all aPsolutely hit the nail on the head - The kids will be bullied for sure. She writes like the massive Narc that she is, she's obsessed with them being obsessed with her! There is aPsolutely no need for a toddler to not be taught boundaries around the toilet etc from a very very young age! She's just beyond pathetic!
I'd honestly love so much, to hear your insight on Bab 💕 I look forward to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That part made me laugh so much, she’d proper been forcing this whole G thing lately and he doesn’t even answer to it. Like why switch between G and Ste if you both constantly call each other G?

Had to include this clip for anyone who hasn’t watched but it was like she was tripping, just shouting random words out and then “Stephen it’s so fun!”. Like Babs you’ve just walked through the entrance.

And there no sausage Ste giving her the look of “just shut the duck up”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.