Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ those ‘poems’ are definitely much worse than I thought!! A love letter to her kids??? It’s more like an insane description of how much she resents them!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
And really horrible language too?!! I swear all the time, but not in ‘poems’ about toddlers ffs! Who does that?! They are SO BAD. She is completely illiterate, a horrible person and also a terrible mother for the way she treats the kids. And lazy, selfish, smelly and a greedy fat pig. Urgh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Thank you @Helmac79 for the poem pics. I am aghast. I know I'm a bit of a pretentious literary snob in real life but what the actual duck was she on when she wrote those and even worse, how did someone agree to publish them??? Do we know if they still have a job? Were they immediately sacked when it all came to light? I imagine there was an emergency board meeting with some old man in a suit spitting "Who authorised this tit? Find them and bring them to me now!!!!!" whilst all the other publishing minions hurriedly threw all their other Instagram Mummy inspired tit into the shredder before they too were sacked. Shocking. I really need to start writing my book because if that pile of crap is worthy of publication I reckon I could whip a few thousand pages out by next Wednesday and make my fortune :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've worked in publishing, and I'm a self-published author, and I'm baffled how this got through a publishing house. If she'd self-published I could understand, cos there are no quality control demands (outside making sure the layout is correct, and cover design). There are some shockingly bad examples of books people have thrown onto KDP.

Reactions: 29
Emma. If your pants have holes at the waist line as big as the ones you have shown it means your pants are too small and you need the next size up so the material doesn’t stretch as much to go over your gunt. If it’s on the leg why the duck are you showing your gusset to the public.

And you should have binned those knickers a while ago looking at the colour of them.

you dirty cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And really horrible language too?!! I swear all the time, but not in ‘poems’ about toddlers ffs! Who does that?! They are SO BAD. She is completely illiterate, a horrible person and also a terrible mother for the way she treats the kids. And lazy, selfish, smelly and a greedy fat pig. Urgh.
It looks as if either

a. A 6 year old wrote those poems
b. She wrote them all in 5 minutes flat

Either way they are crass, uncouth, rushed, careless not interesting, clever or in the slightest bit funny just majorly cringe & embarrassment ... just like the majority of her online content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This review from Alison P mmmm I wonder who Alison P is 🤔🤷‍♀️🙄
If someone I knew gave me a copy of that pamphlet as a gift, firstly I'd sack them on the spot-our friendship would be over, secondly I'd stick it in the loo for bog roll-it's all it's good for quite frankly!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously? That’s the best she can come up with ‘they can go to a till’

what I enjoy about time with my older kids is that I can have conversations with them, share jokes, talk about our day, do stuff together etc etc. Not treat them as my personal slave….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Seriously? That’s the best she can come up with ‘they can go to a till’

what I enjoy about time with my older kids is that I can have conversations with them, share jokes, talk about our day, do stuff together etc etc. Not treat them as my personal slave….
Go to a feckin' till. Of all the things to pick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---
I'm halfway through the vlog and she's only been on one ride. She said she had no idea what the ride was which makes so sense given she spends months and months watching vlogs ahead of her trip.
Update: She only shows herself on two rides the entire first day at Universal. It makes no sense at all why she goes. She takes her own snacks and just sits around the whole time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtaf?!!! In my nearly 14 years of parenting my kids have never seen me poo. In fact in my entire adult life no one has ever seen me poo. Why is she saying that’s normal? It’s just not! Having kids does not mean you sacrifice your dignity (well, once you’ve got through the process of childbirth!).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolute bollocks anyway, I don’t believe her. why does she act like her kids are obsessed with her?! Freak
Because she wants them to be obsessed with her. She has a real problem with her kids growing up and not needing her in the same way. They don’t want all these Valentines breakfasts with tacky decorations anymore, they want to hang out with their mates or in their rooms and be teens/pre teen without an obsessive helicopter mum around trying to keep them as babies and dependent on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.