Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks Babs, and actually if by any small chance it were true and your kids got a stool to watch you poo, tell them NO!!

Reactions: 21
She’s minging, why did she film herself in the bath looking like that? and she looks like she is high as a kite, did Steve slip something into her tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like she shares all the embarrassing content about herself and her kids cos she wants them to be bullied and have no friends so they never leave her.

• Sad
  • Heart
---

Update: She only shows herself on two rides the entire first day at Universal. It makes no sense at all why she goes. She takes her own snacks and just sits around the whole time.
Thank you for watching the slog and sharing the ‘highlights’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtaf?!!! In my nearly 14 years of parenting my kids have never seen me poo. In fact in my entire adult life no one has ever seen me poo. Why is she saying that’s normal? It’s just not! Having kids does not mean you sacrifice your dignity (well, once you’ve got through the process of childbirth!).
Completely agree! Personal choice, but I have never had my children in the bathroom with me, whether on the toilet or in the shower/bath. There is this handy little thing called a lock. You lose so much through being a parent, it’s my one shred of dignity that I hold on to!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Completely agree! Personal choice, but I have never had my children in the bathroom with me, whether on the toilet or in the shower/bath. There is this handy little thing called a lock. You lose so much through being a parent, it’s my one shred of dignity that I hold on to!
Never have I had my kids in with me either. The lock works fine & they can bang on the door. She’s just a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My main takeaway was the blatant attempt to make it seem like she likes poor Ethan. He was trying to tell the vlog things he liked and wanted and she either cut him off or rolled her eyes. He wanted some gold toy but it was ‘too expensive’ so he got something else. I’m sure if it was TT she would have got whatever she wanted with no questions. She also said she bought matching hats for the boys so of course she was going to get Minnie ears for TT, as if they don’t already have 1000 pairs at home 👀🙄😢

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Emma. If your pants have holes at the waist line as big as the ones you have shown it means your pants are too small and you need the next size up so the material doesn’t stretch as much to go over your gunt. If it’s on the leg why the duck are you showing your gusset to the public.

And you should have binned those knickers a while ago looking at the colour of them.

you dirty cow
Babs, the only time my pants end up with such large holes is when someone rips them off me #bitrude.
Her pants are definitely too small if she ends up with holes like this every few months.
---
---

Update: She only shows herself on two rides the entire first day at Universal. It makes no sense at all why she goes. She takes her own snacks and just sits around the whole time.
You are so right!
It is a vlog of her sitting around and trying to convince little E to admit that his favourite pass time is watching people.
Who the hell goes to the theme park to sit down and watch people? 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
1) I have never watched anyone on Youtube with such a bad camera as she has, is it ever in focus?
2) her new eye makeup look does not suit her and is applied so badly. She needs to give up the eyeliner and use a blended out line of eyeshadow if she really has to line her eyes. I'm an elder emo and can't give up my heavy eye makeup but have not used an eyeliner for years - the only time I do is to coat my whole lid and blend it out as a base.
3) I can't stand her. She's so screechy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, I watched up until the point they got to the "red carpet" at universal and had to turn it off. Her stupid giggling/cackling and shouting "pose, pose" hurt my ears.

Reactions: 17
So “she” took a toddler and a 3 month old to DLP no sign of Steve or tombstone San? Or both of them even. Bab at least make your narcissistic posts slightly believable

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m possibly about to be sick reading about the kids watching her poo. Anyone old enough to pull up a stool (a stool hahaha 🤣) is too old to be watching you poo. She is vile. Those kids would get ridiculed for that at school.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I got blocked for asking her if there was no lock on the bathroom door! 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How bloody busy is it at wherever she went to? Can you tell I have no interest in theme parks?!!!! All those people would do my head in.

• Heart
So little E mentioned at least three times he wanted a Mario power up bracelet and the excuse was it was to expensive and they had to wait in line to use it all whilst she’s sat there doing nothing on an £11k holiday…..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Seriously? That’s the best she can come up with ‘they can go to a till’

what I enjoy about time with my older kids is that I can have conversations with them, share jokes, talk about our day, do stuff together etc etc. Not treat them as my personal slave….
Of course it's something that means they are serving her, and allowing her to be even lazier.

Reactions: 15
Babs wasn’t even sure what the place was called so I’m excused!!

The kids sound like they come from 2 different homes. Erin sounds like she has had elocution lessons and Ethan sounds like a normal Brummie kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ethan clearly did want to go on the Harry Potter ride and clearly did as it cuts away with her a about to say to cast member theyre not going on but straight away cuts to after and she said Ethan loved it 🙄. All this "we find it too scary" bullshit needs to end, poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Babs wasn’t even sure what the place was called so I’m excused!!

The kids sound like they come from 2 different homes. Erin sounds like she has had elocution lessons and Ethan sounds like a normal Brummie kid!
She’s a Stage School kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.