Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That part made me laugh so much, she’d proper been forcing this whole G thing lately and he doesn’t even answer to it. Like why switch between G and Ste if you both constantly call each other G?

Had to include this clip for anyone who hasn’t watched but it was like she was tripping, just shouting random words out and then “Stephen it’s so fun!”. Like Babs you’ve just walked through the entrance.

And there no sausage Ste giving her the look of “just shut the duck up”
It’s the fact he’s speeding up and almost like he pretends not to be with her! Why is she so over excited by everything yet no nothing about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She clearly hated the baby/toddler stages yet constantly pines after it and she’s just been on what for most people would be a significant holiday with her 2 older kids giving her the opportunity to make loads of amazing memories spending time with them, yet the best thing she can say about them getting older is that they can go to a till solo to pay for a hot drink?! WTAF is wrong with this woman honestly, you’re bleeping insane Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That vlog was like when she says “it’s fine” and you know it isn’t. So many shouts of “this is fun” but you just know she was hating every moment of it.

Her inability to walk up the stairs in the queue for one ride was spectacular. I’m sure she’d blame her dodgy leg (that is only bad when it suits her), but bleeping hell my almost 80 year old relatives move quicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That part made me laugh so much, she’d proper been forcing this whole G thing lately and he doesn’t even answer to it. Like why switch between G and Ste if you both constantly call each other G?

Had to include this clip for anyone who hasn’t watched but it was like she was tripping, just shouting random words out and then “Stephen it’s so fun!”. Like Babs you’ve just walked through the entrance.

This clip actually scares me! When I watched it the first time and again just then, it's shrill and it's desperate. I feel like as a kid I'd be freaked out, and possibly waiting for the come down. It's hyper and in manner of slightly mentally unwell person, overcompensating and perhaps making up for the times when she's been unpredictable or not very easy to be around. I recognise this and I feel I know how the Es could be feeling. It's hard to explain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
wasn't it only recently babs was saying that her and Steve don't called ach other by their names, and only ever refer to each other as G or George or whatever - yet in her latest vlog, she's bellowing "Stephen" at him every few seconds. i did enjoy the moment when the subtitles decided to refer to "he's a Stephen, sometimes a Ste but NEVER a Stevie or a Steve" as Steph. 👌🏻🤣

also babs, you weren't there during "spring break" bec you aren't American. you live in the UK, your kids go to an English school - you went on holiday during the Easter holidays. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen this on Lauren Saddington’s post about going to California… 2 people said babs had just been & had great tips 😱 I must have missed those!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

He looks like he's being followed by his really annoying kid sister who both annoys him and fills him with mortification. You can feel the 'turn that camera off' vibes emanating from him. Does anyone walk into a park exclaiming how colourful and exiting it is? Maybe 5 year olds I do it, I remember my son giving us a blow by blow account of a fireworks display when he was about 5..... If she's doing that for the sake of the vlog, then it's horrendously patronising. Let us look and shut the duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All I get from that universal tour is you must be completely knackered if you are not fit, the queues, the stairs, the walking 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This clip actually scares me! When I watched it the first time and again just then, it's shrill and it's desperate. I feel like as a kid I'd be freaked out, and possibly waiting for the come down. It's hyper and in manner of slightly mentally unwell person, overcompensating and perhaps making up for the times when she's been unpredictable or not very easy to be around. I recognise this and I feel I know how the Es could be feeling. It's hard to explain.
She sounds slightly manic and rather desperate! And I agree, whether she/her family *actually* realise it, I expect pretty much everything in their lives is structured around Bab and her moods/responses.

Considering the planning of the holiday seems to be the best bit for her (she never seems to be truly enjoying it once they're there!) you'd think she'd maybe, you know, be GOOD at it?? She's utterly shocking. Like them or loathe them other people, I'm think Katie Ellison and the like, put effort into their travel content and its useful and informative. With Emma you literally are just tagging along on their family holiday where she knows nothing about anything except what *they're* doing and she doesn't know very much about that!! Fancy spending all the time she supposedly spends planning and being so ill informed and having such basic witch holidays every. Single. Time.
---
Just seen this on Lauren Saddington’s post about going to California… 2 people said babs had just been & had great tips 😱 I must have missed those!!
Great tips on how to have the most basic time in LA, spend a fortune on uber, and not actually see any of California at all??
---
Anyone notice when the G thing started?
Apparently it's a year's old in-joke. But she really tries to push how qUiRkY they are since she started trying to "make Ste happen". 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s not on ig she’s turned stories off? I was out last night with my family , has some melt down happened?

Reactions: 9
The faces she’s pulling in this mornings reel make me want to pull my own eyeballs out 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
First world problems that cause so much anger and strife for our dainty doll this morning .. just can't keep living like this ....

IMG_3071.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I get you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she look outside, see that her car is probably frozen over & make an educated decision that a floral dress isn't probably warm enough attire right now 🤔 head.
Congrats to any cowbags who watched the vlog, I just couldn't. I'll blame the meno & my inability to tolerate 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the same every year, and it’s not like she’s is ever more than 5 minutes from her wardrobe to change if she fancies later on.

• Haha
  • Heart
If my RE teacher had sat in class playing me Norah bleeping Jones I'd have asked the Head to find me a new class.
Nothing says hip and cool teacher like Norah bleeping Jones

The wart on her face fills me with rage
She is a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.