Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from a comment made by @Nadurath and was nominated by @Bohooo well done you two I shall sneak into your houses with dirty rugs and arrange a selection of sweet treats on them.

recap
Babs is back from California, did she mention she had been to California?

Steve’s favourite song is Sexual Healing

Ad for razors followed by a post saying she doesn’t shave her thighs

WetSan’s 70th birthday with the classic fireplace sweet arrangement. Babs didn’t bother going to see her mum on her birthday. Of course. She did take her to see an opera though were 3T was a non singing extra.

Babs/Kate Moss (I get them mixed up so often) shared a large fries in the car after the opera thus creating a core memory. Babs/Kate is such a dainty thing what with living through 90s diet culture I’m sure she only licked one chip whilst San and Erin ate the rest.

Dr Bab declared that peri menopausalwomen need to INCREASE their salt intake to stop them being clumsy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahhh so they celebrated in Sutton , surely they went somewhere much nicer than the Fox for her 70th. Maybe the Four Oaks? Any guesses?

Reactions: 16
Was reading the thread “ what sent you to tattle” and was heartened to see a lot of people came here because of blobs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20240415_120617_Instagram.jpg

They look so awkward and unsuited.
She's like his mother!
---
Screenshot_20240415_120606_Instagram.jpg

Wet Claire and Babs look like they've been inflated 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
just babs, thinking it's HILARIOUS her 70 year old mother has shrunk a few inches in height - totally overlooking the fact that it is a potential indication of osteoporosis. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ahhh so they celebrated in Sutton , surely they went somewhere much nicer than the Fox for her 70th. Maybe the Four Oaks? Any guesses?
Looks like the Brewhouse in Sutton to me with decor and the buildings in the window behind. Maybe wrong though! There is no way they would go to the Four Oaks way too out their for their culinary requirements (aka beige) 🥂😂

Reactions: 15
Ok I have seen this trend but I don’t know .. just reminded me of when she drew a cross on her face using lipstick and she looked like the domestic violence campaign during the World Cup.

Also seeing as “smash his face in” seemingly did hinder her career you’d think that’s another reason to not pretend her face got smashed in.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ok I have seen this trend but I don’t know .. just reminded me of when she drew a cross on her face using lipstick and she looked like the domestic violence campaign during the World Cup.

Also seeing as “smash his face in” seemingly did hinder her career you’d think that’s another reason to not pretend her face got smashed in.
How is this funny you twit, does peri make you act like a bleep? Or are you naturally just a bleep babs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Shame the Wets didn’t have a waist circumference competition rather than height - babs would have had it in the bag. The final between her and Claire would have been nail biting.

Back hard at werk with another shite high pitched voice hello fresh ad to start the week. She is neither cooking nor eating that food - it has colours and flavours in it! We all know typical meals for Emma consist of things like:
- One bite from a slice of cheese pizza, shared with both kids
- A plain mcchicken sandwich
- One single McDonald’s fry from a pack shared between her extended family
- A glance towards of a slice of cheesecake
- A single pale slice of watermelon washed down with a donut
- A roast dinner with no gravy or vegetables
- A sandwich with the bread sliced longways for comedy purposes, followed by a kitkat with all the fingers bitten at once
- A lukewarm hamburger, microwaved behind a pool bar
- A packet of chocolate digestives
- Prawn crackers served on the hallway floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.