Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she do ‘the school run’ in the car? And then she’s at home all day? So what does it matter what she wears.
Imagine that being your only concern in the mornings. NO ONE CARES BAB

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If my RE teacher had sat in class playing me Norah bleeping Jones I'd have asked the Head to find me a new class.
Nothing says hip and cool teacher like Norah bleeping Jones

The wart on her face fills me with rage
She is a bleep
The ex student is taking safety tips from Babs too, her IG is her son and every tiny detail of his life. Maybe she taught the very lowest 'set' because this one has zero brains protectioning her kid 🙄

Edit... Protecting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The vlog was tit. I know we all feel for Little E but he wanting stuff and just going on and on about that bloody bracelet thing... he is just as bad as bigger E. Those kids have been ruined by the amount that's given to them. Both are spoilt.

And that reel this morning...just pure eye bleeping and loving herself. But I don't know why as she's an ugly bleep.

Can you tell that I'm tired 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I sped through the vlog- all I could see was Bab's massive head and those bleeping AWFUL heart sunglasses which I'd like to stamp on! She didn't seem to know very much about the park despite apparently having planned everything on a spreadsheet!!
I still can't get over the fact they went to California and saw NOTHING! They didn't even make the most of the parks!

Still harking back to the past with her talk on statement necklaces and bangles! She must never throw anything out to still have all those- which she never wears! God how sad she is to constantly like every single day- hark back to the past! She really hates her current life doesn't she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s just imitating what hundreds of millennial instagramers have already done better than her. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The vlog was tit. I know we all feel for Little E but he wanting stuff and just going on and on about that bloody bracelet thing... he is just as bad as bigger E. Those kids have been ruined by the amount that's given to them. Both are spoilt.

And that reel this morning...just pure eye bleeping and loving herself. But I don't know why as she's an ugly bleep.

Can you tell that I'm tired 😆
And honest! Ugliest inside and outside

Reactions: 14
Hello loves, it's the great ZB here. I was such a brave girl earlier, when I ventured out on a dog walk without 100 people telling me what to wear. I was warm, and cool, at different points on the walk, but it's ok, I just wanted you all to know I SURVIVED. I'm off to book a holiday now to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who the fck has “a meeting with their husband”???!!! To discuss a holiday!?😂😂😂

Tell me you have a loveless marriage without telling me…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On the latest vlog I can’t get over how she will NEVER show the food they eat. It’s borderline weird. Any other vlogger you see will always show where/what they are eating and film themselves trying things and give their opinion. She talks about the snacks she’s brought when she’s sitting with Ethan but just waves the top of the bag so you can’t see what’s in there and then when they are sitting in the food court she purposely keeps the camera pointing towards her face so you can’t see what they have ordered. She has SO MANY issues with food it’s unreal for someone who claims to be so body confident. Utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The kids are what 13 and nearly 11? And they've never been to see Ste's family in Ireland?! Selfish bleep. Mind you see makes no effort with her own effort and obviously isn't bothered with Ste's family - as we witnessed when even the death of her father in law wasn't enough to cancel a trip to DLP!

This will be another trip she HATES! And they will do nothing! Are they any theme parks in Galway?! All that beautiful country and she will make it look like tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually feel sorry for Ethan. Erin gets so much more than him and gets taken out more. She’s had Harry Styles tickets, Taylor Swift tickets, trips just her and her mum etc. it’s so obvious she’s the favourite. From watching her vlogs I think the family are fed up of her vlogging and the life it’s created for them. You can see on their faces they’re sick of having the camera following them and shoved in their faces which is why she’s so manic and trying to fake that they’re all having a good time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the fck has “a meeting with their husband”???!!! To discuss a holiday!?😂😂😂

Tell me you have a loveless marriage without telling me…
My other half and I had a chat yesterday about where to go in the summer for our holiday, were we meant to schedule in a meeting? lol A bloody meeting to discuss their trip to Ireland. Good god Babs. Their marriage is definitely loveless

Reactions: 22
My other half and I had a chat yesterday about where to go in the summer for our holiday, were we meant to schedule in a meeting? lol A bloody meeting to discuss their trip to Ireland. Good god Babs. Their marriage is definitely loveless
Perhaps if she didn’t spend every afternoon and evening watching tit on the telly they could just make some time after Steve finishes work and has done all his chores to sort out their holiday plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A meeting? I was doing school run with my husband this morning you know out in the fresh air walking and we was just chatting about our upcoming holiday as my daughter text a list of the best Indian restaurant near where we are staying (by the way I’m going to Spain not India but my kids are suckers for spicy food!) and we laughed and just chatted I might text him now and say when your on lunch shall we schedule a meeting and get some maps out see how he reacts (he’ll a probably assume I’ve taken up day drinking?) 😂

• Haha
Wonder if she will acknowledge Taylor swift’s new album drops tomorrow…..you know cos she’s a super fan…..me personally I don’t care but my daughter has had it on preorder for weeks cos ya know she is a real fan lol….this ones just an entitked baggy bleep who was lucky to get a ticket purely for engagement purposes…..I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned take that’s tour too ya know lifelong super fan again lol…..I was there opening night maybe I should be harping on more on my socials, then again I watched the concert didnt film it all

Wonder if she will acknowledge Taylor swift’s new album drops tomorrow…..you know cos she’s a super fan…..me personally I don’t care but my daughter has had it on preorder for weeks cos ya know she is a real fan lol….this ones just an entitked baggy bleep who was lucky to get a ticket purely for engagement purposes…..I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned take that’s tour too ya know lifelong super fan again lol…..I was there opening night maybe I should be harping on more on my socials, then again I watched the concert didnt film it all
I have been wondering this all week. I'm a fan myself who was rather annoyed when she got tickets and I couldn't get off the waitlist and she informed us she would "take us all along".. Erm no, I'd rather you didn't.

From the sounds of the album, I really don't think she'd like it at all. She definitely likes more of Taylor's older, more cheesy stuff! I'm debating whether she will acknowledge it, or just completely brush over it.

Reactions: 17
I have been wondering this all week. I'm a fan myself who was rather annoyed when she got tickets and I couldn't get off the waitlist and she informed us she would "take us all along".. Erm no, I'd rather you didn't.

From the sounds of the album, I really don't think she'd like it at all. She definitely likes more of Taylor's older, more cheesy stuff! I'm debating whether she will acknowledge it, or just completely brush over it.
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg witch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
---
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg witch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
1989 lol…..sausage fingers

Reactions: 14
---

1989 lol…..sausage fingers
Yeah my 1989 came on the Sunday so I'm hoping I get this one a little quicker. I'm the same, only one variant for me. I dont think she has ordered all of them, or possibly any, as she would have already been bragging by now. You are definitely right though, she would have definitely been reminded by her reading here.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.